sakevisual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ties That Bind - Favorite Character

Go down 
+4
TheAnimation
Hetepu
YukiNakamura
sake-bento
8 posters

Pick your Poison
Eon
Ties That Bind - Favorite Character Bar_left57%Ties That Bind - Favorite Character Bar_right
 57% [ 4 ]
Rita
Ties That Bind - Favorite Character Bar_left14%Ties That Bind - Favorite Character Bar_right
 14% [ 1 ]
Fhyrn
Ties That Bind - Favorite Character Bar_left14%Ties That Bind - Favorite Character Bar_right
 14% [ 1 ]
Sky
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

Ties That Bind - Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Ties That Bind - Favorite Character   Ties That Bind - Favorite Character EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Now that the main cast have been introduced, we want to hear your thoughts! Who's your favorite? Let us know why!

http://www.micahsolusod.com/painapple/
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakevisual.com
YukiNakamura

YukiNakamura

PostSubject: Re: Ties That Bind - Favorite Character   Ties That Bind - Favorite Character EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:49 am

Well, it's hard to say since the characters haven't been around for a super long time yet and they haven't been really developed very much (it's only chapter 1). Still, I think I my favourite is Eon. He's cool. I think I like them all, though.
Back to top Go down
Hetepu

Hetepu

PostSubject: Re: Ties That Bind - Favorite Character   Ties That Bind - Favorite Character EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:09 pm

Honestly, it's still early in the story, but despite Eon's little arm blade things, I think I'm a bit more in love with Sky's "destructive magic". xD He's just so amazing with the whole *snap* DONE. Sky's my guy as of now.
Back to top Go down
TheAnimation

TheAnimation

PostSubject: Re: Ties That Bind - Favorite Character   Ties That Bind - Favorite Character EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:27 pm

YukiNakamura wrote:
Well, it's hard to say since the characters haven't been around for a super long time yet and they haven't been really developed very much (it's only chapter 1). Still, I think I my favourite is Eon. He's cool. I think I like them all, though.
Agreed.
Smile
Back to top Go down
KittyKatStar

KittyKatStar

PostSubject: Re: Ties That Bind - Favorite Character   Ties That Bind - Favorite Character EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:33 pm

Since the comic is still fairly new...

I have a feeling I'll love Rita from the last few pages. =D
Back to top Go down
asrz

PostSubject: Re: Ties That Bind - Favorite Character   Ties That Bind - Favorite Character EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:53 pm

As early as it is, I like the idea of Fhyrn's character. I really like the hook swords, and the idea of being unable to use or be affected by magic. I wonder if Terry Goodkind's "Pristinely Ungifted" characters were an inspiration.
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: Ties That Bind - Favorite Character   Ties That Bind - Favorite Character EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:41 am

I've actually never read Legend of the Seeker D: (but everyone keeps telling me I should, so...). The inspiration for Fhyrn came from a weird place, I guess. There was a parody fairy tale book, The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales, which included a remake of The Ugly Duckling in which the duckling simply grows up to be an ugly duck. In it, the duckling constantly insisted that one day he'd be more beautiful than all the ducks teasing him, because he knew he was going to be a beautiful swan someday. But of course he was disappointed to grow up and be just an ugly duck. I thought the duckling would have been a lot happier if he hadn't lived his life always expecting to be something else. If he had embraced his duck-ness, and even been proud of his "ugliness" he would have been better off. So, uh...yeah. O_o Fhyrn's basically an ugly duckling with no illusions about turning into a beautiful swan. Instead, she's comfortable with who she is and she finds her own way.

Yeah...
Back to top Go down
asrz

PostSubject: Re: Ties That Bind - Favorite Character   Ties That Bind - Favorite Character EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:48 am

That's really neat, also you totally should read the sword of truth books if you have the time. It took me over a year to finish them I think. Most of them have pretty good endings though if you ever want to step away.

Also, I asked in the comments, but here is probably a better place. Is there a possibility of getting an RSS feed for the comic? I fear without one I'm going to forget to check it, and I don't want to forget about this comic. Really looking forward to where it's going though.
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: Ties That Bind - Favorite Character   Ties That Bind - Favorite Character EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:12 pm

Ah, RSS feed is a good idea. Will do that. bo_o
Back to top Go down
Fuyukawa Kokoro

Fuyukawa Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Ties That Bind - Favorite Character   Ties That Bind - Favorite Character EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Ch. 01 Pg. 04... W-Wow o_o *nosebleed*
Theres 1 example for why seeing the male chest bare feels the same as seeing the female... hehehe ^-^

Sadly, only the ppl who are attracted to both like me will understand haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Ties That Bind - Favorite Character   Ties That Bind - Favorite Character EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:45 am

Also uh, random question.

Is the webcomic still on?

=/ Hasn't been updated for more than half a year, so I'm just curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ties That Bind - Favorite Character   Ties That Bind - Favorite Character Empty

Back to top Go down

Ties That Bind - Favorite Character
Page 1 of 1