sakevisual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RE: Alistair Feedback

Go down 
+41
AnglBunny
arachni42
aime moi
LorenaFA
KoriNeko18
YukiNakamura
Rumi
Madoka
Mew Cookie
Fox Lee
Thelo
Fangurl18
puffausten
Mari
Titania
Xavim2000
Pyapi
Lokuri
Caimekaze
Jayd0LuVdEReK ♥
Teddiekun
DancingLeaf
mechanic
Cardia
Ftaró
DreamingShadows
HyuugaNinHitsuzen
Ginri
megami195
Riena
Yui
Archeia
Kirroha
midnight_sky
Syphri
FirefromAshes
Shattered-Marionette
tooaya
Thee Forsaken One
CosmicPudding
sake-bento
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Thank you so much for such a great and thorough review! It's really, really inspiring and motivating, and we all appreciate it many times over.

HyuugaNinHitsuzen wrote:
All right, my super-comprehensive review for RE: Alistair!
* Gorgeous and professional, duh! <3 Were the backgrounds your work? I forget. XD;
The backgrounds inside Rivenwell Online were rendered by me. The backgrounds for "real life" were done by Mugenjohncel.

Quote :

* This seems as though it were equally influenced by The World of .hack (the character designs, plus the town with its canals and portals) and more Western MMOs like World of Warcraft *the hotkey'd bars at the bottom). That's just IMO, though. XD Was it based partially off Ragnarok Online?
I played Trickster like a million years ago on the Japanese server, and I occasionally dabble in Dream of Mirror Online. I have a lot of friends who play a lot of MMOs, and I'm pretty sure the other team members play various MMOs as well. >.> I'm also a huge .hack fan, and I was definitely thinking of the root town there when I designed that background. You'll have to ask tooaya about the designs. >.>

Quote :

* I wanna play a Guardian! DX But is it an admin/GM-only class? I thought it might be, but then it doesn't make sense that Travis would want people to treat his character the same-- PCs would definitely know about an admin/GM-only class!
It's a high level class, but it's not GM-only.

Quote :

* I also thought the interactions with the video games were fun. Actually, now I feel like playing some of them... Was Other World based on the Harvest Moon series? (If you don't know what I'm talking about, just ignore me. ^^;;; )
Other Saga is a thinly veiled rename of "Ether Saga." XD Rock Festival is pretty much Rock Band, and Diamond Moon is FF13. The rest I made up off the top of my head.

Quote :

** They've got a wing motif on them, though; are they official Rivenwell Online merchandise? *would totally get them in a different color*
I don't know if it's official. I asked tooaya to use a wing motif so it would be a subtle hint. They probably are official, though. Shiro wouldn't buy bootlegs or knockoffs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakevisual.com
DreamingShadows

DreamingShadows

PostSubject: Alrighty then!   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Alrighty, I have playing this game for almost a week straight. . . I am very new to these types of games (seeing as how I've never found any I like enough to play) But! I know that I ABSOLUTELY love this game! It's so cute and well put out! I love the art and the characters! Derek is hot. . <3 and Shiro is my dream guy. . . really he is. . . His appearance, his personality. . . and Travis. . . he's just amazing.

I loved all the special endings with them, but now I'm running into a problem . . . >.< I CAN'T GET THE BONUS T^T I've done the three special endings and then I've Also done the ending where you chose someone who you believe is Alistair and it doesn't match with that person. . . But I can't seem to get the bonus. . . I want to know what the bonus is so I can write a better review >.>;
Back to top Go down
http://wxastoria.proboards.com/index.cgi
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Have you tried not getting any guy and guessing correctly for Alistair's identity?
Back to top Go down
Ftaró

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:04 pm

IEEEEEEEE. this game was awesome. x3
Back to top Go down
Cardia

PostSubject: Thank you so much!   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:31 pm

As far as I know, pretty much the only official Otome games that have been translated into English are for the DS. I don't have one, nor do I speak Japanese. So I'm pretty much limited to the handful of fan-made games scattered around the internet, and to be quite honest, most of them are simply not very good.

As such, I could hardly believe it when I found Alistair. It's awesome! Everything is so clean and professional, the love interests are appealing (Travis is my personal favorite, he's totally my type!X3), and the gameplay is more interactive than I expected. All in all I was very impressed and I would be deliriously happy to see you guys create more games.

I love you
Back to top Go down
Anon

PostSubject: Impressed   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 5:45 am

I discovered Ren'Py and then your game and I have to say I was VERY impressed. It was just much above my expectations. I would LOVE to make something like this myself someday (but currently have no time to learn how to make such gorgeous artwork).

Of course I do have one suggestion and it is an obvious one... a sequel... one with more guys.

I think I caught a "your right" instead of "you're right" but if it was in the chat (which I think it was) I kinda like that better as well (like grret, I think it was). Clearly I am having difficulty generating suggestions... further evidence that it was great as is!

Just as a note, initially, I sort-of thought Alistair changed identies based on who you spent time with... I kind of think it is better that is not the case.

I was just so impressed I felt obligated to share.
Back to top Go down
mechanic

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:04 am

sake-bento wrote:
Have you tried not getting any guy and guessing correctly for Alistair's identity?

well ive gotten all cgs for all guys, saw the bonus endings,
and did that too to get that guyless ending.. but bonus section still isn't unlocked!

can you plzzz give me savefile or something T_T i tried everything
Back to top Go down
Thee Forsaken One

Thee Forsaken One

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:08 am

There are five endings. The guy's three endings (Although you need the bonuses for unlocking the extra), the alone ending and getting Alistair banned ending.
Back to top Go down
http://theeforsakenone.deviantart.com
mechanic

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Thee Forsaken One wrote:
There are five endings. The guy's three endings (Although you need the bonuses for unlocking the extra), the alone ending and getting Alistair banned ending.

o.o i didn't go for any guys and got alistar banned
there's another ending in which main character doesn't get any guys and cant get alistair banned?
Back to top Go down
Cardia

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:21 pm

That's right. Don't get any of the guys and pick Travis or Shiro when it's time to choose who you think is Alistair.
Back to top Go down
mechanic

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:26 pm

Cardia wrote:
That's right. Don't get any of the guys and pick Travis or Shiro when it's time to choose who you think is Alistair.

oh ok
gonna try that after i practice driving with dad lol
thanks ^.^
Back to top Go down
anon

PostSubject: Impressed part 2   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:05 pm

After getting the Derek ending (he's cute, I like when he looks confident and when he looks down and blushes), I played around some more and I found even more to like about this game... hard to say without any spoilers but I was totally surprised by learning something in one of the endings and the dialogue was so perfect for Derek about this piece of information... he revealed it but it isn't about him. Was that clear enough?
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:24 pm

Hehe, glad you liked it! If you do want to use spoilers, there's a tag you can use. Just write it like so:

Code:
[spoiler]Super secret spoiler goes in here![/spoiler]
Back to top Go down
yomi

PostSubject: I can't get bonus end   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:26 pm

hello~~
I meet some difficulties and need help....T_T
I played RE:Alistair for many times
but I just can't get Travis bonus ending...
I get all the CGs of him
And I bought items that are important.(Demon of Edo, Diamond Moon and the clothes) Orz
please help me~~~~ T_T

However, I think this is a really really great game!!
I like all the boys!! Merui's personality is cool, and her reacting to boys is funny~~
And I hope I am get Travis bonus ending as soon as I can
Then I can get other boys' ending..........
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:16 pm

Be sure to raise the stats properly, too with your nighttime activities. You need at least 51 network rep, 36 intelligence, and 17 social rep. When you get the option, spend time with only him during the lunch hour. That should do the trick, I think. >.>
Back to top Go down
yomi

PostSubject: um......   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:22 am

Thanks for replying so fast~~^.^
but my stats is enough T_T
and I eat lunch in computer lab everyday.....OTZ
do I have to buy other items ?
thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
DancingLeaf

DancingLeaf

PostSubject: 4/5 endings.   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:34 am

I am on my 7th time through now, and I can't seem to figure out how to get the ending that gets Alistair banned for stealing my item. I managed to get all three bonus endings, and the ending where I don't get any of the guys and guess wrong. It seems like whenever I accuse the correct person, someone steps in and confesses to me. What can I do to get the banned Alistair ending?
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:26 am

yomi wrote:
Thanks for replying so fast~~^.^
but my stats is enough T_T
and I eat lunch in computer lab everyday.....OTZ
do I have to buy other items ?
thanks a lot!
You need Diamond Moon, but that's the only item you'd MUST get for the good Travis ending. You might want to try getting the clothing articles that help him like you more, too.

DancingLeaf wrote:
I am on my 7th time through now, and I can't seem to figure out how to get the ending that gets Alistair banned for stealing my item. I managed to get all three bonus endings, and the ending where I don't get any of the guys and guess wrong. It seems like whenever I accuse the correct person, someone steps in and confesses to me. What can I do to get the banned Alistair ending?
You have to make it so that none of the guys likes you enough to confess. Spread out the time you spend with them, or only focus on raising a single stat so that the others aren't high enough to win a certain guy.
Back to top Go down
Riyun

PostSubject: About Derek's Profile   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:34 pm

I don't know if this would count as a spoiler or not, but I'm just going to point it out.
Did anyone mention that in Derek's profile, pisces is spelled like pices because it's like that in my game.
Just wanted to let you know!
Thanks for bring to game to us. (:
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:10 pm

Ah, thanks. Yeah, that typo was my fault. D:

Hopefully I'll spell better next time around. XD
Back to top Go down
Teddiekun

Teddiekun

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:40 pm

So I just completely beat the game.
And I must say I LOVE it.
Normally I would delete a game once I was done, but I'm keeping this one.

c: I definitely look forward to your next release~
Back to top Go down
maxxspin

PostSubject: bonus   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:48 pm

So far, i'm pretty sure i've unlocked everything besides the bonus. but whenever i click it, NOTHING HAPPENS!!! it makes me sad... but all the profiles are unlocked. and all the cg's are unlocked except one on the 'others' catagory. please help me and thank you
Back to top Go down
maxxspin

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:50 pm

BTW!!!!!! this is a reeeeaaaalllyyy AWESOME game!!! I love you it's very well made and im looking forward to ur next release. thanks again!
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:56 pm

Thank you all so much for leaving comments here. ^-^

@maxxspin, have you gotten both of the "alone" endings? There are two separate endings you can achieve without actually winding up in a romance.

The first one comes if you guess Alistair's identity correctly. The second comes if you guess wrong. In order to keep from winning a guy's affection, just raise one stat and ignore the others.
Back to top Go down
maxxspin

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:14 pm

NEVERMIND!!! I GOT IT!!! yipee!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE: Alistair Feedback   RE: Alistair Feedback - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

RE: Alistair Feedback
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next