sakevisual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread

Go down 
+63
caprisa
vxz18
Seele
Mizumori_Fumaira
andybee
liz4187
The Duelling Tophat
iVinnie
sonic-nancy-fan
JinxMinx
Mio
TheMeg
amarathinee
secretsanta
mrsitachan
Chiabride
Paper--Knights
Vinnie
ptero-cardio
starrynight
shinchang
IrishWitch
selenity136
Shenka
GlowGlow
Bubbleztehpwn
ellzee
DarkKitty12
Saccharine.Light
Luneyune
nightjay
Italian
miharu-chan
reni344@yahoo.com
pryde90
kitsxchan
goldensundrop
RileyFinn1999
annabellemarie
De-chan
Varyalanis
NiceThai
Nimiety
Ayuuria
Misha Leigh
yuuyas
BlackLotus
rookie-san
Mie
Pixelen
Yumi
Nyuric
Lira
Nozomi_19
tooaya
Nlover5112
Punchysporkk
camila.nic
Jiwga
KittyKatStar
Nekochi
helms
sake-bento
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
rookie-san

rookie-san

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:51 pm

Tell me about it, the secrecy of this game kills me Razz So many options and theories that need to be looked into. Haha omg there probably is more to the Snickerdoodle guy, I didn't think about that!
Back to top Go down
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 6:25 pm

The minor character routes are not added yet I don't think, so you can get their events before January, but you can't enter their routes right now. (you can certainly get a hint on who you can go after as minor character though lol )
Back to top Go down
rookie-san

rookie-san

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:03 am

Got Matt's 8th CG! I have no idea how though, but I got the scene on 5/25. My guess is I got it either because
Spoiler:

Weird thing happened to me on one playthough- I got Matt's friendship ending with 3.75-3.9 hearts, even though previously I got the romance ending with 2 hearts. Anyone have ideas regarding the requirements for the romance ending - are the CGs more important than the hearts?

Also, I only ever got CG#10 once, can't figure out the requirement for it lool.
Back to top Go down
De-chan

De-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:01 am

yuuyas wrote:
Okay, so I've gone through John's and Matthew's route, and I'll follow up with Adam's and Benito's routes later. For the meantime, here's an incomplete CG list and what you have to do to get them. I'm missing 3 for each of them, and I'm assuming it's for the friendship routes, since I haven't gone through those yet. If anyone else already got the ones I'm missing, please do share! And if anyone has any corrections, just tell me. Very Happy

Also, I'll update this with the dates and stat levels I got them with later, since I forgot to take note, orz.

John:

Matthew:

And a big thank you to Jiwga for the cupcake recipes! Haha, I have absolutely no cooking talent, and it showed when nearly every combination I tried ended up as a disaster, OTL.

On a side note, I NEED MOAR VICE!JOHN, HNGHHH.

For the matthew's one, I didn't get the 10th one, how could you even get that? I don't understand, you said it's an automatic event but I didn't get it... It's strange.
Back to top Go down
De-chan

De-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:25 am

Mie wrote:
yuuyas wrote:

Matthew:
I still haven't gotten Matthew's 8th CG, but I have gotten both 12 and 14. The 12th CG appears as the ending CG for the friendship route. My advice on how to get on the friendship route is to attend all of his events, but choose the less professional behaviors.

Here is what I did:

And then the 14th CG is attained as a follow-up to his romantic end. I got it directly after his kiss CG, so I'm not sure why it didn't appear for you. I would try replaying his route and avoid negative interactions (such as the spicy pho situation).

Hope that helps~

I try what you say, I avoid that spicy pho, but I still didn't got that CG
Back to top Go down
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:28 am

the 14th CG is dependent on the affection and character's secondary stats. For Matt, it's Fashion. You'll need to max out both charisma and fashion to unlock the 14th CG, on top of a decently high affection stat.
Back to top Go down
De-chan

De-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:03 am

tooaya wrote:
the 14th CG is dependent on the affection and character's secondary stats.  For Matt, it's Fashion.  You'll need to max out both charisma and fashion to unlock the 14th CG, on top of a decently high affection stat.

Oh okay thanks XD
I just max the charisma one, I think that's why
Back to top Go down
De-chan

De-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 1:29 am

rookie-san wrote:
Got Matt's 8th CG! I have no idea how though, but I got the scene on 5/25. My guess is I got it either because
Spoiler:

Weird thing happened to me on one playthough- I got Matt's friendship ending with 3.75-3.9 hearts, even though previously I got the romance ending with 2 hearts. Anyone have ideas regarding the requirements for the romance ending - are the CGs more important than the hearts?

I do what you did... I maxed both charisma and fashion, I chose change the subject with nicole earlier in the game, but I didn't get it...  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
De-chan

De-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:08 am

Nyuric wrote:
Hi !

Sorry if you know, but I discovered the GameGo.
I don't really sure but for finding it :

1. You need to have a high Charisma (or popularity, but if you charisma up, you Popularity up. :B)
2. Deblocked tutoring and participate.

I tried that but it isn't working...
Back to top Go down
NiceThai

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 7:30 am

Allison'll tell you about GameGo when you meet her at The Mall.
So I believe it's related to "Work" (aka Fashion) to unlock her.
about 100 or so will do, I can't remember
or it may relate to time, but you need to go to "work" to know Allison.
Back to top Go down
De-chan

De-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:00 am

NiceThai wrote:
Allison'll tell you about GameGo when you meet her at The Mall.
So I believe it's related to "Work" (aka Fashion) to unlock her.
about 100 or so will do, I can't remember
or it may relate to time, but you need to go to "work" to know Allison.
Ah thanks XD
Back to top Go down
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:14 am

to unlock gamego:

- work to unlock the event where you meet Allison for the first time
- go to the mall after that. If there's no other events going on, you'll run into her and she'll tell you about gamego.
Back to top Go down
NiceThai

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:04 am

How to tell whether I'm on friendship route?
I can't believe I enter Matthew route with less than 1 Heart and Star in Janurary. (I load save when it's going to branch after I finished Ben route. and this save file, I can't enter other routes except Matthew, although John and Adam have more Heart and Star.)
after enter Matthew route, I max Charisma and Fashion so I end up with romanced Matthew and his last CG (but I don't unlock his Cat cg because his heart is only at 2)
Back to top Go down
De-chan

De-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:13 am

Do somebody know how you get friendship route for benito? X'D I play Ben's route more than 3 times but I still don't got it orz
I'm still missing his 4th and 12th one... I guess 12th one is a CG from his friendship route(which I have no idea how to get it) allthough I don't have any idea what his 4th CG

Edit: I aready got the 12th CG and got his friendship route, but I'm still don't get the 4th one... Do anybody know how to get it?
I'm missing Matthew's 8th and 10th too though...
Back to top Go down
De-chan

De-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:09 am

NiceThai wrote:
How to tell whether I'm on friendship route?
I can't believe I enter Matthew route with less than 1 Heart and Star in Janurary. (I load save when it's going to branch after I finished Ben route. and this save file, I can't enter other routes except Matthew, although John and Adam have more Heart and Star.)
after enter Matthew route, I max Charisma and Fashion so I end up with romanced Matthew and his last CG (but I don't unlock his Cat cg because his heart is only at 2)

Well you know you in someone route in january, when you already in january, try save it, there will be a little chibi head in the corner when you save it, then you know you was with who route. I think you'll not know you in friendship route until somewhere reaching the ending, there will be diference from the romance one. I think how to get it is to miss 1 event or pick different choices (like in Matthew's route on Sian's birthday you pick to wander around the museum instead ask him to guide you)...
Well, that's what I think...
Back to top Go down
rookie-san

rookie-san

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:02 pm

De-chan wrote:
rookie-san wrote:
Spoiler:

I do what you did... I maxed both charisma and fashion, I chose change the subject with nicole earlier in the game, but I didn't get it...  Crying or Very sad 

Aww no way, I thought I had it there :S Really sorry, I seriously have no idea how I got that CG. My other guess is that it could have been friendship route + high stats?
Back to top Go down
De-chan

De-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 pm

rookie-san wrote:
De-chan wrote:
rookie-san wrote:
Spoiler:

Aww no way, I thought I had it there :S Really sorry, I seriously have no idea how I got that CG. My other guess is that it could have been friendship route + high stats?

Nah it's okay, hmm... I'll try that later Smile 
Back to top Go down
De-chan

De-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:57 pm

rookie-san wrote:
Thank you Varyalanis, and with that my Ben gallery is finally complete!! Very Happy

Whaaat all your ben gallery is complete? :'D Please tell me how to get his 4th CG!! I'm so desperate getting it I'm re-played Ben's route FIVE time orz
Back to top Go down
annabellemarie

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 10:40 pm

De-chan wrote:
rookie-san wrote:
Thank you Varyalanis, and with that my Ben gallery is finally complete!! Very Happy

Whaaat all your ben gallery is complete? :'D Please tell me how to get his 4th CG!! I'm so desperate getting it I'm re-played Ben's route FIVE time orz

I found Ben's 4th CG. It took me a bit, bit here is how:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
De-chan

De-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:56 am

annabellemarie wrote:

I found Ben's 4th CG. It took me a bit, bit here is how:

Spoiler:
Oh! thanks!! XD
Back to top Go down
De-chan

De-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:53 pm

Did anybody know how to get adam's christmass concert CG?? I didn't got it, he didn't ask me to help him at 12/14, I repeat it so many times but it still not showing up... orz I'm depressed
Back to top Go down
Nimiety

PostSubject: Characters I wish we got to see more of...   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:20 am

Remember how I said I loved everyone in the game? I wasn't kidding.

Characters I wish we got to see more of:

Dale, because he's awesome, and I get the sense he's in need of cheering up every he has to deal with Mama Midnight.

Rachel, because she seems like she'd make occasional asides to Sian for the fun of it, schedule permitting.

Adam, because he's her best friend. Even if they do grow apart some, there are relatively few times we see him and Sian together when you're not on his route. He should still call her or show up occasionally to just hang out or talk about home or see how she's doing. Or, y'know, meet the guy she's dating. Though they do at least talk about her feelings for Benito in his route, I don’t remember it happening in Matthew’s or John’s…but that might be faulty memory on my part. Adam and Matthew and Nicole and Sian hanging out together? Could be comedy gold.

Celina, because she's awesome. Actually, I'd kinda like a farewell party of some sort when Vice Versus is winding up, where Sian hangs out with Celina and Rachel, somewhat like the meeting with John and Lloyd, so we find out what's happening with them after it wraps.

On the same note, I'd love to see a Nicole-teasing-Sian section on Matthew's route. Because she seems like she would, just for the fun of it. Whether or not Matthew was there to get embarrassed.

Madeline, because I'd expect some comment/interaction if she thinks Sian's getting too close to Matthew or Nicole. Or even just in general. She’s almost absent entirely after hiring Sian.
Back to top Go down
RileyFinn1999

PostSubject: Benito Romance Path   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:49 pm

Can anybody tell me step by step how to achieve Benito's romance path?
Back to top Go down
NiceThai

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:34 pm

RileyFinn1999 wrote:
Can anybody tell me step by step how to achieve Benito's romance path?

Check email to accept his job
Go exercise to unlock Tutor on Monday afternoon
Your GPA must be ~3.0 then tutor to unlock VGC where Benito work, visit him regularly
Back to top Go down
goldensundrop

goldensundrop

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:27 am

Stuck on Matt's route. Can you give me a few tips? Also how do you unlock the Valentines Day , reassinance fair events as they're not coming for me. And I also didn't get the CG after the kiss scene. How do I get that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next