sakevisual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ripples Feedback

Go down 
+9
Madoka
meichan
cobaltblue
GameGazer
Xavim2000
Tenshi
Lokuri
Jayd0LuVdEReK ♥
sake-bento
13 posters
AuthorMessage
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

Ripples Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Ripples Feedback   Ripples Feedback EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:31 pm

Ripples Feedback Ripple10

Now available for PC, Mac, Linux, and iPhone.

Last edited by sake-bento on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakevisual.com
Jayd0LuVdEReK ♥

Jayd0LuVdEReK ♥

Ripples Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripples Feedback   Ripples Feedback EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:17 am

affraid nah ur daebak!!!!!!keep up da gud work n ill supp0rt u with buyin jisei s00n!!!!!anw,where can i read it?cant wait to catch it anymowww >.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sofiaelhami
Lokuri

Lokuri

Ripples Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripples Feedback   Ripples Feedback EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:30 pm

I am surprised there aren't many comments on this project. While you don't get the opportunity to alter endings like most visual novels, I enjoyed the strong message behind Ripples. Life is filled with many moments that could make your existance insignificant, but the people who are really admirable are those who try to make a change one step at a time, rather than simply be remembered or contribute something truly memorable to the world. I liked how Kuu simply wished to make people happy, and how easily she read Koda. I'm a pessimist as well, but I would love to have lots of friends like Kuu. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tenshi

Tenshi

Ripples Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripples Feedback   Ripples Feedback EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:04 am

Thanks to Ripples, I started reading kinetic novels.
An awesome short story.
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

Ripples Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripples Feedback   Ripples Feedback EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:25 am

Thank you very much for the comments. ^-^ It's an honor that you enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Xavim2000

Ripples Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripples Feedback   Ripples Feedback EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:48 pm

Downloaded Ripples and played it over some monster and found it very touching. The voice acting was a shock but enjoyed it as it felt real and not like acting if that made sense.

The story felt like something almost anyone can understand be it from a third party or even on a more touching note. Would like to see more of it and what takes place between the cast and even the cats down the road.

Back to top Go down
GameGazer

GameGazer

Ripples Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripples Feedback   Ripples Feedback EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:17 pm

I must say this one i just love, Becuse one thing for sure i can relate to Koda becuse i & he have the same thoughts about people.

Please Sakevisual make a continue/sequel on Ripples.

A bit off topic but i love Jisei & Kansei.

My magical cosplay Cafe was funny with the Breakdancing ending but otherwise it was a okey.

By the way is the okey if i put a videos on those games/visual Novel on youtube?
Back to top Go down
cobaltblue

cobaltblue

Ripples Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripples Feedback   Ripples Feedback EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:39 pm

I've downloaded it and it was beautiful.

I kinda shared same thoughts with Koda - even that non-sense annoyance about people who want to get captured in photos or being all cheerful. The only difference is probably that I am an idealist, if I may define it roughly. I just don't like forcing my principles to other people. If one wants to make people happy, including me, I'd tell them not to. It's entirely my decision to be happy or not: yes, I think I can rule my emotions. But I know why I think this way. I am afraid people would act only to please people therefore faking them true selves. I don't want it. People should just stay being genuine. If I like you, means I like your true nature. If I don't, I don't.

It actually doesn't matter whether a person is an optimist or pessimist - when they know what I am actually afraid of, I guess I'll tend to get attracted to them. They are not blindly being idealist.

Off-topic: I wish I had PayPal or something so I could buy the full version of Kansei and Jisei.
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

Ripples Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripples Feedback   Ripples Feedback EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:22 pm

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. And thank you for playing our games. Even if you can't buy our sale ones, it still means a lot that you give us feedback and share our works with all of your friends.
Back to top Go down
meichan

meichan

Ripples Feedback Empty
PostSubject: what i think is   Ripples Feedback EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:56 pm

i really tink it's a cute story, i have it on my ipod touch and have read it some times, i really just think i'm reading it, is because i love how the pictures are, and of course the cat's (i really love cats and saying like them often) but i really think it will be cute if it was made to a game cat cat
Back to top Go down
http://dug-chi.deviantart.com/
Madoka

Madoka

Ripples Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripples Feedback   Ripples Feedback EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:15 pm

I really love Ripples. I've played it countless times and it always manages to make me smile.
Back to top Go down
kray

Ripples Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripples Feedback   Ripples Feedback EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:05 pm

Hi guys
i stumbled of your works a few days ago. Especially Ripples is something special, it made me remember my grandaunt, who helped me out of that deep black hole.
And please give my congratulations and a big thumbs up to Marc Conrad Tabula for the great music. I love you

greetings from Germany

ps: one question to the end.
Have you ever thought of translating some of your pieces of art?
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

Ripples Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripples Feedback   Ripples Feedback EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:56 pm

Thank you very much! It's an honor that you enjoy our work. I shall pass along your congratulations to Marc. We do have some games translated into various languages by some of our fans. Our goal is to eventually release code online so that anyone who wishes may translate the game.
Back to top Go down
YukiNakamura

YukiNakamura

Ripples Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripples Feedback   Ripples Feedback EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:48 am

When I first played Ripples, I have to say I was underwhelmed and didn't really like it. But I don't know why. I downloaded it to my iPod touch several months ago, and I have read through it quite a few times. I sure like it now. It's a sweet little story, and I even saved a few screencaps of it in the pictures section of my iPod to look at. Kuu's philosophy can be very uplifting and reassuring when feeling down. Not that that happens to me very often, but it's still nice to read, and always makes me feel a little better.
Back to top Go down
Fuyukawa Kokoro

Fuyukawa Kokoro

Ripples Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripples Feedback   Ripples Feedback EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:18 am

Short but touching game. I couldn't really relate to the protagonist of the game, but I liked Kuu's outlook on life. ^-^
I admire her for keeping to try and not giving up because of her being rejected.
Back to top Go down
Li Mei

Li Mei

Ripples Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripples Feedback   Ripples Feedback EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:23 pm

A short and sweet story. Kuu is amazing. Compared to me, that is. I can really feel her feelings and energy flowing through me, when I think about her.

Fuyukawa Kokoro wrote:
I admire her for keeping to try and not giving up because of her being rejected.

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ripples Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripples Feedback   Ripples Feedback Empty

Back to top Go down

Ripples Feedback
Page 1 of 1