sakevisual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread

Go down 
+63
caprisa
vxz18
Seele
Mizumori_Fumaira
andybee
liz4187
The Duelling Tophat
iVinnie
sonic-nancy-fan
JinxMinx
Mio
TheMeg
amarathinee
secretsanta
mrsitachan
Chiabride
Paper--Knights
Vinnie
ptero-cardio
starrynight
shinchang
IrishWitch
selenity136
Shenka
GlowGlow
Bubbleztehpwn
ellzee
DarkKitty12
Saccharine.Light
Luneyune
nightjay
Italian
miharu-chan
reni344@yahoo.com
pryde90
kitsxchan
goldensundrop
RileyFinn1999
annabellemarie
De-chan
Varyalanis
NiceThai
Nimiety
Ayuuria
Misha Leigh
yuuyas
BlackLotus
rookie-san
Mie
Pixelen
Yumi
Nyuric
Lira
Nozomi_19
tooaya
Nlover5112
Punchysporkk
camila.nic
Jiwga
KittyKatStar
Nekochi
helms
sake-bento
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nlover5112

Nlover5112

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:48 pm

ok so something i notticed but i havent seen anyone post is in june youwill get an email claiming you won something respond to email because it will unlock an event at the renisance fair i went with matt oh i am missing 8 9 and 12 for matt how do i get those
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jillianorpikowski
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:15 pm

I'm having trouble getting onto friendship route too so I can't help there, sorry o<-<

Matt's CG 8 and 12 are from his friendship route I think... You need to gift him a set of acrylic paints found in ??? to unlock 9.
Back to top Go down
Nekochi

Nekochi

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:02 pm

I've only gotten on a friendship route once. When I did I had only marginally passed the route requirements affection. I think I also missed two CGs for Adam. I think I may have missed at least one event entirely? I don't remember all of the exact details. So maybe try to stop raising a guy's affection early and then miss one event for them?

In any case, I think it'd be good to have a way to decide which route you wanted to be on more easily. Like maybe a choice during Adam's aquarium event where one is confess your feelings and the other one is thanking him for being your friend or something? It'd be easy to work something similar into John's route and there are a couple of questions that seem inclined that way on Benito's, though I'm not sure if they actually affect what route you end up on or not. Matt might be just a little bit harder, but I'm sure that a conversation with Nicole or something could be rigged up to do the trick.

Anyway, I'm currently in the process of testing all of the outfits for Benito's second to last CG to see if I can get it to show up in the gallery. And by all of the outfits, I mean every last top and pant combination (and shoes if I have to), ugh. Thank goodness for the skip feature. I'll let you guys know the results of my inquires.

Edit: Okay, I've finished trying out all the top and bottom combinations with a single style of shoe. So far, I've had no luck. I have far too little patience to redo the whole thing with three other pairs of shoes tonight, so it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Last edited by Nekochi on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerdyrevelries.tumblr.com
Lira

Lira

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:18 pm

Thank you anyway!

I think I only managed to get into a friendship route with Matthew. I don't even know what I did differently to get it.
It's kind of funny how much easier it is to get a love route than it is to get a friendship route. >v< It's also weird that once you get onto a love route, even if you ignore the guy, you still get the same end as you normally would if you tried to raise his affection.
Back to top Go down
Mie

Mie

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:02 pm

Does the magical girl costume unlock anything? I've gotten a CG for each costume, except for that one.

Also, are all the CG spaces shown in 'Extra' available in this beta version?
Back to top Go down
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:39 am

magical girl costume unlocks...someone's CG, but I don't know if that's available in the beta. Similarly, I don't think all the CGs are available, since a lot of them are unlocked on secret routes, which are not implemented.

With that said, CGs for all the main guys are available.
Back to top Go down
rookie-san

rookie-san

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:40 am

Hey there!

I was wondering what's the maximum fatigue level in the game and what would be the acceptable range for fatigue? I keep getting paranoid and lowering it Razz Also does Sian die collapse if she's too tired?
Back to top Go down
BlackLotus

BlackLotus

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:14 am

Hey there :'3
I can't get Benitos 4 and 5 CG Picture >3<
Can somebody help?
Back to top Go down
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:30 am

Sian's forced to rest if fatigue reaches 35, but you can actually go beyond that if you manage to break 35 at the end of a week. I don't know if there is a max, but you should keep it below 35 because if she's forced to take a break, your stats get dropped a lot more than if you sleep normally.

Ben CG 4 and 5 are not showing up in my CG gallery, so I'm assuming it's one of those customizable outfit scenes.
Back to top Go down
BlackLotus

BlackLotus

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:03 pm

Thank you  sunny 
I need help again for Johns route ,
Do somebody know when his b-day is?
Back to top Go down
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:18 pm

6/6.
Lloyd sends you a text sometimes the week before about it, but the event itself can be missed since it falls on a weekend and thus is not automatically scheduled. Head to Pho 24 on that day to trigger the event and (the only) opportunity to gift him something.
Back to top Go down
Mie

Mie

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 4:24 pm

Out of curiosity, how much effect does clothing have on routes?
Is it possible to unlock everything (available in this beta) only wearing Sian's base outfit? Or is it more like RE: Alistair, where unlocking Derek's ending involved buying a certain dress?

~Also, is it better to stick to one style or mix and match?
Back to top Go down
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:10 am

Not much as far as I can tell. With exception of Halloween costumes, you can go through the game without buying any other outfits and it should still unlock everything (everything the beta has to offer anyway).

I haven't really focused on how outfits' stats affect things though lol
Back to top Go down
yuuyas

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:48 pm

Okay, so I've gone through John's and Matthew's route, and I'll follow up with Adam's and Benito's routes later. For the meantime, here's an incomplete CG list and what you have to do to get them. I'm missing 3 for each of them, and I'm assuming it's for the friendship routes, since I haven't gone through those yet. If anyone else already got the ones I'm missing, please do share! And if anyone has any corrections, just tell me. Very Happy

Also, I'll update this with the dates and stat levels I got them with later, since I forgot to take note, orz.

John:

Matthew:

And a big thank you to Jiwga for the cupcake recipes! Haha, I have absolutely no cooking talent, and it showed when nearly every combination I tried ended up as a disaster, OTL.

On a side note, I NEED MOAR VICE!JOHN, HNGHHH.
Back to top Go down
Mie

Mie

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 2:51 am

yuuyas wrote:

Matthew:
I still haven't gotten Matthew's 8th CG, but I have gotten both 12 and 14. The 12th CG appears as the ending CG for the friendship route. My advice on how to get on the friendship route is to attend all of his events, but choose the less professional behaviors.

Here is what I did:

And then the 14th CG is attained as a follow-up to his romantic end. I got it directly after his kiss CG, so I'm not sure why it didn't appear for you. I would try replaying his route and avoid negative interactions (such as the spicy pho situation).

Hope that helps~

Last edited by Mie on Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Misha Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 6:43 am

I can't get John's 10th and 14th CG. Anyone know what I need to do to get them?
Back to top Go down
Jiwga

Jiwga

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:26 am

Thank you!
I had a lot of trouble with the cupcakes too. I feel like it was harder baking in the game than in real life.

John's 12th CG comes from his friend ending. The 10th one is the voice over CG.
Back to top Go down
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:39 am

Everyone's last CG is the epilogue CG that you get after the romance ending provided you max out one other stat beside the one indicated by the stat stars (??).  I think most guys' secondary stats are pretty obvious (you know, the one where you see their chibis) other than John's.  

Spoiler:

@yuuyas: omg Vice is amazing. *v* Thank you for liking him! I'm sure there's more of him in the full version (more of V/V as well) so look forward to that 8D
Back to top Go down
Misha Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:11 pm

How do I get the 10th CG for John? I must be doing something wrong, or not doing something because i've played the route several times and its the only one I'm missing. It's driving me crazy...
Back to top Go down
Ayuuria

Ayuuria

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 5:17 pm

For cupcakes, avoid giving John the Valentine cupcakes.
Back to top Go down
http://ayuuria.deviantart.com
Mie

Mie

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:27 pm

Has anyone had any more luck on getting on the friend routes? I've only had luck with Matthew, but all my tries for the other guys have failed. I would love to here any new tips/tricks on the subject. : )
Back to top Go down
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:35 pm

Misha Leigh wrote:
How do I get the 10th CG for John? I must be doing something wrong, or not doing something because i've played the route several times and its the only one I'm missing. It's driving me crazy...

John's 10th CG is exclusively on his friendship route.

Speaking of which, friendship route is kind of...difficult to get into lol; the criteria will hopefully change in the future, but since I'm having trouble myself I can't really help there o<-<
Back to top Go down
Nekochi

Nekochi

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:26 pm

tooaya wrote:
Misha Leigh wrote:

John's 10th CG is exclusively on his friendship route.

Speaking of which, friendship route is kind of...difficult to get into lol; the criteria will hopefully change in the future, but since I'm having trouble myself I can't really help there o<-<
If I'm thinking of the right CG
Spoiler:
it doesn't have to specifically be on John's friendship route. I don't remember if I got it when I was on Adam's friendship route or when I was on Sian's route, but I did manage to get that CG and I've yet to get on John's friendship route. Just keep working and you'll get it eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://nerdyrevelries.tumblr.com
Misha Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:50 am

Thanks, tooaya and Nekochi. I just assumed it on his romantic route because you had it without playing his friendship route.
Back to top Go down
Ayuuria

Ayuuria

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:45 pm

For movies, Matt likes High Octave

For Ben's route, I'm missing CG's 6, 8, and 12. I'm assuming 2 of them are friendship CGs but I'm wondering CG 6 was a romance CG.
Back to top Go down
http://ayuuria.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next