sakevisual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RE: Alistair Feedback

Go down 
+41
AnglBunny
arachni42
aime moi
LorenaFA
KoriNeko18
YukiNakamura
Rumi
Madoka
Mew Cookie
Fox Lee
Thelo
Fangurl18
puffausten
Mari
Titania
Xavim2000
Pyapi
Lokuri
Caimekaze
Jayd0LuVdEReK ♥
Teddiekun
DancingLeaf
mechanic
Cardia
Ftaró
DreamingShadows
HyuugaNinHitsuzen
Ginri
megami195
Riena
Yui
Archeia
Kirroha
midnight_sky
Syphri
FirefromAshes
Shattered-Marionette
tooaya
Thee Forsaken One
CosmicPudding
sake-bento
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
aime moi

RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:49 pm

Hi, so I just got the game yesterday
and I have been trying to get Shiro
and on the walkthrough it says something about affection
how can you tell where you're at on that?
so far, I have gotten everything else in order to get him
but no matter what I still get the disappointing ending
I don't even get the normal ending for him
It is extremely frustrating!
Back to top Go down
arachni42

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:00 pm

Hello,

I just wanted to stop in and say I really enjoyed your game. I'm new to the VN and dating sim genres, so I decided to give Alistair a go. I was impressed and enjoyed it very much. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
AnglBunny

AnglBunny

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 8 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:14 am

Wahhh -- this game was so cute!! I could completely relate to the main character since I'm always playing mmo as well. I loved the storyline and how you had to guess who is Alistair - so clever! I also loved how you can decide how you wanna shape your main character through her daily actions. Best of all, ALL of the guys were good looking, and I enjoyed all of their stories. Thank you so much for releasing this game for free and introducing me to sakevisual
Back to top Go down
Fuyukawa Kokoro

Fuyukawa Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:29 am

sake-bento wrote:
Thank you for your comments! Yeah, I keep meaning to fix that and I don't. D: (Terrible person.) We're really glad you enjoyed it, and your feedback really does help us with our work on future games.
You're anything but a terrible person! D:
If anything, the game is terrible for not listening to you and fixing itself with your amount of skill! XD

I remember playing this long ago... I bought all of your games back then, though I think this 1 was free(?), since I'm addicted to VNs. In fact, I think I still have the installer, ahaha XD.

The graphics were really cute, yes, but what I loved most was the amount of detail to it, like the battle in the beginning. I'm not really the target market, plus I don't usually like this type of game, but the story pulled me in a lot. Especially since I also play MMOs (though I always tend to play a healer, ehehe^^. You can probably guess who my fav character is XD). And I really liked
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
little_raven

little_raven

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:31 am

My otome experience consisted mostly of darker games, such as Ib and Christine Love's VNs. However, I actually enjoyed the ride (I played until 6 a.m., w00t).
Spoiler:
  Will try to grab your other games for sure  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ydnirgal.com.ar
Nimona

PostSubject: Can't play :(   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 9:53 am

I guess I'm a little late to the party, but I tried to play the game on my mac and it doesn't work. The visuals do not line up with the buttons (I can only figure out where to click by listening to the 'hover over button' sound) and going fullscreen makes it freeze.
Does anyone know how to fix it?
Back to top Go down
mooncookies

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:53 pm

I know I'm also late to this but the same thing is happening to me on my mac, I've tried looking to see if there was a way to change the resolution in the files but I can't see anything.. Then again I'm not great at this.
I really wanna try this game so any help fixing it would be great..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

RE: Alistair Feedback
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8