sakevisual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread

Go down 
+63
caprisa
vxz18
Seele
Mizumori_Fumaira
andybee
liz4187
The Duelling Tophat
iVinnie
sonic-nancy-fan
JinxMinx
Mio
TheMeg
amarathinee
secretsanta
mrsitachan
Chiabride
Paper--Knights
Vinnie
ptero-cardio
starrynight
shinchang
IrishWitch
selenity136
Shenka
GlowGlow
Bubbleztehpwn
ellzee
DarkKitty12
Saccharine.Light
Luneyune
nightjay
Italian
miharu-chan
reni344@yahoo.com
pryde90
kitsxchan
goldensundrop
RileyFinn1999
annabellemarie
De-chan
Varyalanis
NiceThai
Nimiety
Ayuuria
Misha Leigh
yuuyas
BlackLotus
rookie-san
Mie
Pixelen
Yumi
Nyuric
Lira
Nozomi_19
tooaya
Nlover5112
Punchysporkk
camila.nic
Jiwga
KittyKatStar
Nekochi
helms
sake-bento
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
tooaya

tooaya

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:46 pm

mrsitachan wrote:
I have tried so hard with Ben, but I am still missing more than a few CGs. I just want to know how to get all of them. If anyone can tell me, I would be in their debt. I'm not even joking. Please help!  
which ones are you missing?
Back to top Go down
secretsanta

secretsanta

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:07 pm

tooaya wrote:
I posted this on steam forums so I'll c/p it here as well. Note that this is just for the current beta version, full version might be different.

friendship endings:

btw, if you want to get onto Adam's friend route, DO NOT buy him ukulele. ._.

Thank you!!!! I'll try that asap Smile
Back to top Go down
mrsitachan

mrsitachan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:15 am

tooaya wrote:
mrsitachan wrote:
I have tried so hard with Ben, but I am still missing more than a few CGs. I just want to know how to get all of them. If anyone can tell me, I would be in their debt. I'm not even joking. Please help!  
I am missing the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, seven, eight nine, and eleven ones. ....That's a lot. Wonder what I'm doing wrong. Also, sorry for the late reply.
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 5:20 am

mrsitachan wrote:
tooaya wrote:
mrsitachan wrote:
I am missing the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, seven, eight nine, and eleven ones. ....That's a lot. Wonder what I'm doing wrong. Also, sorry for the late reply.

Uh, okay. Lemme have a look. xD Only played through Ben's route once, so I'll replay and update this in a day or so, or a few hours.

1st CG - ... should be automatic? =0 You should get it straightaway since its a part of the prologue.
2nd CG - "joke with him and say "yes"" when you're at the high class hotel thing
3rd CG - reply to Snickerdoodle King's email the week before Halloween Wink
4th CG - don't know
5th CG - don't know
7th CG - you get this on his route on your birthday- should be automatic, again
8th CG - don't know
9th CG - automatic- it triggers completely automatically, if you're on his romance route, then this will most definitely happen
11th CG - automatic- same as above

Conclusion - are you sure you've been on Ben's romance route at all? xP I know it sounds like a stupid question, but its possible you've gone onto his friendship route or something, or missed it completely (but you can still get some open events with the characters even when not on their route).

Also; if you need help, got a walkthrough sitting on Google docs. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vZVSZPBYXRAbldAXt-HZImRGZLc1JdgKtzLtuX4oals/edit?usp=sharing

Haven't edited for awhile, but I'll come back to it soon. :3
Back to top Go down
mrsitachan

mrsitachan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:41 am

I am terribly sorry for the misunderstanding. I was counting the cgs in rows in the exras sections, not as they show up scene to scene in the game. I will tell you the ones I have, but I need to put a spoiler warning.

*Spoiler Alert*

I have the one where they meet, and he includes her in his card trick.

I have the one where he charms the girls with dessert.

I have the one where he slides down the hill on a tray.

I have the one where he gives her a taco for her birthday.

I have the one where he dresses up like a gypsy.

I have the one where he gets hit by a car.

I have the one where the card explodes and he rubs the ash on his cast to say "Sian Is My Queen of Hearts"

I have the one where they kiss.

I don't know if I am leaving out one or two, because, currently my computer is being a stubborn piece of junk and not letting the game come up without freezing, so I can't double check. I am guessing that I have a good ending, but, I wonder why there are still so many empty slots in the cg section.

I will be viewing your walkthrough shortly.

Thank you for your help so far. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:08 am

=0 Whoops, seems we both got it wrong xD. In your original post, I thought you meant you didn't have the ones you listed- the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11 ones xD. I can safely assume that you meant you were missing 6, 10 and 12? >_> Sorry, I'm an idiot.

I also count by the extras section, easier to keep track there. xD

In that case, though- I'm not sure, because clearly you should be missing three considering your original post, but you seem to be missing 4 from your latter post?

Actually, incorrect- you listed one of them as two things (the one with the cast and the one where they kiss are one and the same). So you're missing 5?

I'm just going to assume here, please correct me if I'm wrong ;^^.

3rd CG - The first Halloween CG- where you reply to Snickerdoodle King's email the week before Halloween

The one I assume is in Cafe Diem and he's showing you some kind of trick with coins (I don't know how to get this one =/)

9th CG - Rose CG- you get this in the arcade, though I can't remember exactly when/where

11th CG - Ben friendship end

14th CG - Ben best end- where they visit Japan.

I'll put something together later that'll hopefully get you on the way to getting those CGs.

EDIT - wait. Sorry. Confused. >____> Apparently I wasn't confused about your first post and you -are- missing that many? But that should be impossible if you're counting by CGs in the extras section- even if you're going in vertical lines instead of rows (I go by rows).

>_< Plus your first post doesn't match your second?

Uwaah... sorry. Utterly floored here ;^^. I ah, do you think you could provide a little clarification? Sorry, I'm stupid xD.
Back to top Go down
mrsitachan

mrsitachan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 11:05 pm

Paper--Knights wrote:
=0 Whoops, seems we both got it wrong xD. In your original post, I thought you meant you didn't have the ones you listed- the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11 ones xD. I can safely assume that you meant you were missing 6, 10 and 12? >_> Sorry, I'm an idiot.

In that case, though- I'm not sure, because clearly you should be missing three considering your original post, but you seem to be missing 4 from your latter post?

Actually, incorrect- you listed one of them as two things (the one with the cast and the one where they kiss are one and the same). So you're missing 5?

3rd CG - The first Halloween CG- where you reply to Snickerdoodle King's email the week before Halloween

The one I assume is in Cafe Diem and he's showing you some kind of trick with coins (I don't know how to get this one =/)

9th CG - Rose CG- you get this in the arcade, though I can't remember exactly when/where

I'll put something together later that'll hopefully get you on the way to getting those CGs.

EDIT - wait. Sorry. Confused. >____> Apparently I wasn't confused about your first post and you -are- missing that many? But that should be impossible if you're counting by CGs in the extras section- even if you're going in vertical lines instead of rows (I go by rows).

Uwaah... sorry. Utterly floored here ;^^. I ah, do you think you could provide a little clarification? Sorry, I'm stupid xD.

Actually, now, after playing through the game again using your walkthrough, I got the scene where he gives her a rose, and it was sooo cute~ Looking through my cg list, there are five locked cgs, and then the cg of Benito as a gypsy. The next cg's, in the second section of the gallery, are, left to right: the cg of Ben giving Sian a taco for her Birthday, then a locked cg; next, is the cg of Ben giving Sian the rose, and then the cg of him hurt after the car crash; following that one is another locked cg, and then the cg of them looking at Ben's cast. The next cg is the one where Ben was doing tricks for Magic Street - is that the name, again? - and holding up cards to the camera. The final cg is the one where Ben is showing Sian the place in Japan that he went as a child to make wishes.

I think I got the best ending in the game, so I didn't get on the friendship route. Maybe that is why I am missing seven cgs, because they are ones that you can only get on a different route? I must say, I am pretty happy that I got his best ending, and the one thing that really bothers me, is that I want to get the cg where he shows Sian the coin trick in the cafe. Ah, you can't have everything in life though. Heehee. I am sorry if you are still confused. I must say, I am stumped and don't know if I did something wrong, or if I simply didn't get the other cgs because I didn't play a route you could get them on.

In any event, I am satisfied at the moment, though if you could tell me what cgs are in the friendship route, I would love that. I don't plan to play it right away. I want to enjoy the memories of the romantic end for now. Or maybe there aren't any new cgs on that route. I am currently thinking about trying to find out if Lloyd has a hidden route. Call me crazy, but I kind of like him. He's fun and nice, and relaxed. Ah, but you don't need to help with that. I feel bad about you stressing out over the Ben route as it is. You have been very helpful, and I can't thank you enough. You are a very good person. *Hugs.*
Back to top Go down
mrsitachan

mrsitachan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 11:13 pm

Paper--Knights wrote:

Ah, I forgot to tell you that I got the cg of Benito dressed as a zombie after Snickerdoodle sent that email for a Halloween job. It didn't show up in the cgs gallery, strangely enough, so I forgot to add it.
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:09 am

=0 Lloyd does indeed have a route! (D= unfortunately it's friendship) (<cries, silently>) (QQ) (it's so tragic) (Alvin and Nicole get romance routes) (Q_Q) (maybe it's 'cuz Lloyd isn't into women) (it still pains me xD)

Haven't done his route yet, not sure if it's even implemented, but I'll do that soon~ (I've been itching to do so, actually xD)

Hm, about your CG gallery, thing- I think that it's bugged. o.o

Wasn't sure before, which probably contributed to my confusion, but I'm pretty sure that at the very least the first three and then fifth CGs on your first page should be filled- for the rest, I have the same as you. (those are the introduction, hotel, halloween and sledging ones respectively)

=/ That should probably go into the "bugs" page.

I'll probably take a few days to just do all the endings once and then run over them again- but my walkthrough should be updated in a few days or so, or I'll write Lloyd's walkthrough over on here.

Also- Toa's written a really nice post just a few posts above about how to get onto friendship routes @.@.
Back to top Go down
mrsitachan

mrsitachan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:03 am

Paper--Knights wrote:
=0 Lloyd does indeed have a route! (D= unfortunately it's friendship) (<cries, silently>) (QQ) (it's so tragic) (Alvin and Nicole get romance routes) (Q_Q) (maybe it's 'cuz Lloyd isn't into women) (it still pains me xD)

Haven't done his route yet, not sure if it's even implemented, but I'll do that soon~ (I've been itching to do so, actually xD)

Hm, about your CG gallery, thing- I think that it's bugged. o.o

Wasn't sure before, which probably contributed to my confusion, but I'm pretty sure that at the very least the first three and then fifth CGs on your first page should be filled- for the rest, I have the same as you. (those are the introduction, hotel, halloween and sledging ones respectively)

=/ That should probably go into the "bugs" page.

I'll probably take a few days to just do all the endings once and then run over them again- but my walkthrough should be updated in a few days or so, or I'll write Lloyd's walkthrough over on here.

Also- Toa's written a really nice post just a few posts above about how to get onto friendship routes @.@.

Noooo! Why no romance route for Lloyd?! I must speak with the creator about this! :C J/K I'm sure they had a good reason for not giving him a romance route. Maybe there will be a sequel game and he will be a main character, and the protagonist will be a different character. I really must talk with the creator about THAT idea! Very Happy

Hmm...if I really did find a bug, should I tell someone, like the creator so they can fix it? No, no...it's the beta because it has bugs, and creator will likely fix them in the full version.

You're an angel for making a walkthrough for all of the characters. Really, I appreciate it. Alvin will be interesting, because I think he is an adorable nerd, and very helpful. I'll have fun rewarding him for all of the tutoring sessions. Wink As for Nicole...er... I will only play her friendship route. I don't swing that way. ^^;

Thank you, once again for the help~ ^-^
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:14 am

D= unfortunately, the hidden routes only have one option- no separate friendship or romance routes, unfortunately. Alvin and Nicole are romance only, and Lloyd is friendship only.

(it's a sad world we live in ;-Wink

Lol, I don't swing either way, so I guess that's why I'm itching to complete Nicole's route when I get the free time xD- not wanting it first hand doesn't equate to lack of interest or appreciation for others, if the general gist is understood.
Back to top Go down
mrsitachan

mrsitachan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 11:30 am

Paper--Knights wrote:
D= unfortunately, the hidden routes only have one option- no separate friendship or romance routes, unfortunately. Alvin and Nicole are romance only, and Lloyd is friendship only.

(it's a sad world we live in ;-Wink

Lol, I don't swing either way, so I guess that's why I'm itching to complete Nicole's route when I get the free time xD- not wanting it first hand doesn't equate to lack of interest or appreciation for others, if the general gist is understood.

At least they have routes. ^-^ And I'm looking forward to playing them.

I understand. It's like me and broccoli. Just because I don't like it, doesn't mean I can't appreciate that it is healthy, or that other people like it.

Sorry for the sort of late reply. I didn't know you where still on, and I was doing something else. ^^;
Back to top Go down
secretsanta

secretsanta

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:54 am

so i've now done ben and matt's friendship routes (i mean they're pretty straightforward) and now i'm trying to get on john's friendship route. but i can't seem to do it!!!! my fashion is above 200 and my fitness above 150 by jan, but if i have less than two hearts i get on sian's route, and if i have more i get john's romance path. AAAHHH what is wrong with me??

p.s. i even tried exactly 2 hearts... ended up all by my lonesome.
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 1:35 pm

secretsanta wrote:
so i've now done ben and matt's friendship routes (i mean they're pretty straightforward) and now i'm trying to get on john's friendship route. but i can't seem to do it!!!! my fashion is above 200 and my fitness above 150 by jan, but if i have less than two hearts i get on sian's route, and if i have more i get john's romance path. AAAHHH what is wrong with me??

=) gimme a sec

"
tooaya wrote:
I posted this on steam forums so I'll c/p it here as well. Note that this is just for the current beta version, full version might be different.

friendship endings:

"

That's a little clarification- but I'll elaborate a little more.

There are two types of "points", in the game, if you wish to call them that. One is "romance", the other is "friendship"- you have to max (or get a very high score in) one or the other to get the best ending, I believe.

With John, I believe you may have accidentally picked choices that will have increased his romance points and therefore locked you out of the friendship route.

I haven't played for awhile (been out and about in the wider world of the internet xD), so I can't remember the exact quotes of the options, but in general, pick the options that don't seem to make John like you more (however, if there's a choice that makes him dislike you, try not to take that either, unless you need it on purpose to get your xp back into line). Otherwise, if there's only two options, pick the one that isn't so "liked". It'll increase fp, I guarantee you. Wink

EDIT - oh! more clarification~ whereas xp is shown on the stats screen, fp isn't. In general, the number of hearts doesn't matter whatsoever- though you'd do well to keep them lower than 4 or 3. :3

As another note- gifts only increase romance points. Don't buy them. Wink Well, some of them don't- but it's a bit iffy trying to find them. However, for John, it's alright to get him the truffles- you get the same CG scene apart from with friendship dialogue.
Back to top Go down
secretsanta

secretsanta

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 6:07 am

Paper--Knights wrote:
secretsanta wrote:

=) gimme a sec

"
tooaya wrote:

friendship endings:

"

That's a little clarification- but I'll elaborate a little more.

There are two types of "points", in the game, if you wish to call them that. One is "romance", the other is "friendship"- you have to max (or get a very high score in) one or the other to get the best ending, I believe.

With John, I believe you may have accidentally picked choices that will have increased his romance points and therefore locked you out of the friendship route.

I haven't played for awhile (been out and about in the wider world of the internet xD), so I can't remember the exact quotes of the options, but in general, pick the options that don't seem to make John like you more (however, if there's a choice that makes him dislike you, try not to take that either, unless you need it on purpose to get your xp back into line). Otherwise, if there's only two options, pick the one that isn't so "liked". It'll increase fp, I guarantee you. Wink

EDIT - oh! more clarification~ whereas xp is shown on the stats screen, fp isn't. In general, the number of hearts doesn't matter whatsoever- though you'd do well to keep them lower than 4 or 3. :3

As another note- gifts only increase romance points. Don't buy them. Wink Well, some of them don't- but it's a bit iffy trying to find them. However, for John, it's alright to get him the truffles- you get the same CG scene apart from with friendship dialogue.

Ohmygod, thank you! So helpful! I read tooaya's post before and it helped with ben and matthew, but I couldn't figure out how to avoid the romance route for John, since with Ben and Matt romance and friendship start on the same path.
Thank you thank you thank you!
Back to top Go down
amarathinee

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:27 pm

miharu-chan wrote:
@reni344:
I got Alvin's Halloween CG!

To get Alvin's number and his Halloween CG:

What am i doing wrong? .-.:
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 10:58 am

amarathinee wrote:
miharu-chan wrote:
@reni344:
I got Alvin's Halloween CG!

To get Alvin's number and his Halloween CG:

What am i doing wrong? .-.:

Hm... it's possible that your affection with Adam is too high? =/ Unlikely, though.

Can you tell me everything that you've done? So I can better get a grasp of the situation :3
Back to top Go down
TheMeg

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:06 am

Hello, I was hoping somebody could give me some advice on getting Adam and Benito's epilogue.

It seems like no matter what I do I cannot max out both stats the get it. It seems like intelligence is impossible to max when trying to max out the primary trait, see the character, and manage everything else. Crying or Very sad

Any tips or advice would be super appreciated. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 3:22 pm

TheMeg wrote:
Hello, I was hoping somebody could give me some advice on getting Adam and Benito's epilogue.

It seems like no matter what I do I cannot max out both stats the get it. It seems like intelligence is impossible to max when trying to max out the primary trait, see the character, and manage everything else. Crying or Very sad

Any tips or advice would be super appreciated. Thanks!

=0 Well, to be honest, I find it rather too easy. xD Usually I manage to max all four a few months before the end of the year, if I'm bored and decide to go on an independant route.

Different tactics, I guess xD.

=/ Intelligence is... sorta impossible -not- to max. You get it every day of the week even when you don't pick it as an option.

I'd suggest to focus just on the two stats that you need and ignore everything else if you're struggling so hard. =)

It's best to sleep just during weekends, and when you go to the mall, buy all of the stat-raising items (so, stuff from brain and puzzles, and gamego, when you unlock it) (gamego is mostly just if you want to max stuff for Benito, though).
Back to top Go down
amarathinee

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 11:54 pm

I managed to get Alvin's Halloween event, it turns out I had to pretty much ignore everyone else. Perhaps Adam's affection was too high before.

One thing I noticed in the new version (0.5f) is towards the end at the Renaissance Fair.:
Back to top Go down
secretsanta

secretsanta

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:01 am

ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!

so sakevisual's tumblr says the producer end is available now(!), but super-hard.
anyone have any tips??
(so exciting!)
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 12:12 pm

secretsanta wrote:
ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!

so sakevisual's tumblr says the producer end is available now(!), but super-hard.
anyone have any tips??
(so exciting!)

o.o

I-IT'S OUT? OMGOMGWOWSOMUCH

[fangirls]
Back to top Go down
Mio

Mio

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:43 am

Hi everyone! I've been reading this topic a lot of times and played Backstage pass like crazy. I simply adore this game,but I have a little problem and hope you guys could help me T_T I've been through Adam's romance route several times and I still don't understand what I miss that I don't get the good end. T_T Can you please give me some tips how to get Adam's 12th,13th & 14th CG or at least the 13th&14th T_T?? Plssss...Thanks
Back to top Go down
goldensundrop

goldensundrop

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 5:13 am

@Mio
Hi,
CG 13 for Adam is the proposal one. It's unlocked by maxing Fitness
CG 14 is the wedding one. It's unlocked by maxing both Fitness and Intelligence.
By the way,
Has anyone unlocked CGs 4,5,11 and 12 for Adam? Need help on that.
Back to top Go down
Mio

Mio

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:32 am

I got 13th& 14th CG's !!!! Hooray. Thanks a lot !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next