sakevisual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports

Go down 
+47
Vinnie
Yotsuba
GlowGlow
ellzee
Nii
riviera
Italian
miharu-chan
Shadow_
crestforte
iVinnie
Chiabride
goldensundrop
rainingbows
zen_strike
Aleksander
minibells
De-chan
taliel
LilLaoRyo704
darcysaya
CeruleanSky
Jiwga
Nimiety
rufiangel
NiceThai
ShadowCreative
Litimo
chudah
Misha Leigh
tooaya
azalyne
The Better Story
Ayuuria
yuuyas
Mie
rookie-san
Jelaine
Pixelen
BonBonBunny
Nekochi
awesomeautumn
Punchysporkk
keltena
Lira
papapon
AnglBunny
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Nii

Nii

Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:37 pm

Had some time to play today! I fricking love baking cupcakes ffff.

0.5d Windows

- 11/29 Weekend, Cafe Diem date with John, he switches from wearing glasses to wearing his hat mid-conversation.
Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 7 Backst10 Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 7 Backst11

- 7/14 Wednesday, Celina/Allison scene and the follow-up scene to that, Sian's clothes don't reflect the wardrobe choices.
Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 7 Backst12
(EDIT: Just played a bit more and I noticed this is the case with several scenes after a certain point in January?)
Back to top Go down
Yotsuba

Yotsuba

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:29 am

Hi!

First of all, hello! I'm new here and this is my first post, so I don't know neither if I have to introduce myself in another topic or if someone reported already the bug I'm going to report.

So, I'm having a problem inside "The Divide" shop. I've bought everything they had there. It's summer (the Fourth of July) and when I click on "DONE!" to leaving the shop, the game doesn't do anything. It's still working and I can save the game, look at the status and even go to the title and such. But I can't leave that place and, in consequence, I can't continue playing with this save.

If it'll be of any help, I'm in Sian's route (I haven't picked any boy this time). I think that's all, the other bugs I have are the ones the mod talked about in the first post.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:42 pm

Yotsuba wrote:
Hi!

First of all, hello! I'm new here and this is my first post, so I don't know neither if I have to introduce myself in another topic or if someone reported already the bug I'm going to report.

So, I'm having a problem inside "The Divide" shop. I've bought everything they had there. It's summer (the Fourth of July) and when I click on "DONE!" to leaving the shop, the game doesn't do anything. It's still working and I can save the game, look at the status and even go to the title and such. But I can't leave that place and, in consequence, I can't continue playing with this save.

If it'll be of any help, I'm in Sian's route (I haven't picked any boy this time). I think that's all, the other bugs I have are the ones the mod talked about in the first post.

Thanks!
Are you playing on Steam or the direct order version? I think I know what's causing it, but I'd like to double-check before I try to fix the wrong thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakevisual.com
Yotsuba

Yotsuba

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 11:28 am

sake-bento wrote:
Are you playing on Steam or the direct order version? I think I know what's causing it, but I'd like to double-check before I try to fix the wrong thing.

I'm playing it on Steam!
Back to top Go down
Vinnie

Vinnie

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:33 am

"Hey, now that I am wise to your tricks, you won't have such an easy time!"
I'm not sure if that sentence is grammatically correct.
'Now that I am aware of' or, 'now that I know' would seem smoother.

I am on an arcade date with John playing the racing cars for the second time.
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 12:01 pm

Uh, not sure if it's here already, but, a bug appears on Halloween when you're trying to dress Sian.

After you return from an event, if you go to the Divide and change into a costume when you leave, it allows you to do so, and from then on shows you with the outfit on.

If you try and change into a costume using the Wardrobe function on that night, your game ends up crashing.
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:47 am

Also, not so much a bug as a tentative issue; but the reply button on your email is right next to the delete button, and it's possible to misclick and delete an email you haven't yet replied.

A confirmation request for deleting emails might be really nice? ;^^ (not that I've made that mistake) (misclicking! why! me?) (of course not) (ahaha) (=_=) (<slumps and is ashamed of self>)
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:15 am

Bug with the 0.5e version, one that's specifically appeared with this version (because I've done the exact same actions in previous versions to get the expelled from school achievement).

I'm not sure where exactly it appears or how, since I wasn't making saves and skipping through everything- but it was mid December in the Divide. I assume it was an automatic event that triggered because I didn't go to the shopping mall that day lol. If you quit the store, the game crashes.

---

EDIT : so I don't use up too many posts, because I'm discovering these bugs as I go along, or remembering them as I go along.

If your GPA is at 4.0, professor Couvalt's conversation with you at the month start gets a bit skewed.

He starts by saying how your grades "are excellent" and he's happy to "see you're doing so well here"; after that brief exchange, the conversation is repeated apart from with the generic monthly conversation of "your grades are acceptable to keep your grant".
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:37 am

EDIT - deleted

(not looking at anything in the game files until I complete the game 100 percent by myself) (:S don't want to ruin my enjoyment of the game, even though that's a lot gone already) (nevermind bugs, lol, unless I encounter them playing)
Back to top Go down
Paper--Knights

Paper--Knights

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:09 pm

Kinda nitpicking, I guess, but when you're working- you get either fail or pass, which determines the amount of money you receive. It's slightly skewed in that your monetary amount increases immediately before the animation stops- it just looks slightly strange, and you can predict if you've passed/failed the event 3 seconds before the animation reveals it (if you're looking for anything) (if you're not, I guess you don't notice). xD
Back to top Go down
goldensundrop

goldensundrop

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 4:34 am

0.5e Steam version
Adam's Photoshoot, 9/8
After accepting the job, the sentence reads-
"It makes me a little nervous about the job next Wednesday. If there's someone out there who can't get along with Dale, I'm a little apprehensive......"

Isn't the first Midnight Photoshoot is on Tuesday?
Back to top Go down
amarathinee

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:59 pm

Every time i visit a shop, be it at the mall, gamezone or ???, i get a traceback error. If i ignore it everything is fine, but i figured i should mention it. It happens regardless if i buy something or not. The items i bought work.

Here's one of the tracebacks:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
 File "game/map.rpy", line 323, in script call
 File "game/bookstore.rpy", line 88, in script
 File "game/bookstore.rpy", line 88, in <module>
NameError: name 'rensteam' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
 File "C:\Users\Amarathinee\Desktop\backstagepass-0.5e-all\backstagepass-0.5e-all\renpy\ast.py", line 756, in execute
   renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
 File "C:\Users\Amarathinee\Desktop\backstagepass-0.5e-all\backstagepass-0.5e-all\renpy\python.py", line 1382, in py_exec_bytecode
   exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-Vista-6.0.6002-SP2
Ren'Py 6.17.7.521
0.5e

Also, after trying for Alvin's route, i got stuck at the end. As much s i love the game, it never ends.

Here's another traceback at the end of the game in October:

While running game code:
File "game/alvin.rpy", line 1290, in script call
File "game/alvin.rpy", line 1292, in script call
File "game/alvin.rpy", line 1288, in script call
File "game/script.rpy", line 708, in script call
File "game/scheduler.rpy", line 863, in script call

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 708, in script call
File "game/scheduler.rpy", line 863, in script call
File "C:\Users\Amarathinee\Desktop\backstagepass-0.5e-all\backstagepass-0.5e-all\renpy\ast.py", line 756, in execute
File "C:\Users\Amarathinee\Desktop\backstagepass-0.5e-all\backstagepass-0.5e-all\renpy\python.py", line 1382, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-Vista-6.0.6002-SP2
Ren'Py 6.17.7.521
0.5e
Back to top Go down
Mie

Mie

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:56 pm

The game suddenly ended while playing Nicole's route. It happened during the first weekend of July after choosing to shop with Nicole over Allison. Once the event ended, I was brought back to the title screen.
Back to top Go down
Meyismyname

PostSubject: Error opening the game   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:15 pm

I'm not sure this is the right thread to post this in, but I think it is. I bought the beta version today, and when I try opening the game, I get this

While executing init code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 8, in script
File "game/script.rpy", line 8, in <module>
ImportError: dlopen(/Users/meyismyname/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/BackstagePass/rensteam.so, 2): Library not loaded: /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
Referenced from: /Users/meyismyname/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/BackstagePass/rensteam.so
Reason: image not found

Full traceback:
File "/Users/meyismyname/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/BackstagePass/renpy/ast.py", line 785, in execute
File "/Users/meyismyname/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/BackstagePass/renpy/python.py", line 1382, in py_exec_bytecode
ImportError: dlopen(/Users/meyismyname/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/BackstagePass/rensteam.so, 2): Library not loaded: /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
Referenced from: /Users/meyismyname/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/BackstagePass/rensteam.so

Darwin-10.8.0-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.18.2.729
0.6a

Is this something I can fix, or is it something that needs to be fixed on the developer's end?
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:17 am

Meyismyname wrote:
I'm not sure this is the right thread to post this in, but I think it is. I bought the beta version today, and when I try opening the game, I get this

While executing init code:

Full traceback:
 File "/Users/meyismyname/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/BackstagePass/renpy/ast.py", line 785, in execute
 File "/Users/meyismyname/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/BackstagePass/renpy/python.py", line 1382, in py_exec_bytecode

Darwin-10.8.0-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.18.2.729
0.6a

Is this something I can fix, or is it something that needs to be fixed on the developer's end?
Could you email me at ayu@sakevisual.com with the email address you used to buy the game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakevisual.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7