sakevisual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yousei Feedback [Spoilers]

Go down 
+20
benjetta96
G.N.A.
Deji
Szacun
Kurocha
Mari
tantei okuoku
LazulisOutsider
Oniyuri
logic2009
RaineDazeDays
LukanFox
Ayshara
NoJoker
Thelo
KittyKatStar
MoMogindorobo
Evarise
BonBonBunny
sake-bento
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
G.N.A.

Yousei Feedback [Spoilers] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations!   Yousei Feedback [Spoilers] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:44 pm

Hi! I'm from Brasil,
Just finished playing Yousei and came here to tell you how amazing it was!!!

The way every small detail left off in the other 2 games was tied together in here was perfect! Who would have thought Auten's interest for chinese antiques, including the Dragon and Tiger stuff, had a purpose in the whole plotline! The white hair in the twins was also not only for fashion! It took me by surprise!

Also glad because we learned more about "Kangai" Alexander!
Who is the Dragon? So curious!!!!! (I have some ideias of my own but I'm going to keep them for myself ^^)

About Chance, I'm more than happy to see they finally learned about her true colours. I hate her since the first game... It was my first try and I was so happy for playing... and Chance had to ruin my fun by poisoning "Kangai". The game was already back to the Main Menu and I was still back there shouting: "Don't drink it! Don't trust her! She's evil!!!!" Can't wait to see they defeat her!!!!

Now... I have to say it. I know... I know Yousei was only released a few days ago, bu I have to say it: Can't wait for the next game!!!!!
I won't sleep tonigth! I will keep dreaming about how the story might continue!

*P.S.: Sorry for English language mistakes!
*Question & Sugestion for Sakevisual: How do you guys work with/create the plot of a visual novel? I'm taking Portuguese Language/Literature in college so I'm really interested in hearing from you about it!
I would really like to read an "interview", a post of you guys talking about how was to create Yousei!
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: Yousei Feedback [Spoilers]   Yousei Feedback [Spoilers] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:02 am

@G.N.A. : Welcome to the forum, and thank you so much for posting. We're glad you enjoyed it! For the how, it's a very long story, but I will probably write about it in small bits on the blog or somewhere else. The current version really has a lot of changes from the original idea. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakevisual.com
benjetta96

benjetta96

PostSubject: Re: Yousei Feedback [Spoilers]   Yousei Feedback [Spoilers] - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:04 am

Spoilers below, obviously.

I don't have much to add, but I wanted to say that I absolutely love how the twins and Li Mei see Alex as family.

This usually doesn't happen while reading stories, but I felt my heart race a little bit when Aki started yelling at Alex. It was weird to see that side of her. She got upset in Kansei, I remember that, but it was more light-hearted and sarcastic, rather than serious.

I'm also loving the way the relationship between Li Mei and Alex is coming along. It seems as if he is taking a special interest in her, nothing romantic, just pure. He seems to genuinely care about her. It's sweet.

Also, the white hairs. Right in the feels. <3

Hopefully I'll have more to add later, but I've only finished the Killer Lost ending and I'm almost done with the Li Mei ending.
Back to top Go down
http://benjettagames.com/
Oniyuri

Oniyuri

PostSubject: Re: Yousei Feedback [Spoilers]   Yousei Feedback [Spoilers] - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:40 am

Deji wrote:
Late reply is late, sorry ^^;
No worries and this time I have to apologize for a late reply - sorry, it has been quite hectic recently.

Spoiler:
Deji wrote:

I'm happy you enjoyed the art! While looking at it now I think I could have done some things better, I'm really proud of it and i hope to keep improving for next installment of the series ^___^
I am looking forward to seeing more of your art!
Back to top Go down
LorenaFA

LorenaFA

PostSubject: Pretttyyy.   Yousei Feedback [Spoilers] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:23 pm

First off i wanna premise this as you guys have a great artist working for you on this series. Seriously the art is better then mine, and it's so beautiful i was alarmed at times by how pretty it all looked.

Now i have no idea how to create a spoiler so imma try this. Warning spoiler alert incase it doesn't work.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AnglBunny

AnglBunny

PostSubject: great job ^^    Yousei Feedback [Spoilers] - Page 5 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:04 am

I finally finished yousei. I usually have a lot of self control when it comes to gaming during the school year, but not this time. Yousei actually managed to distract me from my studies >.< In other words, great job!!

I absolutely love the characters. I love how you learn more about them bit by bit as you progress through the series. I don't know about anyone else, but I kinda sorta have a crush on Gurski hehe ^//^

As of right now I don't have any suggestions, but definitely looking forward to your new releases!
Back to top Go down
rufiangel

PostSubject: Amazing!   Yousei Feedback [Spoilers] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:22 am

I played through Jisei, Kansei and now finally Yousei today and I just wanted to say, thanks for such a great game! I loved the glasses gimmick in Yousei - they looked great! Very Happy (Definitely added +20 hotness to Miko. XD) Fantastic enigmas and all that jazz - I really want to know what happened to Alex and Amy, and hope for more backstory on Li Mei when the time is right. This is probably the only VN I've played that isn't directly romance-related (though the teeny hints here and there have been cute!) but has me totally hooked. I'm really looking forward to the next instalment so I can see what comes next! Gonna assume that takes place at a resort. And assume another untimely murder takes place there? Haha.
Back to top Go down
Fuyukawa Kokoro

Fuyukawa Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Yousei Feedback [Spoilers]   Yousei Feedback [Spoilers] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:25 am

Eeeee!! *squeals like a fangirl* Such an adorable Li Mei on the first page^^

Do you have more artwork like that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yousei Feedback [Spoilers]   Yousei Feedback [Spoilers] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yousei Feedback [Spoilers]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5