sakevisual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Completed the John's Story, Beta version :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarlingJezebel

Completed the John's Story, Beta version :) Empty
PostSubject: Completed the John's Story, Beta version :)   Completed the John's Story, Beta version :) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 12:05 pm

Soo... I've completed the Beta twice, first time I got uneventful year.... Crying or Very sad

Then second time around I completed John's Story, which consisted of mainly studying and working no fitness or blogging. Razz

So what win's John's heart:
Firstly accept his offer to give you a lift
Keep going to work almost everyday (Keep your studying levels up)
Stay the night at work
Don't accept the offer to work on Halloween, instead go to the work do (You get to dance with John) and CG
Help him practice his line

Additionally - Buy him truffles for his birthday, make him Sunny Picnic Cupcakes, Affection grow after the love films but he prefers the Argonauts and the witch movie. Invite him out as much as you want at the weekends.

The ending is brilliant, just to let you know Very Happy

Feedback wise: I think the Beta is a little short (obv its a beta). I kinda wish it was longer than the year at college, like it would be cool if you had it in stages. Year 1 - gain notability with work/get a boyfriend/ keep your grades up, Stage 2 - college trip abroad/finds yourself acting/ juggling new boyfriend, Stage 3 - Graduation/Work life/ Proposal??? it would be so much cooler.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down

Completed the John's Story, Beta version :)
Page 1 of 1