sakevisual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports

Go down 
+47
Vinnie
Yotsuba
GlowGlow
ellzee
Nii
riviera
Italian
miharu-chan
Shadow_
crestforte
iVinnie
Chiabride
goldensundrop
rainingbows
zen_strike
Aleksander
minibells
De-chan
taliel
LilLaoRyo704
darcysaya
CeruleanSky
Jiwga
Nimiety
rufiangel
NiceThai
ShadowCreative
Litimo
chudah
Misha Leigh
tooaya
azalyne
The Better Story
Ayuuria
yuuyas
Mie
rookie-san
Jelaine
Pixelen
BonBonBunny
Nekochi
awesomeautumn
Punchysporkk
keltena
Lira
papapon
AnglBunny
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nimiety

Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Version .4a, using Mac OS X 10.9.2

9/16
Benito says “Not precisely. I considered it was a possibility, and I planned what I’d do if it came to pass.”

Might be better ‘as a possibility”

Winter fashion show appears not to pay, in stark contrast to the usual ‘I earned X’ - usually about $300.

Missing film descriptions in summer, solo route

1/9, John’s route:
John:“Excellent! Then you’re officially be part of the team.”
No need for the ‘be’.

Lloyd: “I told him if you said no, I’d just used the patented Newton pity face.
Should be ‘use the patented’
Back to top Go down
rookie-san

rookie-san

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:57 am

Version 0.4a
Mac OS X
Matthew's route

When taking Matthew to Cafe Diem, the option for the Spinach and Feta Salad is written as Spinach Salad.

1/11 - During the contract signing with Madeline, the background song cut off at some points (not sure if it was just my computer).

3/22 - After the scene with Matthew, the background song continues for the next few days.

8/7 - Sian: Moreso than when we first met.
More so

8/7 - A couple of years ago, that could have been my story. The girl reduced to a whisper, never loved by the beautiful man that everyone pines over.
pined

I only got 2 hearts with Matthew but still managed to get his romance ending (stats were maxed out though and I got most of his CGs); not sure if it's too easy or if the stats/CGs are more important requirements.

For outfits, is the point of the basic clothes (the plain shirt, skirt, and shoes) to fill in missing outfit parts? I find I have to buy the full set of clothes otherwise I'm forced to wear Sian's default. I was wondering whether the basic clothe pieces were meant to be worn if I couldn't afford a part - for example, if I didn't have a suitable top, I could substitute it with the plain shirt and still get the stats of the other parts. However the plain clothes can't be worn after autumn (I get the error message saying it's the wrong season).
Back to top Go down
LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:53 am

I preordered the game and when i downloaded it and extracted it, my Avira popped up saying the backstagepass.exe is a Virus or unwanted program, is it a false postive?

Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 7Vd0q
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:58 pm

Indie games often generate false positives because antivirus software is trained to look out for files that are created recently and used by very few people. That's generally a good indicator of a new virus, but it's also the sign of a brand new game made for a small community. BMTMicro (our download host) scans every file for viruses before distributing them, so you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakevisual.com
rookie-san

rookie-san

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 6:42 am

Version 0.4a
Mac OS X
Matthew's route

If you give him the birthday cupcake -
Sian: It’s supposed to be a like birthday cake
like a

Giving Matthew cupcakes when going to the movies will trigger the conversation you had when you first went to the movies with him - where he says he hasn't been to the theatres in a while, and talks about Nicole sitting in the front and him in the back. (I didn't try all cupcakes but definitely for the German chocolate at least)
^Edit: never mind ignore that!

Last edited by rookie-san on Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rookie-san

rookie-san

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:31 pm

Version 0.4a
Mac OS X

Matthew's route-
7/12 - A gentle breeze passes through, causing the branches to sway. The kitten immediately beings mewling at us.
begins

Common route-
10/31 - Well, are’t you Mr. Modest?
aren't

Alone route-
7/18 - On the weekend after going to the Faire with Ben, if you go to the wardrobe and press ok, you are returned to the main screen.
Back to top Go down
rookie-san

rookie-san

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:42 pm

Sorry for writing in separate posts, I wasn't expecting to continue playing today :S Just some typos I found while turning Sian into a rebel-

Version 0.4a
Mac OSX

Grade < 2.0 events

Prof. Couvalt: You will be placed on academic probation. If this happens again, we will have no choice but to expell you from the school.
expel

Alvin: How often to you work on your homework?
do

Alvin: You might also have less trouble if you attend lecture more often.
lectures

Also, I'm not sure if this is intentional but going to the Cafe to do your homework will raise your GPA by 0.1 compared to only 0.01 when you do homework through the planner. This just means really easy grades, which I'm not complaining about, but thought I'd mention in case the boost was meant to be less.
Back to top Go down
rookie-san

rookie-san

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:15 am

Version 0.4a
Mac OSX
Matthew's route

10/3 - Sian: It’s not a problem. Both of my ears are in tact.
intact

If you go to the tutor session for the first time in spring, Alvin is wearing his coat/winter outfit (it only happens for that first-meeting scene, afterwards he's wearing his spring clothes when you go to him). This happened to me on 3/4 and 4/5.

11/29 -
I hadn't met Alvin yet, but his name appeared as Alvin instead of Teacher's Aide. In a different game, I remember he appeared as Teacher's Aide on 5/8 because I never met him.
Back to top Go down
NiceThai

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:54 am

0.4a win7 64bit
Ben route
I cannot wear Red spring overall. Sian said it's not right season, while I can wear blue spring overall and other spring clothes
(I remember this bug not happen in 0.3d Matt route)
Back to top Go down
taliel

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:04 am

Version 0.4a
win7 64bit
no route(gen)

I don't know if this has been brought up yet but, on the screen where Sian executes her activities for the week (with the various chibis popping up), if you click the spot where "settings" is normally, it is still active. It takes you to the setting screen.

Edit: Actually, the whole options bar from "save" --> "history" is still active on that screen it seem

As well, when you try to exit Benito's Queen of Hearts cg in the extra gallery, you get an error that basically stops the game dead.
Back to top Go down
rookie-san

rookie-san

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 4:57 pm

Version 0.4a
Mac OS X
Adam's route

Possible typos:

Arcade event -
As we dance, a couple people stop to stare. His speedy footwork and precise timing impress everyone who walks by.
couple of people

Arcade event -
I think I even see someone recording video of him with a phone.
a video

1/28 - It’s really more statement than question.
more a statement than a question

1/28 - John: Actresses, yes. Other members of the industry carefully selected for the greatest postive impact on public opinion.
positive

2/8 - Adam: I try to spent time with you, and you just want to do homework!
spend

2/8 - Adam marches out of the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts and unfinshed homework.
unfinished

Others:

2/4 - the bgm got cut during a scene with Adam (could be just my computer)

Common route - I ignored the first 2-3 jobs from Dale, but agreed to go to the Winter fashion show. I hadn't met Matthew in the setting of work yet, but it played out as though I had.
Back to top Go down
De-chan

De-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:29 am

I don't know is this a bug or not, but I didn't get Adam's conversation about winter concert at 12/14... Don't know if somebody already reported it too.. I try repeat the game I think three or four times but it's still not showing up.
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:40 pm

A quick look at the code shows that Adam only comes by if you choose to study in the afternoon during that week. If someone could give that a quick test and let me know if it works out, I'd much appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
De-chan

De-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 10:26 pm

sake-bento wrote:
A quick look at the code shows that Adam only comes by if you choose to study in the afternoon during that week. If someone could give that a quick test and let me know if it works out, I'd much appreciate it.
No... It doesn't working, I tried to study all the week and even try tutoring but it doesn't comes by...
I wonder why because I see usually somebody get that conversation :/ but I think once(and one time only) I get the conversation... I have no idea how to get it... I tried study, tutoring, blog, work, exercise, even SLEEP but it's not coming by...
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:26 pm

Thanks for giving it a go! I'll dig deeper into the code and see if we can get that fixed by the next release.
Back to top Go down
De-chan

De-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:51 pm

sake-bento wrote:
Thanks for giving it a go! I'll dig deeper into the code and see if we can get that fixed by the next release.
Well allthough I'm still don't understand because some of people get that conversation sometimes
Back to top Go down
rookie-san

rookie-san

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:46 am

Version 0.4a
Mac OS X

Adam's route (romance)

From 4/25 till 5/30 - the movie theatre option is missing when asking Adam out.

From 6/28 till 7/25 - Adam's chibi doesn't appear in the planner when studying

If you watch Adam's least favourite movie at the theatre, his face is still angry at the end when he says "Watching together is always better than watching alone."

5/31 - special event icon is faded out on the planner before getting to it (this happens in the friendship route as well)

6/21 - That’s the reading we’re supposed to to do.
to

7/4 - Yeah, I know. It sounds stupid when I say it outloud.
out loud

Adam's route (friendship)

2/9 - Adam: And I’m jealous of how smart and hard-working you are.
Adam's sprite changes clothes... in Sian's room O__O

Last edited by rookie-san on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nimiety

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:10 am

Still using 0.4a and Mac OS X.

bugs:
At the Midnight Halloween party, is it supposed to be Dale who says “Do your best to breathe.” on Matthew’s route? Or should that be Matthew speaking?

When working full-time for Midnight Cosmetics, Adam reminds you about his signing in April, but Sian’s still slated to work even after he tells her and she says she’ll be there.

Matthew’s route: Movie descriptions when hanging out with Adam/John not working.

On winning the award:
“Lloyd lets out an inhumanly high pierced screech before turning to John”
Try pitched or piercing here.

Matthew makes no mention of it if she wins the award on his route - and neither does his mother. Surely one of them should?

Suggestions:

Allow the choice to decline Snickerdoodle King, instead of telling him/her sorry after the fact.

Message board:
After the Ren Faire, there could be mention of Benito’s fortune-telling, Matthew as The Elf, etc. if you’ve triggered the CG. Pretty sure it was there for John as Knight.
Back to top Go down
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:58 am

rookie-san wrote:

Adam's on tour at that time, there's no reason for him to study with Sian when he's away lol

and I'm pretty sure you'll need to visit the movie theater at least once by yourself before the option becomes available.
Back to top Go down
rookie-san

rookie-san

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 12:36 pm

tooaya wrote:
rookie-san wrote:

Adam's on tour at that time, there's no reason for him to study with Sian when he's away lol

and I'm pretty sure you'll need to visit the movie theater at least once by yourself before the option becomes available.

Whoops my bad :S scratch what I've said.
Back to top Go down
Nimiety

PostSubject: Magically appearing hat   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:52 pm

On John's friendship route, on 3/4, we have the magically appearing hat bug...midway through the scene. I needed that laugh, but you might want to fix that.

ETA: There's also an event getting called multiple times the week of 5/3, where you get personal notification from John re: the Golden awards...every day you are scheduled to work.

Last edited by Nimiety on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:14 pm

Which scene is it? Or is it from one of the dates?
Back to top Go down
Nimiety

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:21 pm

sake-bento wrote:
Which scene is it? Or is it from one of the dates?

Sian's birthday, when he gives her the book.
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:25 pm

Thank you~
Back to top Go down
minibells

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 3:46 pm

Great game! Still working out how to get the endings I want, but I am in love with the different aspects! I spent forever trying to get all the cupcakes. ^^ I'm playing on Windows

Some typos I noticed, I am not sure if they were already listed, were:
-Monday 9/21 : "whithering" should be withering
-5/29 John's route, John says "be pleased" which didn't make sense unless he's doing pirate speak?
-6/15 Jonn's route, he says "your", should be you're
-10/31 Adam's scene, he says "are't"

Also, I left the game on to go do something for 5-10min and when I came back it was on the main menu, and I hadn't saved, so that was unfortunate.
Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next