sakevisual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jisei Series would make an awesome TV show

Go down 
+4
aya_lyka
sake-bento
benjetta96
Alphas
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Alphas

Alphas

Jisei Series would make an awesome TV show Empty
PostSubject: Jisei Series would make an awesome TV show   Jisei Series would make an awesome TV show EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:44 pm

After playing Kansei for an 1 hour I started to think that the Jisei Series would make an awesome show on the CW ^_^.
Back to top Go down
benjetta96

benjetta96

PostSubject: Re: Jisei Series would make an awesome TV show   Jisei Series would make an awesome TV show EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:24 pm

It's a funny thing you should mention that.

Right after I finished playing Jisei for the first time, I walked into a local Arby's and noticed that it had the same layout as the coffee shop. (except for the male and female bathrooms being backwards)

Anyway, I was wanting to re-create Jisei as a school project for my Drama class, but my teacher said that all filming must be on school grounds. -_-*
Back to top Go down
http://benjettagames.com/
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: Jisei Series would make an awesome TV show   Jisei Series would make an awesome TV show EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:17 am

Whoa. A Jisei TV show would be so cool! I think it would be good animated, but a live action drama would probably work too. Maybe once we get enough fans, I can hire a studio to animate an OVA or something. : D
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakevisual.com
aya_lyka

aya_lyka

PostSubject: Re: Jisei Series would make an awesome TV show   Jisei Series would make an awesome TV show EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:58 pm

yeah it would be a nice supernatual-ish crime solving series. i can see it either on CW or ABC it would be nice to have a live action drama for it.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Riddle

Uchiha Riddle

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Jisei Series would make an awesome TV show   Jisei Series would make an awesome TV show EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:28 pm

I totally agree! The game's practically an interactive anime in itself, an OVA of the series would be totally awesome....*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Miriel

Miriel

PostSubject: Re: Jisei Series would make an awesome TV show   Jisei Series would make an awesome TV show EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 am

So true! The Jisei series is so intriguing and visually appealing that I found myself thinking the same early on in the first game. Other mystery VN like Higurashi and Umineko have enjoyed successful anime adaptations.

Also, you get quite a few animes about detectives who are psychic but I think the Jisei approach is much more gritty and emotional, having to actually go through other people's deaths instead of just talking to ghosts.
Back to top Go down
carito728

carito728

PostSubject: Re: Jisei Series would make an awesome TV show   Jisei Series would make an awesome TV show EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:38 am

If they made an ova of Jisei the game probably would explode because of the number of new people interested in buying (good thing) I mean for example when a manga is not well known and it gets an anime it becomes one of the best selling mangas in Japan. The history of Jisei is interesting and the characters are well developed, what is there not to like?
Back to top Go down
http://trululu1.deviantart.com/
Li Mei

Li Mei

PostSubject: Re: Jisei Series would make an awesome TV show   Jisei Series would make an awesome TV show EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:08 pm

Yes. I think it would be great. An animated series, or an OVA. Would make the series get a lot more recognition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jisei Series would make an awesome TV show   Jisei Series would make an awesome TV show Empty

Back to top Go down

Jisei Series would make an awesome TV show
Page 1 of 1