sakevisual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RE: Alistair Feedback

Go down 
+41
AnglBunny
arachni42
aime moi
LorenaFA
KoriNeko18
YukiNakamura
Rumi
Madoka
Mew Cookie
Fox Lee
Thelo
Fangurl18
puffausten
Mari
Titania
Xavim2000
Pyapi
Lokuri
Caimekaze
Jayd0LuVdEReK ♥
Teddiekun
DancingLeaf
mechanic
Cardia
Ftaró
DreamingShadows
HyuugaNinHitsuzen
Ginri
megami195
Riena
Yui
Archeia
Kirroha
midnight_sky
Syphri
FirefromAshes
Shattered-Marionette
tooaya
Thee Forsaken One
CosmicPudding
sake-bento
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nori

RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:53 pm

I just finished the game. And I really enjoyed playing it.

The dialogues were funny and the art was nicely done as well.
Good job guys! cheers

I'll wait patiently for more games.
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:58 am

Yaay~ glad you liked it. ^o^
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakevisual.com
ArtOfMe

PostSubject: Thoughts after finishing the game   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:07 pm

No problems or bugs to report here. I just want to compliment sakevisual for such a well-made game. After I played it, I was amazed that it was free. The game was surprisingly challenging, especially when trying to get the love route for Shiro and Derek. The RPG angle was unique, and the story was simple but cute. I liked how different Merui was from most visual novel heroines: she actually has a personality, and it's not all out on the surface, either. I found myself liking all three of the love endings, though I think Travis's was my favorite for how fun it was. All of the guys had a bit of depth and Merui's relationships with them were based on more than appearances. The game is fairly short but it still took me a while to figure out the right combinations of answers, stat builds, and items.

I loved the endings for Travis and Shiro. I liked Derek's romantic route except for the end, which I thought was a little anti-climactic. But all in all I really liked the story and the way the romantic options progressed.

I want to pay a special compliment to the art, which is much better than just about any free visual novels I've ever seen and looks like it belongs in an otome game straight from Japan. The character designs were great and the backgrounds looked amazing. The in-game Rivenwell Online screens/chibi characters were astonishing.

Sakevisual made a really fun game, and I'm definitely going to tell my friends about it.

Story: 4/5
Characters: 4.5/5
Art: 5/5
Music: 4/5
Dialogue/spelling: 5/5
Difficulty: 3.5/5 (5/5 for Derek's romantic route!)
Fun: 5/5

Overall impression: 4.5/5
Back to top Go down
JaxxChro

PostSubject: Bonus Endings   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:04 am

So far I've finished 4 out of the 5 endings (haven't gotten Shiro yet :p) but before getting the last ending, I wanted to get Travis' Bonus Ending. However I can't seem to get it and I've done it twice now. OTZ

So this is what I did both times
Spoiler:

Or do I have to get Shiro's ending before I can get any of the Bonus Endings?
Back to top Go down
Jayd0LuVdEReK ♥

Jayd0LuVdEReK ♥

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:29 am

sake-bento wrote:
You're right, it's all my fault. I should have waited. XD

(Actually, it's because this only pops up if you don't get Travis' second CG and you still get a Travis end or you get Travis' second CG very late in the game.)

Anyway, I've uploaded the fixed version to deviantART. Working on getting the direct download up ASAP, but it's a little slow. ^_^;;

ive played re:A last week,n its been a BLAST!!!*claps*ive already c0mpleted th0se 5 endings n da b0nus part is awesum^^but i still dunno wut's CG actually???lol im dumb XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sofiaelhami
Getsuga_

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:10 am

Hi, I'm having trouble unlocking one of Travis's CG.. I've tried everything, but I can't seem to unlock it...
It's the middle one of the 2nd column..

It'll be great if someone could please help me.

Thanks loads Smile
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:38 am

Quote :
i still dunno wut's CG actually???lol im dumb XD
CG just refers to the screens you get during the special scenes.

Quote :
Hi, I'm having trouble unlocking one of Travis's CG.. I've tried everything, but I can't seem to unlock it...
It's the middle one of the 2nd column..
For that one, you need to buy a copy of the game "Demon of Edo" from the mall and then visit the computer lab during lunch. Once your affection level with him is high enough, you'll get a scene.
Back to top Go down
Getsuga_

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:56 am

Yayy!! Thank you soooo much sake-bento!!! ^^

I'm so relieved that I finally got the last CG Smile

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Jayd0LuVdEReK ♥

Jayd0LuVdEReK ♥

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:22 am

@sake-bento owyeaa thnx lol!!!all o da scenes r hawt esp dErek's,,,, cyclops
Back to top Go down
MsGreen

PostSubject: Trouble with the last CG of Travis...   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:46 pm

I did everything as I could to win Travis' affection, and including Shino. I bought two games: Diamond Moon and Demon of Edo (Can't remember the title exactly), skipped the work to help him (finally I did after three tries ;;; ), bought sweater and track pants, and increase my stats to 20+. I still...did not get the last CG. I got all other CGs of Travis, but not last one...

I am curious what am I missing something?

Thank you very much for taking your time to read my comment!

-Ms Green
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:29 pm

Hm...I looked at the code, and I'm not sure what's up. Did you make sure to do the opposite of all the other guys affections just in case? If it's still not working, email me at ayu@sakevisual.com about it.
Back to top Go down
Jayd0LuVdEReK ♥

Jayd0LuVdEReK ♥

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:17 pm

hurmm,,i have a re:a fanart but its in black n white c0z i dun have ph0toshop since my pc is full capacity -_- h0pe ull accept it! >.<
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:32 pm

Ara, black and white is just fine! We're definitely not going to turn away fanart. XD

Post a link here or email it to me at ayu@sakevisual.com ^-^
Back to top Go down
Jayd0LuVdEReK ♥

Jayd0LuVdEReK ♥

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:30 am

@sake-bento *dr00ls* tankiuu!!
Back to top Go down
Candy

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:04 am

Hello !

(I'm not a native english speaker)
I just wanted to say that your game is amazing !
I played quite a lot of VN, and usually I'm not in fond of the high school setting.
But when I saw the review Jay is games made...I thought why not ?
I'm happy I decided to play it.

I was pretty depressed before playing it, but now I'm better XD thanks to your game, it cheered me up.
So thank you for your hard work, and for making it free.
I wish they were more games like that.

And Alistair sprite is soooo cute, I love the faces he make XD.
And since I was an heavy MMO player it made me remember the goods days I spends (but I would have been scared to realize that the people I know online, I knew them IRL too, my personality is so different XD IG and no friends wanted to play with me anyway ^^")

Spoiler:

I hope to see works from you again ^-^
Back to top Go down
Caimekaze

Caimekaze

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:41 am

Hey, just beat the game.

It was fantastic. Oh man. You guys are brilliant. It was a terrible move for me to download this before my Trials, I just spent the whole night playing it.

Good job 8Db
Back to top Go down
http://caimekaze.deviantart.com
Timmy

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:52 am

Just wanted to say that I've just finished your game, and I thought it was really cool!

Well done!

And thanks for making such a great game.
Back to top Go down
mechanic

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:29 am

btw just wondering is it okay to write a review of this game on a blog with screenshots?
Back to top Go down
Lokuri

Lokuri

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Well, it took me awhile, but I played and finally got through Alistair. I must admit that I loved Shiro (who doesn't like the intelligent, mysterious, sensitive type?), but Derek turned out to be a rather decent guy in the end (his innocence surprised me). As for Travis, I felt like he turned out exactly as I expected him to be, and there really wasn't much interaction with him (Shiro and Derek seemed to have a deeper...rivalry, while Derek simply took control of situations).

All in all, it was an interesting game with all of the endings and CGs being amazing and beautiful. I have to admit that I could only obtain the last two CGs for each guy with the assistance of the walkthrough. ^-^; I...I kept maxing out a single point, only filling out the other qualities when I bought something.

Ahhh, I really want to buy Jisei so that more games like this and, of course, Jisei, are available. Smile Sadly, that won't be happening anytime soon (although, when I get the chance, I will definately get Jisei!).
Back to top Go down
Pyapi

PostSubject: Great! :D   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:02 pm

I just finished the game! I did all the endings and I have to congratulate everyone for such a fun game! Some conversations between the characters were way too repetitive, but that was only during lunch breaks. Taking that part out, conversations were nice and unique. The art was also very nice, I liked it very much!

I'll be looking forward to future projects and I'll be sure to recommend sakevisual for those searching for visual novels Smile
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Thank you very much~ ^-^
Back to top Go down
Xavim200

PostSubject: Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Played and beat the game today. Well got the guess wrong but enjoyed it overall yet I would have liked to be able to reply to emails and have more of a hand with that then just reading them. Would also liked to be able to play the mmo game more so then whenever the game felt like it was to be played.
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Glad you enjoyed it~

And thanks for the feedback. We'll definitely keep it in mind for future endeavors. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Xavim2000

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:22 pm

I will write a better review in a day or so after I do all the paths.
Back to top Go down
Xavim2000

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:43 am

The orc looms over head as two heroines hold each others back from healing to attacking trying to slay the mighty monster. Just when the fight comes to a close with them having the loot a rogue of sorts leaps in front stealing the prize (and odds are a lot of xp) and before anything takes place a bet is made to find out who they are in real life.

This is the start of RE Alistair++, a start of a Visual novel game that has a few cute twist and turns yet follows a clear path of getting to know three male students in a high school as you take a role of a female member.

Merui Lucas (was the last name ever used in game?) is your normal high school student. Low in the soical ladder of school yet enjoys her time playing a online game along with other online games which hold no names. Nothing really special towards her other then a bad temper at times.

Travis wright is one of the first people you meet in game. At first he is rather cold it seems yet under the rock surface of his wit he shows he is a nice person with just a lot of work around him from school to family.

Shiro Takayama is the second person you meet in game. At first he seems more spaced out not caring about school work yet after awhile after events take a turn Shiro and Merui start to open up and you find a lonely child in a world filled with people keeping distant of him and his family name.

Derek Nevine is the last person you meet and is the essence of a term of jock. Star basketball along with holding school ranks. Along with his ego and his outlook he is clearly different from Travis and Shiro.

The game is a dating game yet not so much at first but a stat raising game along with time management. The dating part is in the background and you don't know who you date until the final day which is 30 days. You can spend your afternoons going to the mall which holds a chance of meeting someone or to spend money. You can work on a school project which is also due at the 30th day or you can work for money which also holds a chance of meeting someone.

The items at the mall are different from three different stores. A book store, clothing store and a game store which raises (or lowers) stats and open up bonus events with other people. The items are at a fair price and a bit higher then normal yet it is a mall after all.

In the night time you can check your email along with doing a few other things. Study which works upon the intelligence, watch tv which gives you a more social value or surf the net which works on your network value. Each stat needs to be at a level depending if you want to date or not.

The game goes around a game called Rivenwell online yet does not play a large role but sits in the background part of the game yet does show up from time to time both online and off line.

The art of the game is one of the best in the market. The emotions showed on the faces are detailed from chibi to non chibi figures.

Game takes roughly half an hour to bit more for the first play though and the same if you don't use the skip option after-wards. You have a good amount of choices to make from daily events to character events.

Pros:

The game is free. Not as in a demo but as in free with no strings. Always a plus.

Thought out story and the cast of characters felt real and felt like anyone could understand each of them.

Twist and turns along with finding out who stole your item in the game at the 30th day along with events if you picked them or not.

The art is detailed and very pretty along with a good sound system.

Cons:

I had wished the online game played more of a role in that you could play it at nighttime and raise your level in the game and had more of a meaning for Merui (and the other people)

After you got a few items you really did not need to spend any more money. I wished you could buy Rivenwell points and send them to you or other people for a stat raise or liking bonus. Say half of what you spent or even quarter so if you spent 100 dollars they would get a 25 bonus or such. Wish you could also buy Rivenwell items for your own person and the events of that game played a larger roll.

The email system, at first I was happy to see it yet felt sad that you could not reply to any of them or delete them. After the second game I did not even waste time checking it and had hoped that it would have more of a impact in game with me not checking it.

During the game Rivenwell events were going on yet it felt like a afterthought and had no impact at the end. Did anyone really get anything out of it?

Would had liked more then 30 days and maybe a free sandbox in the end but can understand the limits of people.

Final thoughts:

A game everyone should play and keep around.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

RE: Alistair Feedback
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next