sakevisual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports

Go down 
+47
Vinnie
Yotsuba
GlowGlow
ellzee
Nii
riviera
Italian
miharu-chan
Shadow_
crestforte
iVinnie
Chiabride
goldensundrop
rainingbows
zen_strike
Aleksander
minibells
De-chan
taliel
LilLaoRyo704
darcysaya
CeruleanSky
Jiwga
Nimiety
rufiangel
NiceThai
ShadowCreative
Litimo
chudah
Misha Leigh
tooaya
azalyne
The Better Story
Ayuuria
yuuyas
Mie
rookie-san
Jelaine
Pixelen
BonBonBunny
Nekochi
awesomeautumn
Punchysporkk
keltena
Lira
papapon
AnglBunny
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
NiceThai

Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:59 am

0.3d win7 64bit

I don't know why, suddenly other CGs disappear from cg gallery (like ben, john, and matt 1st cg, only 1st cg of adam appears). (I'm playing at the point that get 1st other cg, and john 2nd cg)

I must start new game and quickly skip to get those initial CGs again.

(at first, load game at the point of cg won't get back the cg, but after I start the new game, get ben 1st cg, and then just load old saves, the cg appears in gallery)
Back to top Go down
rufiangel

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 7:40 am

Hi! I've been playing the beta (downloaded just this week so it should be after the 3/11 fix) and I'm having fun so far.

While playing Benito's route, at the end we get this CG with him messing with Sian regarding the cast and the Queen of Hearts. Sian was wearing the black and pink 'Cool' summer vest, and this actually showed up in the CG (to my pleasant surprise). When I checked out the CGs after the route was completed, I found that the CG had Sian wearing her default clothing. I clicked it, the image showed big on the screen, I clicked it again and then --

Game crashed.

Here's the bug traceback report:

Spoiler:

---

Other random things of note:

* 2/1 - While saying "Of course not, I'm handing them out to friends.", Rachel disappears and the text 'Image 'rachel tease' not found' appears.

* While on a date to the movies with Benito, after 'High Octane', he says: "In includes a girl" instead of "It includes a girl".

* While on a date with John to Cafe Diem, John pulls tricks faster than Benito; John's sprite dons a hat or glasses alternately within the same scene (always after picking the white chocolate and cranberry scones).

* 8/28 (beginning of game, really) - When you decline John's offer of a lift home, Sian says "I'll be fine" without a full stop and it really bothers me. XD;;;

* 12/14 - You tell Adam you don't think you can help him with the winter concert and he says "It's no big". This could be slang that I'm totally unaware of so if that's the case, sorry to point it out; otherwise, I'm assuming it's supposed to say "It's no biggie" or "It's no big deal".

* 12/24 - When you hang out with Benito on Christmas Eve, Sian says "Hurdling" instead of "Hurtling". Though I guess you could be jumping hurdles on a tray if you really wanted to... dang, how's that for extreme sports??

Attaching relevant screenshots. Hope that helps!

Screenshots:
Back to top Go down
NiceThai

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 2:48 am

12/24 at Winter Fashion Show
Matthew responds with little more that a grunt => than
CG spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nimiety

PostSubject: 03.d Mac OS 10.9.2   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 9:04 am

Alvin’s introduction:
Persay should be per se - Alvin is the sort to use Latin correctly.

Monthly blog earnings sometimes display twice later in the game, as reported by others, but it also stopped displaying the meetings with Couvalt in Matthew's and John's route after summer break. I'm not sure if these are connected. Post summer-break seems to be the connection.

GPA stopped displaying after summer in Matthew’s route. It showed up in the calendar, but elsewhere was just "—". If it makes a difference, I had won the makeup award for Vice/Versus and then maxed out charisma, fashion, and popularity.

If it makes a difference, Sian returns to having classes after two weeks even though she told Adam she's working full-time for Vice/Versus (John's route) and Midnight Cosmetics (Matthew's). So these bugs may all be connected.

“Nicole steps aside and lets me into the livingroom” - should be living room.

In the CG gallery, Benito is listed as Ben. While this may not be a bug, since I haven't gotten his complete ending yet, it's a bit jarring.

Gift-giving: the inventory sometimes displays without tabs and an empty table, esp. if the consumables are empty. I have had this happen with birthdays (Adam's, so far) and Valentine's day.

Edited to add: gift-giving bug showed a blank table with no tabs even when I had a consumable and gift stuff at Christmas in Benito's route, too.

Menu issue: In the Extras gallery, 'return to title' could use a thicker or darker outline - once you mouse over it's fine, but it's really hard for me to see until then.
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:41 pm

Update: (03/25/2014) The Backstage Pass beta has been given a content update, so if you're currently testing the beta with us, please re-download the file from your confirmation email.

Important: Due to the extra content, old saves are not compatible with the new version. To delete a save file, hover your mouse over the save thumbnail (in the game) and press the 'delete' key on your keyboard.

This update includes:
-Opening video animation
-Bug fixes
-Typo fixes
-Additional scenes for each of the main four guys and the alone path
-Updated GUI
-Updated extras: Endings list and media gallery (music room/video player)

Bugs we're still chasing:
-Quickmenu still works during the scheduler portion
-CG gallery crashes on certain CGs
-Keyboard functions don't work on certain screens (like wardrobe)

--

Please remember to start new games, otherwise you risk crashing the game. You can use the 'Skip' function to speed past text you've already seen.

For you guys, I'm especially interested to know the following:

-Previous builds had the game stuck in a loop in certain situations (namely, after the game ends, it just keeps playing). If you start fresh, does it still do that? Please email any save files where this happens to ayu@sakevisual.com

-Does changing an outfit at Halloween still send you back to the main menu screen?

-If you are on John or Matthew's route, Sian should stop attending school once summer rolls around. Does this happen?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakevisual.com
Jiwga

Jiwga

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:45 pm

Version 0.4a on Windows 7 64-bit

Found a few things on John's route

John's Route
Went to the movies in and saw "The Argonauts" with John. There was no description, the text for the film such as dialogue and short summaries, for the movie. Went back and tried the other two movies with John, "The Funny Thing About Love" and "High Octane" both had no description as well.

When going to see them alone, however, there were descriptions for all three movies.

5/29
John says, "If she and I be pleased, what's that to you?"
Should be, "If she and I are pleased, what's that to you?"

Went to the movies in June, after the movie list switched out with John. All three movies, "Machete Man", "Moonlight Avenger", and "Night Witches" when on a date with John, have no description.

When going to see them alone, however, there were descriptions for all three movies.

In John's route, the there were no summer classes (yay!), and glad to see the GPA removed from the planner during that time.

Just wanted to say that I love the updates! The video ran perfectly and looked amazing. I was happy to see more movement in the emails and message boards in the second half of the year. I really liked how you guys changed the clothing shop to only show clothing of the season; it made it a lot easier to buy clothing appropriate for the weather.
Back to top Go down
NiceThai

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 2:48 am

Jiwga wrote:
I really liked how you guys changed the clothing shop to only show clothing of the season; it made it a lot easier to buy clothing appropriate for the weather.

Eh? I want it to stay the same as in v0.3 lol
that all clothes are available (even Halloween clothes after Halloween)
because I want to buy all clothes later Razz but don't have enough money at some point of the game.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCreative

ShadowCreative

PostSubject: Version 0.4a: Removed by Norton   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:42 pm

Might just be me needing to tweak my security settings, but for some reason Norton Security does not like the new version of the game. Because something in the application flags up a WS.Reputation.1 warning (a detection for files with a low reputation score according to community users it's deemed a risk) Norton removed it entirely. I can restore it but I can't help wonder what about it was deemed a security risk that the 0.3d version didn't have, since it allowed that one to run. Either that or there's a better way to get in running that just extracting all files in the folder and just clicking the application.

In any case, thought I better share in case it's something that needs checked.
Back to top Go down
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:22 pm

Little thing on John's route, when he takes you out on a surprise date in May (originally in Feb.), his outfit's still in winter clothing and looks awfully warm for the time of the year l D
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 11:32 pm

ShadowCreative wrote:
Might just be me needing to tweak my security settings, but for some reason Norton Security does not like the new version of the game. Because something in the application flags up a WS.Reputation.1 warning (a detection for files with a low reputation score according to community users it's deemed a risk) Norton removed it entirely. I can restore it but I can't help wonder what about it was deemed a security risk that the 0.3d version didn't have, since it allowed that one to run. Either that or there's a better way to get in running that just extracting all files in the folder and just clicking the application.

In any case, thought I better share in case it's something that needs checked.
Norton often flags software that is "new" or doesn't have many users. So chances are 0.4a is getting flagged because it's a very new build. The Reputation warning basically means they have no idea if it's safe or not because they haven't seen the file before. I'll see if I can get them to give this game a pass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakevisual.com
rookie-san

rookie-san

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:14 pm

Thanks awesomeautumn and Nekochi for correcting me Smile Don't take me too seriously Ayu for any supposed typos I point out - my English kind of never progressed after grade 9 lool!

Version 0.4a
Mac OSX
Benito's Route

Firstly, opening video works great and is awesome!! Very Happy

3/20-

John’s showing up on a late talkshow right now to promote Vice/Versus. Thankfully there’s a viewing room in the school library so I can watch it..
Two ".." after the sentence

8/2-

On the planner screen for the week of 8/2, the icon for Ben’s special event was incorrectly highlighted before I got to that day. When I played Benito's route a second time, the icon was faded/blacked out even though I hadn't passed it yet.

12/24-

I breath a sigh of relief.
breathe
Back to top Go down
CeruleanSky

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:57 pm

Beta version .4a / Win7 - 64 bit

2/14 (John’s route) – Typo in John’s line, “I hope you dom’t mind.”

3/23 (John's route) -- Minor typo in Sian’s convo with John. John’s line says, “It’s a funny story now, but at the time, I was confident that I’d wouldn’t ever get a role again.” I think the “I’d” should just be “I."

5/8 (John’s route) – John comes to take Sian for coffee. Event loops twice before the day advances.

I also noticed a minor issue with purchasing the Shakespeare books in the shop earlier in the game. They are priced at $110. The game said I had $111, but I couldn’t buy them. It also wouldn't let me get them with exactly $110. When I came back later with more money, it did work.
Back to top Go down
awesomeautumn

awesomeautumn

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:56 pm

Windows 7; 0.4a

1/19
John says, "And yet it was Lloyd who recongized your ability first."
It should be recognized.

Also, before the planner, a sky background appears.
Back to top Go down
chudah

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 9:35 pm

Ver. 4a

TYPOS

Weekend 1/9 - John's Route

John
"Excellent! Then you're officially be part of the team."

Delete "be".

Lloyd
"I told him if you said no, I'd just used the patented Newton pity face."

Should be "use".

Tuesday 6/22 - John's Route

Allison
"Everything inside of me was carved out one piece at a time. As as I watched myself slip away, I cared less and less."

Delete the second "as".

After Allison leaves, I spent a few more hours alone thinking about my own career.

Verb tense conflict; "spent" should be "spend".

BUGS

Thursday 10/8 - Adam's Birthday

If Sian chooses to give Adam nothing, it still asks "What should I give him?" and opens up the inventory instead of going directly to "No gift this time.  I'm not really sure what I'd give him, anyway."

Weekend 12/13 - John's Route

- Sian called John and asked him to Cafe Diem, but once finished it went back to the option of what to do for the weekend.  I chose to call John and go to the cafe again, but the loop didn't repeat that time.  

- Seems like I always get 2 weekend options on this day on John's route. On a second play through, I chose to sleep, and it looped back to the weekend choices again.

Friday 5/7 - John's Route

- Encountered a loop where Sian goes to Cafe Diem with John and gets the news about the awards.  It happens twice before you end up with the weekend options.

Last edited by chudah on Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 9:55 pm

awesomeautumn wrote:

That's what's supposed to happen, because people asked for a transition between weekend and the planner screen.

chudah wrote:

Thursday 10/8 - Adam's Birthday

If Sian chooses to give Adam nothing, it still asks "What should I give him?" and opens up the inventory instead of going directly to "No gift this time.  I'm not really sure what I'd give him, anyway."

Weekend 12/13 - John's Route

- Sian called John and asked him to Cafe Diem, but once finished it went back to the option of what to do for the weekend.  I chose to call John and go to the cafe again, but the loop didn't repeat that time.  

- Seems like I always get 2 weekend options on this day on John's route. On a second play through, I chose to sleep, and it looped back to the weekend choices again.

For Adam's birthday, the prompt was asking player if they want to -buy- a gift for Adam, not if they want to send him a gift. If you chose yes, the game takes you to the map screen so you can shop for his gift, if not, the game will directly lead you to the inventory because it assumes you already have a gift for him.

For the "loop" on 12/13: There should be a line that talks about Sian's finals in between, as the week is finals week and you are not able to do anything else. If you are in skip mode, that short scene might fly by unnoticed, but should be there and the day still progresses.

Back to top Go down
chudah

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 7:18 am

tooaya wrote:
For Adam's birthday, the prompt was asking player if they want to -buy- a gift for Adam, not if they want to send him a gift.  If you chose yes, the game takes you to the map screen so you can shop for his gift, if not, the game will directly lead you to the inventory because it assumes you already have a gift for him.

For the "loop" on 12/13: There should be a line that talks about Sian's finals in between, as the week is finals week and you are not able to do anything else. If you are in skip mode, that short scene might fly by unnoticed, but should be there and the day still progresses.

Yup, I was in skip mode, so I probably just missed the scene.  I'll cross both of those off my bug list. Smile`
Back to top Go down
Nimiety

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 9:19 am

Version .4a, using Mac OS X 10.9.2

9/11, first job with Benito:
It’s better than some I’ve done. One off Adam’s first shows was in a bar with so much cigarette smoke I could barely see him.

Should be “One of Adam’s”

The ‘joke with him’ option doesn’t exactly feel like joking. There’s more seriousness to it. I realize she’s doing a deadpan/straight-faced response to Benito’s hamming it up, and this is a humor style common in Japan, but it’s not what I think of off the bat when presented with the choices and the dialogue following them.

Plot hole: Weekend of 3/7, after speaking with his father, Sian says she’ll talk to Benito about his parents calling, but doesn’t bring it up when given the chance until the game almost ends. She only tries to approach it a tiny bit if she talks to him at the VG Zone, not at all on dates or at the cafe. Did not come up if she spends the weekend with him immediately after, does not come up if she goes to the cafe on Wednesday after, or at the VG Zone that week. She brought it up when I went to VG Zone on a Thursday (3/25) - by asking about his parents and claiming not to know his parents weren’t around when he’s earlier said that they alternated between Japan and Italy the very first time she goes to VG Zone alone and he's there.

As it is, it feels like she says she wants to tell him and then never does. It appears to function as the final conflict, but I’d think she could tell him about his parents being in touch and the conflict being about him contacting them, instead of her perceived betrayal. This could easily be a route choice - tell him now vs. don’t tell him now.

Perhaps not a bug, but there’s no prompt for costume purchase for working the haunted house; she just seems to default to her regular work clothes.

Some of the linguistic choices for John that people have brought up remind me that there are regional dialects within Great Britain where the usage would be quite acceptable (example: if she and I be happy, it matters not).

Suggestions:
Add a few more conversational snippets for the MC’s interactions with the other characters. Always getting a basic Hello/Ciao! leads to more temptation to zoom through the game on the second play through, and one misses some of the small moments that way.

Consider making hanging out with friends reduce fatigue some, though not as much as resting. I’m finding that through most of the game I’m basically having to sleep through almost every weekend, go out for pho all the time, or kill my early stats by sleeping during the week. If this is intentional, that’s fine, but if not, it may ease the frustration of players not so keen on stat-raising.

Prof. Couvalt continues to claim grades are “acceptable” when pulling a 4.0. Yes, really. Think about adding something to recognize what a feat it is for Sian to manage a 4.0 while working, etc., even if it’s just a congratulations from a friend instead of acknowledgement from Couvalt.
Back to top Go down
awesomeautumn

awesomeautumn

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 6:19 pm

tooaya wrote:
awesomeautumn wrote:

That's what's supposed to happen, because people asked for a transition between weekend and the planner screen.

Ah, okay, sorry about that!

0.4a - Windows 7 - John's Route

It's Spring, but when I try to wear the red dress Sian says it isn't the right season, even though the blue version works fine.
Back to top Go down
CeruleanSky

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:28 pm

Win 7 : No specific route

I found what might be a minor glitch. On the title screen, if I go to the multimedia menu and then exit back to the title screen, clicking anywhere on the title screen will automatically take me back to the multimedia menu.

I didn't notice it doing this until after I beat Matthew's route and his chibi popped up on the title screen, but it may have been doing it before with me just not happening to accidentally click a random point on the title screen. LOL.
Back to top Go down
rookie-san

rookie-san

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:43 pm

Version 0.4a
Mac OSX
Benito's Route

Three minor things about his route which might not matter:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

3. In the CG gallery, I can't see Benito's face on the background in the last page like the other guys:

Happy fangirl:

Sad fangirl:
Back to top Go down
darcysaya

PostSubject: Bug in Benito's cg gallery   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 11:35 pm

Version: 0.4a
After finishing Benito's route, I checked to see which cgs I had  gotten. I clicked the third to last one ( Queen of Hearts) and got this traceback error message:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
 File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 29, in script
 File "renpy/common/00gallery.rpy", line 452, in python
ValueError: (26, 0) is not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
 File "C:\Users\Darcy\Downloads\backstagepass-0.4a-all (1)\backstagepass-0.4a-all\renpy\execution.py", line 294, in run
   node.execute()
 File "C:\Users\Darcy\Downloads\backstagepass-0.4a-all (1)\backstagepass-0.4a-all\renpy\ast.py", line 732, in execute
   renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
 File "C:\Users\Darcy\Downloads\backstagepass-0.4a-all (1)\backstagepass-0.4a-all\renpy\python.py", line 1358, in py_exec_bytecode
   exec bytecode in globals, locals
 File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 29, in <module>
   $ ui.interact()
 File "C:\Users\Darcy\Downloads\backstagepass-0.4a-all (1)\backstagepass-0.4a-all\renpy\ui.py", line 237, in interact
   rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
 File "C:\Users\Darcy\Downloads\backstagepass-0.4a-all (1)\backstagepass-0.4a-all\renpy\display\core.py", line 1993, in interact
   repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, **kwargs)
 File "C:\Users\Darcy\Downloads\backstagepass-0.4a-all (1)\backstagepass-0.4a-all\renpy\display\core.py", line 2573, in interact_core
   rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
 File "C:\Users\Darcy\Downloads\backstagepass-0.4a-all (1)\backstagepass-0.4a-all\renpy\display\layout.py", line 764, in event
   rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
 File "C:\Users\Darcy\Downloads\backstagepass-0.4a-all (1)\backstagepass-0.4a-all\renpy\display\layout.py", line 764, in event
 File "C:\Users\Darcy\Downloads\backstagepass-0.4a-all (1)\backstagepass-0.4a-all\renpy\display\screen.py", line 319, in event
   rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
 File "C:\Users\Darcy\Downloads\backstagepass-0.4a-all (1)\backstagepass-0.4a-all\renpy\display\layout.py", line 175, in event
   rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
 File "C:\Users\Darcy\Downloads\backstagepass-0.4a-all (1)\backstagepass-0.4a-all\renpy\display\layout.py", line 175, in event
   rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
 File "C:\Users\Darcy\Downloads\backstagepass-0.4a-all (1)\backstagepass-0.4a-all\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 676, in event
   return handle_click(self.clicked)
 File "C:\Users\Darcy\Downloads\backstagepass-0.4a-all (1)\backstagepass-0.4a-all\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 619, in handle_click
   rv = run(action)
 File "C:\Users\Darcy\Downloads\backstagepass-0.4a-all (1)\backstagepass-0.4a-all\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 224, in run
   return var(*args, **kwargs)
 File "C:\Users\Darcy\Downloads\backstagepass-0.4a-all (1)\backstagepass-0.4a-all\renpy\curry.py", line 38, in __call__
   **dict(self.kwargs.items() + kwargs.items()))
 File "C:\Users\Darcy\Downloads\backstagepass-0.4a-all (1)\backstagepass-0.4a-all\renpy\game.py", line 235, in invoke_in_new_context
   return callable(*args, **kwargs)
 File "renpy/common/00gallery.rpy", line 452, in show
   index = images.index((button, image))
ValueError: (26, 0) is not in list

Windows-post2008Server-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.17.3.327
0.4a

Same for the-second-to-last cg for benito, but someone already reported it, so I'll leave that one alone. Also one small typo I found during John's route. The line is " I hope you dom't mind, but I took the liberty of ordering ahead." In game time :2/14
It should be don't, obviously. Anyway, that's it for now. And good job so far,   I'm enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
azalyne

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 2:25 am

Finally had the chance to beta through John's route with the new update.

-Going to the movies with John is still not triggering any of the movie lines (the ones that are based on the movie before you talk about it afterwards)
-John's event where he takes you to the cafe and tells you you were nominated for the makeup award is triggering whenever you go to work during the week of 5/3-5/7 (It triggered for me twice, I'm assuming that's because those are the times I was scheduled to work)
-finals still trigger a week earlier than the calander dates
5/29 - the awards ceremony "If she and I be pleased, what's that to you" should probably be "If she and I *are* pleased",

The double blogging bonus glitch didn't show up at all for me- hopefully that means its fixed. Also on John's route Sian didn't go to school again during summer break, so that's fixed too.

I really liked all the new content, I had fun with the new emails and following the vice/versus thread (although it never updated past a certain point) and I've been meaning to say how much I totally adore the little makeup chibis once you are on their route. They are so funny, especially when they are the bad day version.

Thanks for all your hard work :)This game is really turning out awesome!

edited to add: I forgot to say that the new animated intro is super neat.
Back to top Go down
NiceThai

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 7:05 am

0.4 a windows 7

(I still use old save files from 0.3d)

on CG gallery page and load save page
When clicking on ANY area that will not bring something normally
it shows "Media Gallery" page instead

If you click character name, page number, unlocked CGs, it shows those thing normally
but if you click locked CGs, any space that's supposed to be unclickable, it shows "Media Gallery" page instead

------
TYPO
Matthew route
Tue 6/1
and it it's all waterproof
Spoiler:

7/24
Madeline expects a lot of out everyone => out of?
Spoiler:

-----
and when getting Matthew's cg about cat
Sian clothes reverse to default for that week, is this intentional?

-----
and Sian doesn't give Benito the cupcake when dating at Cafe
Back to top Go down
NiceThai

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:13 pm

Adam route at aquarium
I wear pink winter top and get the in-game cg as pink cloth.
When I check CG gallery, it show default clothes in the thumbnail. When I click the thumbnail, CG with default clothes appears, but when I click again (to see variation?)

edit: I bought all tops and save everytime I got CG variations, but error still occurs

error msg:
Back to top Go down
rookie-san

rookie-san

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 3:29 pm

Version 0.4a
Mac OSX
Ben's Route

8/7-
Benito: But… then we actually talked. And we haven’t made up and hugged and gotten to the warm fuzzes stage yet.
Ben’s sprite is not wearing a cast at this line and a few lines later.

8/7 - He and I designed a some new illusions together. I used my makeup knowledge to create some very cool effects for him.
some
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next