sakevisual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread

Go down 
+63
caprisa
vxz18
Seele
Mizumori_Fumaira
andybee
liz4187
The Duelling Tophat
iVinnie
sonic-nancy-fan
JinxMinx
Mio
TheMeg
amarathinee
secretsanta
mrsitachan
Chiabride
Paper--Knights
Vinnie
ptero-cardio
starrynight
shinchang
IrishWitch
selenity136
Shenka
GlowGlow
Bubbleztehpwn
ellzee
DarkKitty12
Saccharine.Light
Luneyune
nightjay
Italian
miharu-chan
reni344@yahoo.com
pryde90
kitsxchan
goldensundrop
RileyFinn1999
annabellemarie
De-chan
Varyalanis
NiceThai
Nimiety
Ayuuria
Misha Leigh
yuuyas
BlackLotus
rookie-san
Mie
Pixelen
Yumi
Nyuric
Lira
Nozomi_19
tooaya
Nlover5112
Punchysporkk
camila.nic
Jiwga
KittyKatStar
Nekochi
helms
sake-bento
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
De-chan

De-chan

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:01 am

goldensundrop wrote:
Stuck on Matt's route. Can you give me a few tips? Also how do you unlock the Valentines Day , reassinance fair events as they're not coming for me. And I also didn't get the CG after the kiss scene. How do I get that?

I don't quite remember, but I think Valentines Day is an auto event, if you on his route, at 2/14 Matt will call you and you will go to pho24, but remember, the one that decrease his affection is the one with CG.

Remember when Adam and you go to the mall, and somebody coming and offer you to I think fill a survey? At somewhere near ren affair there will be an e-mail you won, reply that e-mail, and automatically you would ask Matt to go with you to ren affair.

If you want to get the last CG, you have to max both Fashion and Charisma

Hope it's solve your problem
Back to top Go down
goldensundrop

goldensundrop

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 4:55 am

Thank you so so much De-chan! Also how do you achieve John's, Adam's and Ben's 14th CG? More like which stats should be maxed?
Back to top Go down
De-chan

De-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 7:21 am

goldensundrop wrote:
Thank you so so much De-chan! Also how do you achieve John's, Adam's and Ben's 14th CG? More like which stats should be maxed?

You are welcome, sorry for the late reply.
For Benito's, you need to maxed both Intelligence and Charisma
For John's, it's fashion and fitness
For Adam's, it's fitness and intelligence
Back to top Go down
kitsxchan

PostSubject: Johns birthday   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 12:50 am

I think i might have missed the text from Lloyd about John's birthday. And I know its possible to miss because it's on a weekend. When is it?

Also I cant remember how to unlock the movie theatre
Back to top Go down
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:59 am

You can't miss John's birthday anymore. Lloyd texts you on the weekend of 6/6, but the actual event occurs automatically on the following Monday.
Back to top Go down
kitsxchan

PostSubject: Johns Ending   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 1:08 am

After hard work, my john gallery is complete! I GOT THE EPILOGUE ENDING! IM SO HAPPY!!!
Back to top Go down
goldensundrop

goldensundrop

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:35 am

With this, my Matthew Gallery is complete Very Happy
Back to top Go down
goldensundrop

goldensundrop

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptySat May 10, 2014 2:30 am

kitsxchan wrote:
After hard work, my john gallery is complete! I GOT THE EPILOGUE ENDING! IM SO HAPPY!!!
Pardon me asking this but how did you get John's 10th CG?
Back to top Go down
kitsxchan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:36 pm

goldensundrop wrote:
kitsxchan wrote:
Pardon me asking this but how did you get John's 10th CG?

Thats the dubbing one right? Im actually not sure how but i think it was on his friendship route, so most likely It will have to do with having Johns High stats (Fitness and Fashion)
Back to top Go down
kitsxchan

PostSubject: Benito CGS   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:39 pm

So i just finished getting through Benito's Romance path (not the path i thought i was on but whatever)

Is the kiss one of the CGS because I got the kiss but its not showing up on my CGS page o_O
Back to top Go down
goldensundrop

goldensundrop

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:33 am

How many CGs have you unlocked on Ben's path? As far as I have played the route, all the romance CGs are showing up in my gallery.
Back to top Go down
kitsxchan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:39 am

goldensundrop wrote:
How many CGs have you unlocked on Ben's path? As far as I have played the route, all the romance CGs are showing up in my gallery.

I dont have 4, 5, 8, 12 and 13

But this being that Ive only played his route once through. So ill try again and see what happens
Back to top Go down
goldensundrop

goldensundrop

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:18 am

CG 4 is the preview CG, I'm missing CG 5 and 8 too . CG 8 is an automated CG that you get after giving Ben the E-Reader for Christmas, CG 12 is attained at the end of his friendship route, CG 13 is the kiss scene.

Last edited by goldensundrop on Fri May 23, 2014 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pryde90

PostSubject: Okay, I think this is the right place.   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:22 pm

I've played the game all the way through several times, but keep getting the Independent ending. I had 3 stars for John in two games, and 3 1/2 stars for Adam in another. What could I be doing wrong?
Back to top Go down
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:34 pm

If you don't see a guy's chibi head over your save file after January, you are on the independent route. Be sure to get as close as possible with the guy you are aiming for in the first 4 months. The guy's affection, represented by hearts, is the one you should focus on. You need at least 2.5 hearts for Adam and John to get onto their routes, the other two are slightly less I think, but try aiming for at least 2 hearts.
Back to top Go down
goldensundrop

goldensundrop

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 1:46 am

How do I get onto John's friendship route? Also how do I unlock CGs 4, 5, 11 and 12 for Adam's route?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:42 pm

How would I go about unlocking Ben's 4, 5 CGs? And Adam's 4, 5, 11? Also, I can't seem to get Matt's 8th CG. Does anyone know what the requirements to unlocking it are?
Back to top Go down
reni344@yahoo.com

reni344@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Alvin and Lloyd    Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:14 pm

How do I get on Alvin and Lloyd's paths? I have got on Alvin's once but could not remember what I did to do it a second time and I have no clue what I should do for Lloyd. Any tips?
Back to top Go down
reni344@yahoo.com

reni344@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:20 pm

arythin wrote:
How would I go about unlocking Ben's 4, 5 CGs? And Adam's 4, 5, 11? Also, I can't seem to get Matt's 8th CG. Does anyone know what the requirements to unlocking it are?

I don't have any of the others but for Ben's 5th CG
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
miharu-chan

miharu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:30 am

It's been a while since my last playthrough... but I think I managed to get Nicole's "Golden Princess poster" CG. I'm not really sure if it exists though. I mean, I can't remember how I got it and on which route I was on. Like I said, it's been a while since I last played, and then I saw the comments about Nicole's Halloween CG so I remembered the Golden Princess CG and I decided to check it and try to see if there are other Nicole CGs in the game - but I couldn't find it anymore (I managed to get her number though)...  Now I'm doubting my own memory... maybe that was just Matthew and I just mixed it up in my head somehow? Has anyone else seen this CG?
Back to top Go down
goldensundrop

goldensundrop

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:53 am

miharu-chan wrote:
It's been a while since my last playthrough... but I think I managed to get Nicole's "Golden Princess poster" CG. I'm not really sure if it exists though. I mean, I can't remember how I got it and on which route I was on. Like I said, it's been a while since I last played, and then I saw the comments about Nicole's Halloween CG so I remembered the Golden Princess CG and I decided to check it and try to see if there are other Nicole CGs in the game - but I couldn't find it anymore (I managed to get her number though)...  Now I'm doubting my own memory... maybe that was just Matthew and I just mixed it up in my head somehow? Has anyone else seen this CG?
How did you get the CG? Also when and how did you get her number? Have you saved before it?
Back to top Go down
Italian

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:56 am

Did I do something wrong?
I finished the game with John leaving for england, but the game says I haven't found any endings.
Back to top Go down
goldensundrop

goldensundrop

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 5:27 am

Did the ending have a CG? If it didn't, it may not appear in the endings list.
Back to top Go down
miharu-chan

miharu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 5:54 am

goldensundrop wrote:
How did you get the CG? Also when and how did you get her number? Have you saved before it?

I'm really not sure - I can't remember... I'm actually trying to get it to show up again by starting a new playthrough since I overwrote previous saves already, but I just ended up getting another CG. It's the one where Nicole tries on a tacky shirt. It doesn't show up in the Others CG Gallery though, unlike the Halloween CG. Now that I think about it, I think I remember not screencapping the Golden Princess CG since I thought it would appear in the CG Gallery anyways. So, so far, that's two Nicole CGs that don't appear in the CG Gallery.

To get Nicole's number and the Tacky Shirt CG:
Back to top Go down
Italian

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 2:57 pm

goldensundrop wrote:
Did the ending have a CG? If it didn't, it may not appear in the endings list.

No, it didn't.. So I guess that means I just get nothing? I guess that's sort of a disappointing end to me... I played through the whole game and it just ended so suddenly. Maybe that's something they'll change before the official release?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next