sakevisual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kansei Feedback

Go down 
+12
GingerandSnow
meichan
Sana96
morningmsa
X
animefangirl57
Mari
Thelo
Szacun
megami195
Entertainer13
sake-bento
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GingerandSnow

Kansei Feedback - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Kansei Feedback - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:34 pm

Embarassed

Okay, here's my cue to kick myself. I don't think I really remembered the detective might actually know stuff about Mr. Austen. Duh.

Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
benjetta96

benjetta96

PostSubject: Re: Kansei Feedback   Kansei Feedback - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:35 am

Not sure if I should post my question in the topic or just create a new one.....

Anyway, I've went through the walkthroughs and I seem to still be missing an ending.
I have completed the SD path, the Find The Killer path, the True path, and I've been locked in the basement. (please excuse the oxford comma)

Here are screenshots of my gallery.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://benjettagames.com/
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: Kansei Feedback   Kansei Feedback - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:05 pm

That's weird. The missing CG in the first block is the opening CG of the two kids, so you definitely should have seen that. The missing backgrounds are the two skyline when they're driving. and the outside of Mr. Auten's house. For the CG and the first two missing ones, there might be some sort of error with the trigger since all of those were animated. No clue why the third one would be missing. I'll have a look at the code and see if I can find a fix.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakevisual.com
benjetta96

benjetta96

PostSubject: Re: Kansei Feedback   Kansei Feedback - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Oh, it's alright. I was just worried that there was an ending that I couldn't get.

Thanks for your reply to my question. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://benjettagames.com/
Uchiha Riddle

Uchiha Riddle

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Kansei Feedback and Next game?   Kansei Feedback - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:39 pm

KYYAAAA!!!! I LOVED IT!!! The true ending was just sooooo creepy, it's like Chance is so sweet looking and then she threatens her brother in the evil way and it was sooooo cool.....ok fan time over, I was thinking that It would really be nice if the next game was looooonnnnngggggeeeerrrrrrr~ like that. I found it great that Kansei was soooo much longer than Jisei but I kinda didn't really get to enjoy it for long, i was done like one hour after starting....sorry, I read really fast.... Other than that, I think it was great, though the name Alex was a bit cliche.....no? Oh and I would REALLY LOVE you (admin) if you could send me an email when the next game is out, I'm quite busy so I don't think I'll be able to check like regularly or something....please~?
Back to top Go down
mdchan

mdchan

PostSubject: Re: Kansei Feedback   Kansei Feedback - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:51 pm

I figured I'd do up my own lil review thingie while it's still fresh in my mind (though I plan on playing through the True Ending again cause I accidentally skipped over some important dialogue on the family).

I'll go "bad news" to "good news".

Cons:

-The first playthrough I did, I got the SD Card ending/route (actually, apparently, I started out on the Catch the Killer route but loaded an earlier save and made a different choice XD). I thought this was the actual ending until I looked at the site and saw that there were two more possible endings; until then, I felt really disappointed and even quite jipped. The "epilogue" of that ending made up a little for it, but it was extremely unfulfilling once I got to the end.
Spoiler:

-The second playthrough, I got the Catch the Killer ending/route. This one was a little more satisfying, but there were two parts of it that bothered me.
--Though I had more freedom to move around and examine the rooms, the only evidence pointing to who the killer was wasn't found until near the end of the scenario (and I made the mistake of handing over the bottle of evidence before asking what was in the documents, so I was still bouncing between the two most guilty parties from the last scenario that were still on my list). There was a lot to look around and examine, but it didn't really lead to much clues.
--The ending. You black out, the credits scroll, and then I'm staring at the menu screen again. Maybe it was a glitch and I was supposed to see something after the protagonist blacked out, but it felt like there was no "afterwards" of the story. What happened to the protagonist? What about Li Mei? I stared at the screen and then said aloud: "That's it?!".

-Perhaps it was just the way I explored, but not being able to talk to Liam fully until the True Ending route really made it difficult to figure out who the killer was. Once I was able to talk to him fully, it was obvious, but since I only had fleeting contact with him during the first two paths, and limited evidence, it was harder.
I like hard puzzlers and all, but it felt like there was always a piece of the puzzle missing that easily fell into place once I was able to talk to Liam; I dunno...maybe you all were going for that. Wink

Pros:

-Despite the fact that it's longer and there's a LOT of information to process (the fact of two plots going on at the same time is more obvious than in Jisei, though Jisei did hint at it even before the epilogue scene), it's very doable to get all three paths without looking at a walkthrough or hints, even once.
I love puzzle games and mysteries...in novels, there is no "walkthrough'; I have to try to solve it before the "big reveal". In puzzle games, I never check a walkthrough unless I'm sure I've exhausted every option available; I try to stay away from walkthroughs, so it's awesome that it's not needed for this (but still provided).

-Also, having more than one ending (and having all of them tie together) was great. It wasn't like the multiple endings possible in Jisei; these three had radically different outcomes, but still allowed us to learn a lot about the protagonist and the other three he's (reluctantly) working with.

-It's so engaging that, though I saved often, I played it through from start to finish without putting it down. Then, upon hearing there were two more endings, I immediately went back and puzzled out those scenarios.

-There is a LOT more to the plot, and the True Ending reveals quite a lot about the protagonist that conjures up some interesting theories. It hasn't solidified any of my huge theories yet...
Spoiler:
...but did add some pieces to the overall puzzle in a satisfying way while at the same time showing that there's even more to the puzzle than we originally thought.

-Being able to move around and go to different rooms (more freedom of movement) was nice...though I got lost the first couple times through, I'll admit. ^^;;
Still, I much preferred that method to the movement in Jisei.

-The True Ending path was very satisfying to play through and see the part after the credits and have my suspicions confirmed in the epilogue.
Spoiler:

-It was creepy and engaging, and I loved how the choices I made in the game not only effected how a character trusted/spoke to me, but also what path I wound up going down due to it (which ending I wound up with).

-The price, and how it was combined with Jisei for $5 less than buying them separately. Jisei felt a little short...
Spoiler:
...but this was much longer, and I'm going to play through it again to go over some dialogue I accidentally skipped on the True Ending, so I feel like I got my money's worth out of it.

I understand that things like mysteries can be difficult to sell; even plain graphic novels or mystery anime (like Detective Academy Q or Detective Conan), once a case has been solved, there's really no reason to watch/read it again unless there was some other element in there (characters and interactions is what grabs me).

-The background plot going on about the protagonist (and even some of the mysteries surrounding the other kids) is interesting, and is worth going over more than once (if for no other reason than to make sure it's all being understood right and form theories).
I'm sure once Yousei comes out, it'll all still be fresh in my mind, but I'll most likely have to play through them all again for the overall plot by the time the final chapters come out (though, I do hope it isn't TOO long...you've got me hooked on this series!).

-The characters. They all have very distinct personalities and ways of reacting to things, and this chapter also explores the other kids.
Spoiler:

I have totally been sucked into this world, and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Back to top Go down
http://mdchan.deviantart.com/
kurohoshi_neko

kurohoshi_neko

PostSubject: Kansei Feedback   Kansei Feedback - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:31 pm

OMG THE GAME WAS AMAZING!!!! I only have 2 endings but this is literally what I was doing after the 2nd ending I got--> bounce Shocked bounce . It was unbelievable  I was bouncing around yelling "OH MY GOSH!!!" for about 10-15 minutes. It was sheer genius!!! (*SPOILER* the ending that totally made me jump is where you find out that Auten was spying on Kangai!!! OMG!!!!) I'm considering just skipping to Yousei but at the same time I really want to get the other endings lol Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Only thing weird about mine was that everyone in a while the characters emotion was changing it'd blur for a few seconds but it's not really a big deal considering the artwork and great plotline!!! cheers

And yeah I know my review so much later than others lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kansei Feedback   Kansei Feedback - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kansei Feedback
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2