sakevisual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread

Go down 
+63
caprisa
vxz18
Seele
Mizumori_Fumaira
andybee
liz4187
The Duelling Tophat
iVinnie
sonic-nancy-fan
JinxMinx
Mio
TheMeg
amarathinee
secretsanta
mrsitachan
Chiabride
Paper--Knights
Vinnie
ptero-cardio
starrynight
shinchang
IrishWitch
selenity136
Shenka
GlowGlow
Bubbleztehpwn
ellzee
DarkKitty12
Saccharine.Light
Luneyune
nightjay
Italian
miharu-chan
reni344@yahoo.com
pryde90
kitsxchan
goldensundrop
RileyFinn1999
annabellemarie
De-chan
Varyalanis
NiceThai
Nimiety
Ayuuria
Misha Leigh
yuuyas
BlackLotus
rookie-san
Mie
Pixelen
Yumi
Nyuric
Lira
Nozomi_19
tooaya
Nlover5112
Punchysporkk
camila.nic
Jiwga
KittyKatStar
Nekochi
helms
sake-bento
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Misha Leigh

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:21 am

Ayuuria wrote:
For movies, Matt likes High Octave

For Ben's route, I'm missing CG's 6, 8, and 12. I'm assuming 2 of them are friendship CGs but I'm wondering CG 6 was a romance CG.

It's the ren fair CG for him. He should send you a mail about helping him at fair and you have to respond telling him that you'll be there.

Yeah thats the one, and I meant ren fair, auto correct is ridiculous sometimes..

Last edited by Misha Leigh on Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayuuria

Ayuuria

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:23 am

Ten fair? Are we talking about the CG of him dressed a girl?

I have that one. I'm talking about the CG before that.
Back to top Go down
http://ayuuria.deviantart.com
Misha Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:28 am

Ayuuria wrote:
Ten fair? Are we talking about the CG of him dressed a girl?

I got that one on his romance route and on Sian's alone route

I'm missing that one too, sorry
Back to top Go down
Mie

Mie

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:40 am

Ayuuria wrote:
For movies, Matt likes High Octave

For Ben's route, I'm missing CG's 6, 8, and 12. I'm assuming 2 of them are friendship CGs but I'm wondering CG 6 was a romance CG.
The 12th CG is from the friend route ending. I haven't unlocked the 8th CG, but I've completed both routes and have Ben's chibi on the title page, so I am not sure why it didn't get unlocked.

And the CG before the Ren. Faire is where he shows Sian how to palm a coin at Cafe Diem. You can unlock this by getting access to the arcade before January. I think you need to talk to him while he's at work three times. On the third time he should make plans with you for the following Wednesday (which gets automatically scheduled in).
Back to top Go down
Misha Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 3:57 am

Thats really helpful for Ben's route, thanks.
I managed to get John's friendship route and 10th CG (which can also be obtained on Sian's route) but for some reason it's not unlocking his 12th CG.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 9:04 am

Ben's 8th CG is supposed to be his item CG, which I haven't be able to unlock either. v-v
Back to top Go down
Nekochi

Nekochi

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:38 pm

tooaya wrote:
Ben's 8th CG is supposed to be his item CG, which I haven't be able to unlock either.  v-v
What's the item for him supposed to be? I'd guess it was the deck of cards, but I gave that to him and the only thing it changed was a detail of the filming CG.
Back to top Go down
http://nerdyrevelries.tumblr.com
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:04 pm

it was supposed to be the e-reader. Or at least that's what I thought. >>
Back to top Go down
Ayuuria

Ayuuria

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 5:05 pm

Anyone know how to get the Christmas Concert CG?
Back to top Go down
Nekochi

Nekochi

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 5:25 pm

Ayuuria wrote:
Anyone know how to get the Christmas Concert CG?
Make sure not to agree to the winter fashion show, don't agree to hang out with Benito on Christmas Eve, when Adam asks you to help out at the concert, tell him you will. It should be automatic after that.
Back to top Go down
Ayuuria

Ayuuria

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:31 pm

I didn't agree to either and Adam never asked me... yet he did when I took the winter fashion show *wthface*
Back to top Go down
Nekochi

Nekochi

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:34 pm

Yeah, that's happened to me as well. My advice would be to just keep trying. It seems like every once in a while he won't ask. I'm not sure why. Maybe you aren't close enough to him? Who knows.

tooaya wrote:
Ben's 8th CG is supposed to be his item CG, which I haven't be able to unlock either.  v-v
Still haven't managed to unlock this one. Maybe you have to be on Sian's route/his friendship route to get it?

(I'm trying to decide if I want to try to get on the friendship routes again, get the CG for Sian's route, write Adam fanfics, or just fangirl over the Sailor Moon anime leaks. Hmmm...)
Back to top Go down
Pixelen

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 4:50 am

Anyone have any tips on how to get onto Adam's friendship route? I tried to do it and it just ended up romantic Razz I didn't even give him the keyboard for Valentine's day!
Back to top Go down
Nyuric

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 3:35 pm

Hi !

Sorry if you know, but I discovered the GameGo.
I don't really sure but for finding it :

1. You need to have a high Charisma (or popularity, but if you charisma up, you Popularity up. :B)
2. Deblocked tutoring and participate.
Back to top Go down
rookie-san

rookie-san

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:20 pm

I was just wondering for Benito:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nimiety

PostSubject: Fangirling   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:22 pm

Okay, first off, I think I have to admit I basically ship Sian with everyone in the game for different reasons. Seriously, I have already played through the main guys and found matches for all of the Halloween costumes, which, seriously, I am stunned to not have spotted someone squealing about already.

I usually have decided preferences for my pairings in otome games, but this one? I love everyone. I'm going for the side routes. All the side routes. If I can ever get on them, that is. There are tantalizing hints, so I know they're there, at least. At this point, I'm guessing there are 4-5 side routes, based on items and interactions. Plus replaying the whole game when it's complete because I want to hear the voices.

And yes, I have spotted what Shiro's doing (and I laughed, because it's perfect), and Rui. Still no sign of Derek or Travis, though I am probably not looking in the right places yet.

I love this game so much more than I thought I was going to, and I was already set to fangirl after RE: Alistair.

Back to top Go down
camila.nic

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 12:01 am

So um.. does anyone know what to get Adam for valentine? I mean, I already got him de ukelele for his birthday and the piano for christmas.. so I was wondering if there was something else for him? I thought of the microphone from gamego but I dont think I'll be able to go there for a while.

On a side note, what? Shiro? WHAT? where?! My god I love this game
Back to top Go down
Nimiety

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 7:03 am

Hm. Well, he's awfully keen on the chicken at the shooting booth - you could play at the VG Zone during the week until you win the chicken there and see what he thinks. Fortunately, he's okay with most stuff as long as you give him something.

As for Shiro, click for hint::
Back to top Go down
camila.nic

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 7:51 pm

2014-03-30Oh, he liked it! thankyou  Smile 

Also, shiro shiro shiro SHIRO! yaaay
Back to top Go down
NiceThai

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:43 pm

For Adam, early in the game, I give him basic and cheap stuff like board game or cubic puzzle. He seems to like them more than other things in the same shop
Back to top Go down
rookie-san

rookie-san

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:40 pm

Has anyone gotten Ben and Matthew's 8th CGs?

Also was wondering whether the guys had a bad/neutral ending in addition to the romance and friendship ones. On Matt's route,
Spoiler:
Is this considered a game over, does anyone know?

Also, any idea what secret routes are available in the beta, I can't seem to get on one for Alvin D':
Back to top Go down
Varyalanis

Varyalanis

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 2:04 pm

I haven't gotten Matthew's 8th CG yet either (anyone?), but I do have Ben's 8th CG. It is based on an item that you give him.

CG requirements:

I have not run across that Matt ending you described. It is not listed in the extras?

I imagine Alvin and Nicole as secret routes at least.
Back to top Go down
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 2:52 pm

The ending you got with Matt is sort of like an open ended romance end, where you are essentially on their romance path but some of your stats is just not quite there yet (forgot if it's your main stat or affection). This end happens to all the main guys, but it's not recorded in the ending list. Not sure if this is going to change for the full version but I guess you can treat them as super secret endings for now.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
rookie-san

rookie-san

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:29 pm

Thank you Varyalanis, and with that my Ben gallery is finally complete!! Very Happy

Oh I see cool Smile I tried experimenting a bit with the stats, and it seemed it was Matt's primary stat (charisma) that wasn't high enough - I either got that end because it was <280-290 or because it was the second highest stat. Hmm, getting an open-end with Benito is gonna be harder, since intelligence goes up just by going to college (time to make Sian work inhumane hours).

Completing this game 100% is going to take a while Razz

I just found one of Nicole's CGs, now to figure out how to get onto her route  confused. I couldn't find anything on Matthew's route, so I think it's through the "Sian route" ± I might have to finish the main guys' routes first ± stat requirements. So far my guesses for the options for Nicole in the common route:

?Nicole options:
Back to top Go down
Varyalanis

Varyalanis

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:42 pm

Ooh, nice one on the Nicole CG rookie-san!

BP sure is not giving it's secrets away freely...

All the character routes start in January, so theoretically that's when a Nicole route (if it's not on Sian's own route) should somehow emerge. I wasn't sure yet if sakevisual had already included all the secret routes in the latest beta version though. It might branch off of Matt's in a future update.

I have been incredibly curious about the Snickerdoodle make-up artist. Who is he/she? Is this a separate route? Perhaps a super-make-up artist career path for Sian? So many questions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next