sakevisual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread

Go down 
+63
caprisa
vxz18
Seele
Mizumori_Fumaira
andybee
liz4187
The Duelling Tophat
iVinnie
sonic-nancy-fan
JinxMinx
Mio
TheMeg
amarathinee
secretsanta
mrsitachan
Chiabride
Paper--Knights
Vinnie
ptero-cardio
starrynight
shinchang
IrishWitch
selenity136
Shenka
GlowGlow
Bubbleztehpwn
ellzee
DarkKitty12
Saccharine.Light
Luneyune
nightjay
Italian
miharu-chan
reni344@yahoo.com
pryde90
kitsxchan
goldensundrop
RileyFinn1999
annabellemarie
De-chan
Varyalanis
NiceThai
Nimiety
Ayuuria
Misha Leigh
yuuyas
BlackLotus
rookie-san
Mie
Pixelen
Yumi
Nyuric
Lira
Nozomi_19
tooaya
Nlover5112
Punchysporkk
camila.nic
Jiwga
KittyKatStar
Nekochi
helms
sake-bento
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bubbleztehpwn

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 7:41 pm

Hey long time player, new time poster?
So I've managed Adam, John and Benito quite well (With a lot of help from this forum, thanks!) I find I'm struggling with Matt, I always end up just agreeing to a relationship with him at the end of the beta.

(Also, to be noted you can get a Benito CG by selecting "Let him ride the sleds alone, you lose hearts but it is a CG)
Back to top Go down
http://bubbleztehpwn.tumblr.com
goldensundrop

goldensundrop

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 11:05 pm

@Bubbleztehpwn
Here's what I did to get Matt-
Raise Fashion and Charisma
Ask who he's hiding from at the mall
Agree Dale's Job offers through emails
At the first photo shoot Ask about his girlfriend
After you go to the mall twice with Adam (for checking it out and for the survey), Go to the mall a third time alone, you'll meet Nicole and Tell her the truth
At the second photo shoot Change the Subject/Suggest that she'll make it to Hawaii someday
On Weekend 10/25 agree to Dale's email, he will invite you to the Midnight Cosmetics Event on Halloween, buy the Vampire Slayer costume beforehand
Agree to Dale's email on 12/6 and attend the Winter Fashion Show and gift him the Board game
Go to the mall on a weekend, you'll bump into Matt and he'll give you his number.
On his route-
Order the less spicy pho on 2/14
When he offers a ride, accept it
Ask him out if you like, He likes-
Cranberry and white chocolate scones at Cafe Diem
Dance Dance Substitution at the arcade
High Octane at the theater
On Sian's birthday, Ask him to guide you
Gift the acrylic paints from ??? on his birthday
Matt's favorite cupcake is the German Chocolate one
Hope this helps! (Sorry for the long post)
Back to top Go down
Bubbleztehpwn

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:55 pm

I figured out what I was doing wrong at the end, I kept missing the 5 heart thing before the end of the game, which meant it was juust missing out on it.

(So I went through AGAIN and took him out every damn weekend)
Back to top Go down
http://bubbleztehpwn.tumblr.com
GlowGlow

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:46 pm

Can I ask, how much of the game has been created because I' am five CG's of Mathew missing and the only ending I can get is him asking for a date. There is no CG and kiss! bounce 

Am I doing something wrong or have these not been added yet?

I followed goldensundrop advice and took him to the fare.
Back to top Go down
Shenka

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:08 am

Hey hey people! So this is few things I have discovered, hope they help you out too!

Matt likes it when you dress classy.
Adam likes it when you dress cool
Bentio likes it when you dress cute
I haven't fiddled around with Johns path yet so IDK

Matt likes the summer picinic cupcake (Angel food, whipped cream and strawberrys) NEVER give anything with peanutbutter he is allergic.

Bentio is at the coffee shop every wednesday, I not sure if this only starts after you visit him and work and the games arcade for the second or third time. Or when you get enough hearts and call him to hang out.
TIPS FOR BENITO.
When you get the choice, play along with him and comfort him.
When you get the choice, flirt with him back.
He likes the white chocolate scones and the pan au chocola.
Vist him at work as soon as you can, and when you are able vist him at the cafe every wednesday.
When he offers you tokens, take them!

Hope this helps :3
Back to top Go down
selenity136

PostSubject: Alvin   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:55 pm

I followed one of the post's advice on getting onto Alvin's route with 60 in Fashion and 110 in intelligence, saw the movie before Halloween, been to almost every tutoring session, and I still hang out with Adam for Halloween.

Am I missing something here? My ver. is 0.5b
Back to top Go down
kitsxchan

PostSubject: Character Secondary Stats   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:51 pm

Ive tried ti figure out the routes and the certain stats for each character

For Matt I find that just blogging a lot raises your charisma therefore it raises your popularity. Am I wrong? is pupularity not his other stat?

Because i think Fashion is more up John's main stat
Back to top Go down
kitsxchan

PostSubject: Matthew's Route   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:21 am

Can someone give me tips on Matthews route?

I maxed out on Popularity, Charisma and even somehow maxed out Fashion but i think i messed up somewhere because the ending i got was at the renaisance faire and then matt asked me out on a date at the studio.... DID I MISS SOMETHING? No CG at the end?

TT A TT Help!
Back to top Go down
goldensundrop

goldensundrop

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:09 am

goldensundrop wrote:
@kitsxchan
Here's what I did to get Matt-
Raise Fashion and Charisma
Ask who he's hiding from at the mall
Agree Dale's Job offers through emails
At the first photo shoot Ask about his girlfriend
After you go to the mall twice with Adam (for checking it out and for the survey), Go to the mall a third time alone, you'll meet Nicole and Tell her the truth
At the second photo shoot Change the Subject/Suggest that she'll make it to Hawaii someday
On Weekend 10/25 agree to Dale's email, he will invite you to the Midnight Cosmetics Event on Halloween, buy the Vampire Slayer costume beforehand
Agree to Dale's email on 12/6 and attend the Winter Fashion Show and gift him the Board game
Go to the mall on a weekend, you'll bump into Matt and he'll give you his number.
On his route-
Order the less spicy pho on 2/14
When he offers a ride, accept it
Ask him out if you like, He likes-
Cranberry and white chocolate scones at Cafe Diem
Dance Dance Substitution at the arcade
High Octane at the theater
On Sian's birthday, Ask him to guide you
Gift the acrylic paints from ??? on his birthday
Matt's favorite cupcake is the German Chocolate one
Hope this helps! (Sorry for the long post)
Back to top Go down
goldensundrop

goldensundrop

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:13 am

kitsxchan wrote:
Ive tried ti figure out the routes and the certain stats for each character

For Matt I find that just blogging a lot raises charisma therefore it raises your popularity. Am I wrong? is pupularity not his other stat?

Because i think Fashion is more up John's main stat
Popularity increases with blogging, you're right about that but if you've noticed that during the Golden Television Awards, it also increases. I personally think that popularity has nothing to do with the main guys. Matt's second stat is Fashion which is John's main stat.
Back to top Go down
Shenka

PostSubject: A few questions I could really use some help on!   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 4:47 am

Hi! So I have a few questions I could really use a hand on...
Firstly, I've been looking on here for hints on Matts path, but when I finished his path there was no CG or kiss! Can anyone tell me if there is one? And if so how to do it?
My last question is, this is meant to be a sequal from RE: Alistair right? How is it? Am I missing something MASSVIE, or is it just subtle hints? Please PM any answers you have! Thank you! <3
Back to top Go down
goldensundrop

goldensundrop

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 4:24 am

@Shenka
To answer your question, yes there is a Kiss and epilogue CG. If you check the previous posts, I have given some pointers(I think it's detailed enough ^_^Wink.
For Re:Alistair hints-
Buy the Rinvenwell book from brains and puzzles to bump into Merui
Check out the author of the trilogy athena's ward books in brains and puzzles for Shiro
On Ben's route, on Sian's birthday look carefully at the dialogues (the taco vendor is Derek, I guess)
I haven't found Travis yet

Last edited by goldensundrop on Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IrishWitch

PostSubject: Benito help?   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 6:22 am

I loved John's route, his ending is just, amazing. I didn't get an after story, which was a shame.
John impressed me:

But, I can't get onto Benito's route. Sad
Everyone has advice for Matt and Adam, but no idea how to get onto Benito's route. Anyone got advice on Benito?  I love you 
Back to top Go down
shinchang

shinchang

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 5:32 pm

ridiculously off topic but

oh thank god lol.

I played & cleared all the other main routes forever ago, but I decided not to do Matthew's route because stealing other girls' boyfriends is disgusting (and i didn't want to deal with the whole hackneyed rich mom "ILL PAY YOU SO GTFO" drama)

then i got bored so i decided to try matthew's route despite knowing i'd probably want to gag &/ throttle someone through most of it, but so far the route's not what i was expecting at all. matthew's mom and nicole are both my baes lol (for now anyway). it's only feb atm in his route so idk for sure yet.
Back to top Go down
starrynight

starrynight

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:39 am

I am so lost on Ben's path. Trying to find the balance between visiting him, raising charisma, and studying is really difficult. Any advice?
Back to top Go down
ptero-cardio

PostSubject: General-ish Advice.   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:59 pm

• This is gonna be really long oh lol

I'm only playing the beta version and I haven't gotten around to playing Ben's and Matt's route yet. I might compile a complete walkthrough to make it easier to navigate through the game (with proper credit to this thread of course) if I find the time, patience and motivation to do so, but for now, here are a few tips.

1. The stats affect your endings more than the affection does, if you max both the primary and secondary stats, you can probably get both the kiss CG (13) and the bonus CG (14) even if you only have 3.25/4 of the character's affection. 
  2. You need to have at least 2.3-2.5 of their affection by January to be on their route. Not entirely sure, but I think the level of affection also triggers certain events.
  3. If you don't have a mouse (like me lol), for slightly minor choices (that still affect the affection), you can save it, check the stats before choosing something, choose, then check the stats again. Load your previous save then chose a different option and see what it does to your stat.
  4. Clothes don't raise the affection significantly. Unless you're on John's route (which allows you to work so much that you have a ton of money to burn), I don't really recommend buying much.
  5. Make sure you check your email reguarly.
  6. Check the message boards too. They can tell you when the new fashion line is out, the movie theater opens, or when the new movies come in.
  7. As far as I can tell, all the 12th CGs for the main character routes are exclusive for friendship routes.

Places:

• Rivenwell Online book unlocks ??? which you'll be needing since there are specific gifts that unlocks CGs. Make sure you buy this early into the game (especially if you're on Adam's route as his birthday is around October, I think)
  • VG Zone is unlocked once you've reached a GPA of 2.9-3.0. Alvin tells you about this so make sure you tutor w/ him regularly to unlock it. You will have to go visit it on your own before you can visit it with a friend.
  • GameGo is unlocked after you've encountered Allison once during work and you go to the mall after the encounter.
  • Baking place is unlocked automatically in Spring. Specifically a week or two after you go to the school fair with Adam and win a box of cupcakes.
  • Movie theater is unlocked automatically. Check the message boards to see when it opens and when the new movies come out.

Purchases (some of these are pretty obvious but I'll just write them down anyway, also very incomplete at the moment):

• Workout music - increases fitness (duh lol)
  • Athena's Ward trilogy - decreases fatigue
  • Throne of Ice soundtrack - decreases fatigue more (since it's $25)
  • College recipe books - decreases faituge (p obvious tho haha)
  • History of makeup - increases fashion and intelligence
  • Journal - increases GPA
  • fashion book by snickerdoodle king - increases fashion
  • Planetost book - decreases fatigue
  • Planetost movie - increases charisma
  • Famous cities - increases intelligence
  • Midnight Avenger - vital for Alvin's route, increases charisma, I think
  • Knight of Errant - increases charisma, I think
  • Rivenwell Online - increases intelligence a bit, mostly unlocks ???
  • the shooter game at GameGo increases fitness

And for specific routes:
Adam:

• Gifts: Keyboard unlocks CG and raises affection significantly. Ukelele raises affection more than the other gifts as well.
  • Cupcakes: His favorite is s'mores. He likes the Dark Forest too.
  • Movies: He likes High Octane and Midnight Avenger: Eclipsed.
  • Games at the arcade: DDS is his favourite.
  • Food at the cafe: Chocolate Croissant

Adam's CGs:

John:

• Gifts: You only need to buy him the black truffles for his birthday.
  • Cupcakes: He loves the Dark Forest. He seems to like the Red Velvet but I'm unsure whether he likes it enough to raise his stat.
  • Movies: The Funny Thing About Love and Night Witches
  • Games: Road racing
  • Food: The one with the scones is his favourite. (I'm still unsure whether there's a second favourite for this that raises the stat slightly but not as much)

John's CGs:

Benito:

• Gifts: E-reader unlocks a CG.
  • Cupcakes: I didn't get to explore the cupcakes because I was able to raise his affection fast enough by visiting him at Cafe Diem every Wednesday.
  • Movies: The Funny Thing About Love and Night Witches
  • Games: Don't. He'll be offended if you invite him to the VG Zone.
  • Food: It's been quite a while since I finished his route but from what I remember, he doesn't like bitter food, so your safest bets are the Scones and Chocolate Croissant

Ben's CGs::

Last edited by ptero-cardio on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vinnie

Vinnie

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:12 am

Is there a prerequisite for Matt's 10th CG. I read it was an automatic event, but does anyone know if affection needs to be at 4, or something along those lines? It didn't trigger for me.

I also have charisma and fashion at max and I am in the fifth heart, but the final CGs aren't triggering. Does affection need to be completely full?
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:48 am

;^^ It's probably already here already- but there's a Lloyd CG you can get on Halloween by going to the Cast and Crew party as a fairy.

There's a lot more trivia I know that's probably already on here, but I'm new, and it's probably already been said, haha.

EDIT - also, can anyone confirm that Lloyd has a route? Or Celina? Because (as above) I did manage to get a CG with both of them in (the same CG), but I didn't manage to get further with it.

2nd EDIT - I'm also curious as to whether or not picking the first or second contestant with the Makeup Mayhem thing affects anything: I haven't noticed any particular changes when I pick one over the other, but is one there?

Last edited by Paper--Knights on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:50 am

Vinnie wrote:
Is there a prerequisite for Matt's 10th CG. I read it was an automatic event, but does anyone know if affection needs to be at 4, or something along those lines? It didn't trigger for me.

I also have charisma and fashion at max and I am in the fifth heart, but the final CGs aren't triggering. Does affection need to be completely full?

As far as I know, CGs trigger more on stats than with affection. Have you missed an item purchase required to get the CG? Haven't done Matthew's route in awhile, so I'm not entirely sure.

EDIT :
yuuyas wrote:
10. Kitten on a Tree – Automatic event. A bit before the Renaissance Fair (I think), a shoot gets cancelled, and Matthew's has an hour to kill before he can get picked up, so Sian invites him to her university for a while.

Uh, dug that up from way earlier in the thread. Wow. This community thread has so much info. Q.Q Can't believe I didn't find it earlier on.
Back to top Go down
Vinnie

Vinnie

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:44 pm

Paper--Knights wrote:
As far as I know, CGs trigger more on stats than with affection. Have you missed an item purchase required to get the CG? Haven't done Matthew's route in awhile, so I'm not entirely sure.

The only gift that give a CG for Matt is the paints, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:35 pm

Vinnie wrote:
Paper--Knights wrote:

The only gift that give a CG for Matt is the paints, I believe.

Hrm, I just replayed through Matt's route- it does seem to be triggered automatically; I didn't have Charisma nor the hearts maxed when I got the CG, I believe. =/

EDIT - Might it have been a bug? Not sure what the problem could be, otherwise. You might have accidentally gotten onto his friendship route, but I have no idea what the friendship route CGs are, either. =/

2nd EDIT - I might try and replay to try and get onto Matt's friendship route, actually, just to check. My (WIP) walkthrough still needs those, so I'm going to have to do it at some point in time xD.
Back to top Go down
Vinnie

Vinnie

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:38 pm

A little thing I discovered. If your fashion is at 250 or above,
Spoiler:
Since it'll boost your popularity, it's great for the Matt route.
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Vinnie wrote:
A little thing I discovered. If your fashion is at 250 or above,
Spoiler:
Since it'll boost your popularity, it's great for the Matt route.

I-it boosts... popularity...?

H-how. I didn't know.

so that was

all it

did

<dies>

Q.Q Been trying to figure out what consequences picking Tyler over whatshisname or vice versa would do for ages, as well-- did it only boost popularity, or did you find anything else it did? ;^^ I am curious, because I've gone through Makeup Mayhem twice in John and Matt's routes, and I've failed either times to note anything xD.

EDIT - whoopsI'msorryforcloggingupthethread,pleaseforgiveme.

EDIT No2 - ahI'msorry,justrealizedIdidn'tdirectlylinkmytopictoyours. Uhm, I'm referring to the Makeup Mayhem event that takes place if you win the award- I was just so excited that someone else knows what happens that I kinda jumped onto the other topic without thinking. Sorry. ;^^

EDIT3 - I'll make up for clogging up the thread by posting a mostly complete comprehensive walkthrough in 6 days (it's on google docs and I apparently need to have 7 days of membership to link stuff).
Back to top Go down
Vinnie

Vinnie

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:57 pm

My popularity went from 272 to 287, so 15. It seems to just boost popularity. I don't think there's a difference appart from the reaction of the contestants.

Edit: Seeing as I don't want to use up another post. I think I found the trigger to the random event. The only thing I did differently was go out with Matt before exam week and got a discussion I missed. My affection is at 4 1/2 though. So, that could be it as well.
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:47 am

Urgh...

>_>

Can anyone tell me what the requirement is to have Professor Meridia tell you about tutoring? Because sometimes I get it in my first week, and other times in December or even further forwards.

=/ Not sure how it's triggered.

EDIT - oh. that was stupid of me. /faceplant

i think i get it now. whoops.

2nd EDIT - not to use up too many forum posts; might I ask how many times you get to gift Benito with anything?

EDIT 3 - anyone know where Travis is? I've found hints of everyone else =/. I assume that the taco vendor did indeed have pink highlights in his hair, and it wasn't a ribbon or anything.

EDIT 4 - also, another question, but despite doing a lot of things and changing stuff, I've only managed to get one Independant ending- 16. Apparently though there were/are meant to be several independant endings where she advances professionally? Am I going wrong anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next