sakevisual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just finished Kansei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuyukawa Kokoro

Fuyukawa Kokoro

Just finished Kansei Empty
PostSubject: Just finished Kansei   Just finished Kansei EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:18 pm

I just finished Kansei, and I have to say how much I LOVE Li Mei, she's soooo cute <3. And an empathic at that, that's my favourite type of fantasy class! I don't like the color red, but she makes even that look great. I do love white hair though, and petite, quiet girls are just my type XD. She looks adorable even on early sketches! :D

By the way, is there any way to change the ending? I got the one where

*SPOILERS*

Kevin kills Marissa and runs away with Liam.

*SPOILERS

I notice I've only unlocked 2 CGs and 1 production sketches. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me :)
Back to top Go down
Fuyukawa Kokoro

Fuyukawa Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Just finished Kansei   Just finished Kansei EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:42 am

By the way, your art is absolutely amazing! It's far above any English VN I've ever read, and above many japanese ones as well. Thank you so much for giving me this experience for so cheap ^-^

It really is worth more, but I guess you'd have a hard time making it sell for any higher with the state the English VN market is in. :/

Edit: The voice acting is really great for every single character as well! Though Li Mei's voice, while an excellent choice, feels like she has the wrong emotion in the actual acting sometimes... I guess I can't blame her when she has to be so quiet that it's close to whispering, though.

Last edited by Fuyukawa Kokoro on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added opinion about voices and didn't wish to double-post.)
Back to top Go down
Li Mei

Li Mei

PostSubject: Re: Just finished Kansei   Just finished Kansei EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:41 pm

Fuyukawa Kokoro wrote:
I just finished Kansei, and I have to say how much I LOVE Li Mei, she's soooo cute <3. And an empathic at that, that's my favourite type of fantasy class! I don't like the color red, but she makes even that look great. I do love white hair though, and petite, quiet girls are just my type XD. She looks adorable even on early sketches!: D

U-Umm, I-I... Thank you soooo much! : )
I'm so sorry it took so long to reply, I was just so embarrassed and didn't know what to write Embarassed(and I end up with such a lame thing to say anyway >.>).

Please don't be mad at me, ok? I'm really sorry if you're hurt... x.x

Just look at my avatar, *giggles*
Haaaah... ^-^* I can finally breathe again.
Back to top Go down
Fuyukawa Kokoro

Fuyukawa Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Just finished Kansei   Just finished Kansei EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:10 am

Li Mei wrote:
Fuyukawa Kokoro wrote:
I just finished Kansei, and I have to say how much I LOVE Li Mei, she's soooo cute <3. And an empathic at that, that's my favourite type of fantasy class! I don't like the color red, but she makes even that look great. I do love white hair though, and petite, quiet girls are just my type XD. She looks adorable even on early sketches!: D

I'm so sorry it took so long to reply, I was just so embarrassed and didn't know what to write Embarassed(and I end up with such a lame thing to say anyway >.>).

Whoa, you don't have to worry so much! I'm not mad or hurt at all! I didn't even expect a response XD. Your avatar is adorable though , much like yourself ^-^.
Back to top Go down
Li Mei

Li Mei

PostSubject: Re: Just finished Kansei   Just finished Kansei EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:52 am

Fuyukawa Kokoro wrote:
Li Mei wrote:
Fuyukawa Kokoro wrote:

Whoa, you don't have to worry so much! I'm not mad or hurt at all! I didn't even expect a response XD. Your avatar is adorable though , much like yourself ^-^.

Sorry. Feeling really emotional today. Not sure why. Thank you:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just finished Kansei   Just finished Kansei Empty

Back to top Go down

Just finished Kansei
Page 1 of 1