sakevisual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread

Go down 
+63
caprisa
vxz18
Seele
Mizumori_Fumaira
andybee
liz4187
The Duelling Tophat
iVinnie
sonic-nancy-fan
JinxMinx
Mio
TheMeg
amarathinee
secretsanta
mrsitachan
Chiabride
Paper--Knights
Vinnie
ptero-cardio
starrynight
shinchang
IrishWitch
selenity136
Shenka
GlowGlow
Bubbleztehpwn
ellzee
DarkKitty12
Saccharine.Light
Luneyune
nightjay
Italian
miharu-chan
reni344@yahoo.com
pryde90
kitsxchan
goldensundrop
RileyFinn1999
annabellemarie
De-chan
Varyalanis
NiceThai
Nimiety
Ayuuria
Misha Leigh
yuuyas
BlackLotus
rookie-san
Mie
Pixelen
Yumi
Nyuric
Lira
Nozomi_19
tooaya
Nlover5112
Punchysporkk
camila.nic
Jiwga
KittyKatStar
Nekochi
helms
sake-bento
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
reni344@yahoo.com

reni344@yahoo.com

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Alvin   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:11 pm

Does anyone know how to get on Alvin's route? I got on his route accidentally. I know which costume to get and how to go to tutoring but am not sure what stats I need to increase besides intelligence. Also once I get on the route what do I need to do to get an ending with him. I have gotten his phone number and hang out with him regularly but once I get his number I still get an alone ending which makes me feel like I am missing something any help?
Back to top Go down
miharu-chan

miharu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 pm

reni344 wrote:
Does anyone know how to get on Alvin's route? I got on his route accidentally. I know which costume to get and how to go to tutoring but am not sure what stats I need to increase besides intelligence. Also once I get on the route what do I need to do to get an ending with him. I have gotten his phone number and hang out with him regularly but once I get his number I still get an alone ending which makes me feel like I am missing something any help?

According to Tooaya from the Bug Reports topic:
tooaya wrote:
Just so people know, the secret routes are not complete yet, so you wouldn't be getting the character ends even if there's more events relating to them that can be unlocked.

Mind telling which costume you bought for Alvin's Halloween event though? Is there a CG? Does it happen at school? How many CGs have you gotten from Alvin's route so far? I was able to get his number accidentally before too and now I'm trying to get on his route  again just to see the new CGs.
Back to top Go down
miharu-chan

miharu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:37 pm

A few other stuff I discovered recently...

Alvin:

Nicole:

Last edited by miharu-chan on Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:26 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
reni344@yahoo.com

reni344@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Alvin   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:52 pm

miharu-chan wrote:
reni344 wrote:

According to Tooaya from the Bug Reports topic:
tooaya wrote:
Just so people know, the secret routes are not complete yet, so you wouldn't be getting the character ends even if there's more events relating to them that can be unlocked.

Mind telling which costume you bought for Alvin's Halloween event though? Is there a CG? Does it happen at school? How many CGs have you gotten from Alvin's route so far? I was able to get his number accidentally before too and now I'm trying to get on his route  again just to see the new CGs.

The costume I used Alvin's halloween event was the
Spoiler:
and that was the only CG I saw for his route when I played. I think you have to get the
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
miharu-chan

miharu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:07 pm

I see. Thanks! Smile I'll post here if I manage to get his number again.
Back to top Go down
nightjay

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 11:14 pm

Can someone help me figure out how to get Adam's fourth and fifth CGs? For whatever reason it's not unlocking even when it theoretically should be...
Spoiler:

Relevant info:
-I'm running the Steam 0.5c version
-I gave Adam the ukulele for his b-day
-Sian's fitness/intelligence are both 130+ by the time the event should roll around

Please help? I'm going nuts over here trying to figure this out Sad
Back to top Go down
goldensundrop

goldensundrop

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:11 am

Okay, I've got my Steam key but how do I use it to get the game? (I'm new to Steam)
Back to top Go down
miharu-chan

miharu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 8:05 am

@reni344:
I got Alvin's Halloween CG!

To get Alvin's number and his Halloween CG:

Last edited by miharu-chan on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
miharu-chan

miharu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 8:20 am

goldensundrop wrote:
Okay, I've got my Steam key but how do I use it to get the game? (I'm new to Steam)

Hey, I'm new to Steam too! Here's what I did:

- Open the Steam app that's installed on your computer and log in to your account.
- On the top left of the Steam window, click on: Games > Activate a product on Steam.
- The Product Activation window will appear. Just click on Next, then Agree to the STEAM® SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT.
- Copy-paste your Steam key on the space provided. Click Next.
- Backstage Pass will then be automatically downloaded and installed on your computer through the Steam app.
Back to top Go down
goldensundrop

goldensundrop

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 5:53 am

Thanks miharu-chan! Also I think I have found something about Alvin:
Spoiler:
Also I have got his Halloween CG and Phone Number. Thanks miharu-chan!
Back to top Go down
miharu-chan

miharu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 6:06 am

Yay!  Very Happy 

I've also figured out his favorite food and favorite arcade game and added it to my previous post. Smile

miharu-chan wrote:
A few other stuff I discovered recently...

Alvin:

Nicole:
Back to top Go down
goldensundrop

goldensundrop

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:20 am

When do you get Alvin's other CG ?(The one you get after giving the special version of Moonlight Avenger)
Back to top Go down
miharu-chan

miharu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:33 am

The only CG I got with Alvin is his Halloween CG. When you give him the comic book, he'll just say it's on his wishlist, no special scene or CG event. Sorry for the confusion!
Back to top Go down
Luneyune

PostSubject: Help?   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:15 am

So, I'm not sure if I'm just missing something or what.
I get an email for the Halloween Party, I reply. Later I buy my costume. But when the day of the event comes around, Sian won't wear any of the costumes? Help? ;-;
Back to top Go down
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:31 am

Luneyune wrote:
So, I'm not sure if I'm just missing something or what.
I get an email for the Halloween Party, I reply. Later I buy my costume. But when the day of the event comes around, Sian won't wear any of the costumes? Help? ;-;

If you've replied to the Halloween job e-mail, Sian will automatically go to work on Halloween, and she won't be wearing any costumes because she'd be on the job.
Back to top Go down
Luneyune

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:34 am

Oohh! Thank you. >-<
Back to top Go down
Saccharine.Light

Saccharine.Light

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 7:55 pm

Is there anyway to go with Adam on his tour in July?
Back to top Go down
nightjay

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:23 am

miharu-chan wrote:
@reni344:
I got Alvin's Halloween CG!

To get Alvin's number and his Halloween CG:

I tried getting Alvin's Halloween CG, but he just wouldn't show up! Ugh.
Spoiler:
Would you mind giving me more details on how you got it?
Back to top Go down
DarkKitty12

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:31 am

Hey guys.
I seem to be having trouble getting the arcade to open up. I'm probably missing something very obvious but I'm trying to get through Ben's romance path with no luck, thanks to that arcade never showing up. Sad

Any tips or a point in the direction of the obvious thing I'm missing?
Back to top Go down
goldensundrop

goldensundrop

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:41 am

@DarkKitty12
First exercise to unlock tutoring session to give a good raise in Intelligence/GPA the next time you choose an activity like studying. Visit the tutoring session on every Monday and study in the afternoon until your GPA is 3.0, Alvin will tell you about the arcade.
For hints on Benito-
Agree to the emails he sends for various jobs
Agree to Snicker doodle King's request for the Halloween Haunted house
Raise Intelligence and Charisma
Back to top Go down
DarkKitty12

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:34 am

Thanks! The tutoring helped a bunch. I think I just wasn't tutoring enough.
Back to top Go down
ellzee

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:38 pm

I was also wondering if it was possible to go on Adam's summer tour. I'm getting separation anxiety. x.x
Back to top Go down
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:50 pm

Saccharine.Light wrote:
Is there anyway to go with Adam on his tour in July?

ellzee wrote:
I was also wondering if it was possible to go on Adam's summer tour. I'm getting separation anxiety. x.x

nope. sorry lol
Back to top Go down
ellzee

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 10:34 pm

Alaaaaaaas!

Next question: not sure if this is a bug or not but when I do John's ending, I don't seem to get the bonus part afterwards but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong!

My fashion and hearts are maxed...

What am I missing? ;_;
Back to top Go down
ellzee

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:17 pm

Never mind me! I found one of tooaya's previous posts explaining about the secondary stats (thank you!!!), loaded a previous save, and it worked after that. Very Happy

...John is the best. @.@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next