sakevisual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread

Go down 
+63
caprisa
vxz18
Seele
Mizumori_Fumaira
andybee
liz4187
The Duelling Tophat
iVinnie
sonic-nancy-fan
JinxMinx
Mio
TheMeg
amarathinee
secretsanta
mrsitachan
Chiabride
Paper--Knights
Vinnie
ptero-cardio
starrynight
shinchang
IrishWitch
selenity136
Shenka
GlowGlow
Bubbleztehpwn
ellzee
DarkKitty12
Saccharine.Light
Luneyune
nightjay
Italian
miharu-chan
reni344@yahoo.com
pryde90
kitsxchan
goldensundrop
RileyFinn1999
annabellemarie
De-chan
Varyalanis
NiceThai
Nimiety
Ayuuria
Misha Leigh
yuuyas
BlackLotus
rookie-san
Mie
Pixelen
Yumi
Nyuric
Lira
Nozomi_19
tooaya
Nlover5112
Punchysporkk
camila.nic
Jiwga
KittyKatStar
Nekochi
helms
sake-bento
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
tooaya

tooaya

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 8:44 am

I'm pretty sure Matt's cat in a tree CG's affected by affection.

There will be other independent endings...they are probably just not implemented yet. The scar contest thing will probably have an influence on one of the independent endings, that's my guess anyway.

Winning the makeup award will boost popularity and will get guys to congratulate you (if you are on their route) and probably raise their affection by a bit (not sure, haven't checked). It'll also unlock the scar contest event later on.

As for Travis...he will be in there, but I don't think stuff related to him has been implemented yet.
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 11:14 am

tooaya wrote:
I'm pretty sure Matt's cat in a tree CG's affected by affection.

There will be other independent endings...they are probably just not implemented yet. The scar contest thing will probably have an influence on one of the independent endings, that's my guess anyway.

Winning the makeup award will boost popularity and will get guys to congratulate you (if you are on their route) and probably raise their affection by a bit (not sure, haven't checked).  It'll also unlock the scar contest event later on.

As for Travis...he will be in there, but I don't think stuff related to him has been implemented yet.

=0 Thank you, Tooaya-san. xP If it isn't too much trouble, might I ask if you know anything about the side-character routes? (specifically either Lloyd or Celina since there was a CG with both of them in and I was unable to find anything vaguely relating to them after that incident on Halloween) (._.).
Back to top Go down
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 12:15 pm

Lloyd will have a route, sake has stated that in her tumblr. :3 Not sure about Celina though.
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 12:27 pm

tooaya wrote:
Lloyd will have a route, sake has stated that in her tumblr. :3  Not sure about Celina though.

@.@

T-thank you so much!

<scrambles over to Sake's tumblr immediately> <pronto> <right now> <this instant> <trips over a computer cable>

Owie...

--5 minutes later (i.e. first edit)

O.o

T-tooaya-san. I loves you. So much. <tacklehuggles>

--10 minutes later (i.e. second edit)

you are so awesome tooaya-sama

i worship you o.o

dyingfromtheoverloadofinformationandfanartandartandjohnbrandon <flails and dies>
Back to top Go down
Chiabride

Chiabride

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:27 pm

I really want to erase my save data. Does anyone know exactly how to do that?
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:11 am

Chiabride wrote:

=)

Go to your main folder- into the "game" folder, and there should be a folder labelled "saves" inside that.

backstagepass-___-all\game\saves

=) Hope that helps.

EDIT - just erase all the files inside the saves folder, or erase the save folder itself

(the ___ thing is whatever version you're on)

---

EDIT : not to use up another post, but I'll be off here for a day or so (or more). I... >___> <___< >___> ugh. Well. I'll just say that I need to play through the game all over again to earn all the steam achievements and trading cards Haha... ha..

---

2nd EDIT : ah, wait! >_> You're using the steam version, yes?

In that case;

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\BackstagePass\game\saves

=)

I didn't have the steam version a few hours ago, sorry.

===================================

Does anyone know Lloyd's stats? I'm playing hit and miss at the moment with fashion and then charisma as secondary.
Back to top Go down
Chiabride

Chiabride

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:28 pm

Paper--Knights wrote:
Chiabride wrote:

=)

Go to your main folder- into the "game" folder, and there should be a folder labelled "saves" inside that.

backstagepass-___-all\game\saves

=) Hope that helps.

EDIT - just erase all the files inside the saves folder, or erase the save folder itself

(the ___ thing is whatever version you're on)

---

EDIT : not to use up another post, but I'll be off here for a day or so (or more). I... >___> <___< >___> ugh. Well. I'll just say that I need to play through the game all over again to earn all the steam achievements and trading cards Haha... ha..

---

2nd EDIT : ah, wait! >_> You're using the steam version, yes?

In that case;

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\BackstagePass\game\saves

=)

I didn't have the steam version a few hours ago, sorry.

Yes I'm using the steam version. Trying that doesn't seem to be working for me.
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:34 pm

Chiabride wrote:

Yes I'm using the steam version. Trying that doesn't seem to be working for me.

Hm...

Well, from what I've noticed, the game imports saves from a specific  location.

Try

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Backstage Pass-1359049214

There should be a list of saves there; delete that, and go back to the steam game folder, and delete the saves there too (when you start the game, I think they're imported from that location). It means that if you update game versions, or uninstall and reinstall, the saves and information about achievements etc are kept.

If that doesn't work... =/ I'm not sure what will.

EDIT - oh! >___> Warning, but don't delete the persistent file if you want to keep your achieves and other info!!! Sorry if I didn't make that clear; the persistent file keeps information about things you've unlocked in the game; seen lines, achievements, and the like.

Last edited by Paper--Knights on Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:42 pm

Also, I would like to confirm something.

In .5e, have any of you gotten onto Alvin's route from starting a new game? If not, then could you try and tell me what happens?

As far as I know, I'm not doing anything different than in from the .4 versions- but I'm unable to get onto Alvin's route. I've been reading from earlier posts that other people had problems with getting onto his route, as well, so I'm wondering if something's changed in the requirements or if I'm missing something-- it's probably just me, then again. >.<

;^^ If anyone could helpfully point me in the right direction, in any case, I would much appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Chiabride

Chiabride

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:55 pm

Thank you Paper-Knight. Tried and that seemed to have done it.
Back to top Go down
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:35 am

Alvin's route isn't complete yet and thus not implemented.
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:55 am

tooaya wrote:
Alvin's route isn't complete yet and thus not implemented.

Ahah, thanks. Was mostly meaning the Halloween CG and that stuff, tho- since apparently people managed to obtain it earlier on. ;^^
Back to top Go down
goldensundrop

goldensundrop

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 2:43 am

I really need advice and help on how to get onto the friendship routes for Ben, Adam and John. I try to but I always end up with the Independent End ;_; Help please?
Back to top Go down
Chiabride

Chiabride

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:42 am

I am having huge trouble getting cg numbers 4,5,11,12,13,and 14 of Adam's route. I know from reading previous posts what all of them are and that at least one is part of the friendship ending but no matter what I do nothing seems to be working to get these cgs. Can anyone help me?
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:46 am

goldensundrop wrote:
I really need advice and help on how to get onto the friendship routes for Ben, Adam and John. I try to but I always end up with the Independent End ;_; Help please?

=) Well, they're pretty much the same as with getting on the friendship route for Matty. Instead of increasing affection points, you have to try and increase friendship points, instead. A lot of options increase both, which is why you'll sometimes have to pick options that decrease affection before January in order to get onto the friendship route instead of the romance route (though sometimes that backfires because you have no way of knowing if the option decreases fp as well).

Generally speaking- if a character seems to like something, but doing it repeatedly doesn't make anything go higher on your 5 hearts, then spam it because it'll be increasing your friendship points with the character. For example, with John, the Cranberry and White chocolate scones only increase fp, while the Spinach and Feta salad increases affection (or maybe both?).
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:57 am

Chiabride wrote:
I am having huge trouble getting cg numbers 4,5,11,12,13,and 14 of Adam's route. I know from reading previous posts what all of them are and that at least one is part of the friendship ending but no matter what I do nothing seems to be working to get these cgs. Can anyone help me?

4 : not implemented (ukulele)
5 : not implemented (snow)
11 : Adam recording CG (it's one of the small, movie reel ones)- not sure if its implemented or not, will check
12 : friendship end
13 : romance best end - need fitness maxed, and have hearts maxed, I believe
14 : romance end extra - need all the things required to get the best end, and you also need intelligence maxed

=) Hope that helped.
Back to top Go down
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:18 am

Adam's CG4 is the Christmas CG that nobody seems to be able to get.
Back to top Go down
Bubbleztehpwn

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:44 am

Has anyone gotten Famous Makeup Artist ending, or the Producer ending?

(Is there anyway to save Vice/Versus?)
Back to top Go down
http://bubbleztehpwn.tumblr.com
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:42 pm

Bubbleztehpwn wrote:
Has anyone gotten Famous Makeup Artist ending, or the Producer ending?

(Is there anyway to save Vice/Versus?)

Don't think there's any way to save it, no. No matter what, there won't be a second season- it's kinda embedded into the storyline and route endings =/. Most of the endings wouldn't be possible if you had another season of V&V tying Sian down, especially if you branched her out of the makeup niche in the industry. xD

And I'm not sure, but it's possible the alone endings haven't been implemented yet- since I can't seem to get them no matter how hard I try. xD
Back to top Go down
Bubbleztehpwn

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:13 pm

Paper--Knights wrote:

Don't think there's any way to save it, no. No matter what, there won't be a second season- it's kinda embedded into the storyline and route endings =/. Most of the endings wouldn't be possible if you had another season of V&V tying Sian down, especially if you branched her out of the makeup niche in the industry. xD

And I'm not sure, but it's possible the alone endings haven't been implemented yet- since I can't seem to get them no matter how hard I try. xD

That's unfortunate, I was hoping it'd be part of the Producer ending perhaps, or something similar.
Back to top Go down
http://bubbleztehpwn.tumblr.com
mrsitachan

mrsitachan

PostSubject: Help With Ben   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:09 am

rookie-san wrote:
Thank you Varyalanis, and with that my Ben gallery is finally complete!! Very Happy

Oh I see cool Smile I tried experimenting a bit with the stats, and it seemed it was Matt's primary stat (charisma) that wasn't high enough - I either got that end because it was <280-290 or because it was the second highest stat. Hmm, getting an open-end with Benito is gonna be harder, since intelligence goes up just by going to college (time to make Sian work inhumane hours).

Completing this game 100% is going to take a while Razz

I just found one of Nicole's CGs, now to figure out how to get onto her route  confused. I couldn't find anything on Matthew's route, so I think it's through the "Sian route" ± I might have to finish the main guys' routes first ± stat requirements. So far my guesses for the options for Nicole in the common route:

?Nicole options:

I have tried so hard with Ben, but I am still missing more than a few CGs. I just want to know how to get all of them. If anyone can tell me, I would be in their debt. I'm not even joking. Please help!  Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
secretsanta

secretsanta

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:11 am

Hi! I know this question has been asked before, but I still haven't found a proper answer that has worked for me. So here it is again: Has anyone found a clear way to get onto the friendship routes? For anyone? Because I've played all the romance routes for everyone and loved them, but everyone just seems to stumble onto the friendship routes by accident and I haven't.

Also: Is the chibi at the bottom corner of the save any different in a friendship route? Or is it just the guys, same as in the romance paths?

Thanks!  Smile
Back to top Go down
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:38 am

I posted this on steam forums so I'll c/p it here as well. Note that this is just for the current beta version, full version might be different.

friendship endings:

btw, if you want to get onto Adam's friend route, DO NOT buy him ukulele. ._.
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:10 am

Adding onto Toa's post, no, there isn't a difference in the chibi avatar if you get onto the friendship or romance route- you'll have to tell from conversations and/or the ending. xD
Back to top Go down
mrsitachan

mrsitachan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:39 pm

I have tried so hard with Ben, but I am still missing more than a few CGs. I just want to know how to get all of them. If anyone can tell me, I would be in their debt. I'm not even joking. Please help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread   Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage Pass Beta - Community Thread
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next