sakevisual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To sake-bento.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuyukawa Kokoro

Fuyukawa Kokoro

To sake-bento. Empty
PostSubject: To sake-bento.   To sake-bento. EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:38 pm

sake-bento wrote:
I'm not sure I can promise a happy ending for game four, but the final game (five) will have a good resolution. ^-^
First, I wanna say thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this series. I am so addicted to it! Do you have any estimate whatsoever for when the 4th game will come out? I mean, are you working on it atm?

My suggestions are to make an inventory where you store all the evidence you've collected and can show them to anyone you can talk to. And make more use of the Examine feature, perhaps to collect said evidence? All I have left is "make a lot of early bad ends, that aren't really endings", I feel these things will make the game feel a lot more interactive, but it's up to you ofc.

Second, I don't mind if it's a bad ending as long as it's Li Mei's.
Please don't make it as bad as in Yousei though, that made me cry for 3 days straight, it was SO sad :'(. I know I'm really sensitive, as I'm a HSP, haha... but your writing is really amazing, it makes me care so much for the characters that I empathise with them really well. Else I wouldn't have cried so much during the Li Mei end. I love her. This probably sounds weird, but I'm seriously in love with a fictional character. <3
BTW, is she the one you meant from game 5? As in "will there be a happy ending dedicated to her"?

I can't wait to see her new dress in the next game, she really dresses boldly yes, I could never wear what she does. But I love seeing her in them:)

Third, the music is really great. Especially the sad one that plays during Li Mei ending, it sounds a bit of chinese so I think it fits her. Thank you to the composer!

The voice acting is amazing as well. Some REALLY great returning actors, like Aki, Naoki, Chance and Li Mei, and great new ones. Thank you all!

Fourth, as I said before, while I do not like the new Li Mei and Kangai, the rest of the characters and backgrounds are truly amazing, like the twins! Thank you to the artist!

And, most imporrtantly, thank YOU so much for making this wonderful series and being such an incredible writer! I love you <3. I still wanna donate money to you. I gave Yousei to my best friend, and she loved it and said she's gonna buy the whole series. The entire concept (kansei and murder mystery) is great, though I feel that Kangai needs to use his Kansei more! Anyway, good night:) And say hi to Kurara for me, will you? Smile

Last edited by Fuyukawa Kokoro on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

To sake-bento. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To sake-bento.   To sake-bento. EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:37 pm

Thank you so much for your comments! You're definitely right about the examination part. Other people have mentioned that too, so we're going to work to make it a better part of the story.

And thank you so much for reading. Without readers, the stories wouldn't be able to come to life. We're doing a lot of behind the scenes planning for the fourth game now. It will probably be done sometime next year, but there will definitely be some updates you can see before the year is over.

I will pass on your compliments to the rest of the team. I'm very proud of all of the work they do, and I'm happy that we can share it with you.

Last edited by sake-bento on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakevisual.com
Fuyukawa Kokoro

Fuyukawa Kokoro

To sake-bento. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To sake-bento.   To sake-bento. EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:46 pm

No problem!
These games are so great that I am unable to resist playing them!

Cool ^-^

You deserve to be proud! It's really amazing work that you all do:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To sake-bento. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To sake-bento.   To sake-bento. Empty

Back to top Go down

To sake-bento.
Page 1 of 1