sakevisual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, discussion, feedback, and possibly cookies.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports

Go down 
+47
Vinnie
Yotsuba
GlowGlow
ellzee
Nii
riviera
Italian
miharu-chan
Shadow_
crestforte
iVinnie
Chiabride
goldensundrop
rainingbows
zen_strike
Aleksander
minibells
De-chan
taliel
LilLaoRyo704
darcysaya
CeruleanSky
Jiwga
Nimiety
rufiangel
NiceThai
ShadowCreative
Litimo
chudah
Misha Leigh
tooaya
azalyne
The Better Story
Ayuuria
yuuyas
Mie
rookie-san
Jelaine
Pixelen
BonBonBunny
Nekochi
awesomeautumn
Punchysporkk
keltena
Lira
papapon
AnglBunny
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksander

Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:49 pm

Got this error right after you meet Matthew in the mall and get the first dialogue option with him.
Spoiler:
I also got an error right as I got the dialogue option, but I forgot to copy it.

EDIT: I was sent to the main menu when trying to change outfit to the ghost costume and back to the default one.
Back to top Go down
zen_strike

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 4:44 pm

Hi,

I'm on Windows 7! Just noting that the ending where Adam asks Sian to go out with him doesn't show up on the endings list.
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 4:57 pm

zen_strike wrote:
Hi,

I'm on Windows 7! Just noting that the ending where Adam asks Sian to go out with him  doesn't show up on the endings list.
Did you get a CG to go along with it? If there's no CG, it's not the "true" Adam end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakevisual.com
rainingbows

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:32 pm

Great game. Haven't finished the game yet but I wanted to point this out before I forget. I'm playing on windows 7 version 0.4a.
-11/1-When I go to my wardrobe then click "ok!", it abruptly exits me to main menu instead of the game. Didn't notice it with any other date yet.
Back to top Go down
goldensundrop

goldensundrop

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:08 am

Playing 0.4a version on Windows 8. There's this bug/loop that happened during John's route. He calls you from your dorm and you hang out with him at Cafe Diem after that, the same event repeats for the whole week. I don't remember the date but I'll let you know it when I play again. This doesn't happen anymore. Some typos that I've found-
12/24:" Matthew strides off after Madeline and Dale immediately starts the shoot."
Isn't it "immediately start the shoot".
8/28:" Before I can respond with another jab to the stomach, a group of girls strolls past us."
Isn't it "stroll past us."
10/31 School Halloween Festival (dressed as a ghost):"A cluster of students dressed in matching zombie costumes stops and stares at Adam."
Isn't it, " stop and stare at Adam."
Back to top Go down
awesomeautumn

awesomeautumn

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:57 am

goldensundrop wrote:
Some typos that I've found-
12/24:" Matthew strides off after Madeline and Dale immediately starts the shoot."
              Isn't it "immediately start the shoot".
8/28:" Before I can respond with another jab to the stomach, a group of girls strolls past us."
            Isn't it "stroll past us."
10/31 School Halloween Festival (dressed as a ghost):"A cluster of students dressed in matching zombie costumes stops and stares at Adam."
Isn't it, " stop and stare at Adam."

I don't think any of these are typos. "Dale immediately starts the shoot" is correct since only Dale is starting the shoot. "A group of girls strolls past us" is correct because group is singular. It's the same for cluster, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Chiabride

Chiabride

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:10 am

Hi so the computer I am using is windows 7 and what I have looks like a bug but I'm not entirely sure if it is one.

When I download and install the game whether it's 5.a through the email or through steam I continue to see this really weird thing in extras.

The CG gallery is 90% complete with only a select few images still locked. The ending list says 7 of them have been found and I've not played the game before so this is kind of worrisome.
Back to top Go down
sake-bento
Admin
sake-bento

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:05 pm

It looks like somehow old save files have been packaged with the latest build, which is weird, since this has never happened before and I haven't changed anything. O_o I deleted the save folder and updated the Steam version. Uploading a new version to the server now too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakevisual.com
taliel

PostSubject: Early version bugs so far   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:26 am

12/28
- bring Alvin a gift for Christmas prompt comes up during the tutoring session a second time

Alvin at cafe
- spinach salad option doesn't have the usual "and feta"

Lloyd at cafe
- after the food choice and corresponding dialogue, it says
"Image 'lloyd normal' can't take parameters 'alt"

Lloyd at arcade
- his sprite doesn't show up (I'm assuming that it just wasn't scripted in yet, so not really a big deal)

Cg gallery extra
- clicking anywhere on the imagemap, even the non-clickable areas returns you to the main menu

Sian route (+befriending alvin)
- the game glitches at the end of the year and bypasses right to the next day and keeps going

If I could also make a suggestion: A main menu button in the settings would be helpful as sometimes I want to look at a cg/listen to a track during a playthrough but can't.

Sorry for the wall of text ^_^"

Back to top Go down
iVinnie

iVinnie

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:52 pm

Hi, I'm using Windows 7..and I can't seem to get the Adam's concert /: I've replayed it a lot of times trying to get it, but I never can.
Back to top Go down
crestforte

crestforte

PostSubject: Traceback Error   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:26 pm

Finished out Benito's route. When I went to check out the CGs, I got an error. Since I can't put an external link yet, I'll have to copy and paste it here.

Traceback:
Back to top Go down
http://www.sossaga.com
Shadow_

Shadow_

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 4:08 am

Had a glance through the forum and couldn't find a report about it, but apologies if this has been brought up before.

Version 0.5c (Steam beta), Windows 8.1

3/24 on Benito's route, when meeting with Llyod and Benito to discuss getting cameras for his new website gig, the meeting takes place in Sian's bedroom and not Pho24. In addition, the textbox disappears and reappears on screen when sprites change expressions during this entire scene.

3/1 – When Llyod greets Celina with a kiss at work, only Sian's sprite shows up in the scene. Llyod and Celina's sprites don't appear at all.
Back to top Go down
miharu-chan

miharu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:45 pm

Backstage Pass version 0.5c (Steam Early Access)
Windows 7

- On some dates with John, his glasses are replaced with his hat mid-conversation. (I'm guessing this is the hat bug mentioned earlier from the previous version?)

Screencap:

- If you access the Load Screen from the Title Screen, clicking on anywhere that's not a button in the Load Screen takes you back to the Title Screen.

- When accessing the Load and Save screens in-game through the Quick Menu (right click menu), clicking on anywhere that's not a button above the page numbers takes you back to the Title Screen (if you click the YES button in the confirmation screen). This doesn't happen when you access the Load and Save Screens through the dialog box buttons though.

- Some unlocked endings disappear from the Endings List. Chibis disappear from the Title Screen because of this as well. (I think this happens when I load to earlier saves or when I overwrite an earlier save.)

- Not sure if this is a bug or it just hasn't been coded in yet, but I got two Nicole CGs that don't appear in the Others CG Gallery: The Golden Princess CG (which I'm not sure actually exists... it might have been Matt's CG or something. It's been a long while since that playthrough and I've unfortunately overwritten that save already which was in an earlier version), and the Tacky Shirt CG (-which I got in December. However, I think we're meant to unlock it earlier in the game, otherwise the situation would seem weird. I've chosen to always be nice to Nicole so she's friendly with me at the Halloween party, but in this CG, Nicole thinks Sian hates her and Sian tells Nicole that she's been rude to her ever since they met.).

- Clicking on anything that isn't a button on the CG Gallery also takes you back to the Title Screen

- I'm not really sure how this works, but I can't seem to unlock Steam achievements even though I fulfilled the requirements (ie, best ending for Matt's friendship and romance routes, etc.).

[edit]

- Sian is supposed to meet up with Lloyd at Pho 24 on March 24 to ask him for some help or advice for Benito's video. When they meet up, the background is Sian's room instead of the one for Pho 24.

Screencap:

- Typo when Alvin and Sian watch the Moonlight Avenger: Eclipsed movie at the Movie Theater:
"True, they did change Justin Todd's origin story, but I think given the ending of the first film, it was the most logical choice."

Last edited by miharu-chan on Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:18 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Italian

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:26 pm

I did Benito's route and got the Benito romance ending and it showed up in the endings list.
Then I played again and got expelled.
Then I played again and got the Adam romance ending.

The only ending that shows up in the list now is the expelled one.
Back to top Go down
Nimiety

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:34 pm

Game version 0.5b, OS X
On 1/3, visiting the cafe with Alvin, Sian offers him a cupcake which fails..even though she hasn’t been introduced to the cupcake club yet.

3/24 - Yup, duplicated the bug with meeting Lloyd in Sian’s room. Sadly, I’m trying for Alvin’s route, or I’d be chortling much more.

Prof. Couvalt dialog issues - when grades are excellent, he has ‘happy’ in each sentence, and on 10/1 he gives both the excellent and the acceptable speeches.

…wait, the game is still going through October. And there are still summer movies. And there is no Halloween. And there was a very brief credits-and-end. Errr. I was aiming for Alvin’s route, but I think I wound up on one of the alone routes, though they are good friends. Endling list shows only the ones I already had before the latest release, which inclines me to think it was another independent end, no acknowledgement of befriending Alvin.
Back to top Go down
tooaya

tooaya

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:40 pm

Just so people know, the secret routes are not complete yet, so you wouldn't be getting the character ends even if there's more events relating to them that can be unlocked.

EDIT: just a little thing for Alvin's Halloween event. Somewhere in the conversation he mentions Adam's one of Sian's many celebrity friends. This would have made sense if there's an event prior that tells Alvin Sian has celebrity friends. But if the players didn't unlock that event, the line here would be strange.
Back to top Go down
riviera

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 2:30 am

I just recently finished Matthew's route, and for some reason the ending seems to have messed up for me.

The kiss scene played fine, the epilogue played fine, but immediately after the epilogue was done the ren faire scene where he dresses up as an elf played. I hadn't seen this scene in the game previously, and had been wondering why it had never happened.

Right after that scene finished, the kiss scene played again, then the epilogue played again, and then the game finally sent me to the credits.

Version 0.5a on Windows XP (fully up to date)

This is the only bug I've had apart from the game crashing on some of Benito's CGs.
Back to top Go down
goldensundrop

goldensundrop

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:44 am

After inviting Lloyd to Cafe Diem, the phone icon still shows, after that while running a dialogue, it's still seen:

Here:
Spoiler:
I'm running on Windows 8.1(Fully up to date) on 0.5b beta. Also this is shown:
Here:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
De-chan

De-chan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 1:40 am

I'm still playing backstage pass0.4a version and I'm playing it at windows 7
I don't know the 0.5c or any of it is already fixed this, but well just in case it's not fixed yet

Tuesday, 6/8 [John's route]
Allison
She nods at a nearby car.

I don't get it why she nods, I think it should be points, not nods? or it is just me?

Adam
Don't worry, I know what I'm doing right now. And my parents are there just in case.

The sprites is still Allison, and Adam is not there, and it's surely is Allison's dialogue, so that Adam should've be Allison

if you want to see the screencap :
http://gyazo.com/c7622e27469835cc3a5d5a1b2cf8e869
http://gyazo.com/3d6076ade530060e9564f6410d683cf3
[edit]
I think this one have the same case like the first one? but this one should be point not points... http://gyazo.com/0d961d07e1cccf19c1c6a38ad99aee7e
or do you purposely say nod and not point?
Back to top Go down
Nii

Nii

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 3:13 pm

Hi hi! I haven't played a whole lot yet, but here are a few things that I've encountered. Apologies in advance if these have already been brought up!

I'm on version 0.5c.

Friday, 8/28
- Laptop scene came up twice for me for some reason. I replied to the email, read Lloyd's response, and logged out - and then after a couple of lines of dialogue I was prompted to reply again as if I hadn't done a thing.

General
- The blinking star thing still shows when I click the "x" in the quick menu.
- The blinking star thing only shows up in narration dialogue. I don't see the blinking star in any character dialogue (at least, with the characters I've seen so far).
- In-game when I'm clicking at a random spot on the Save Game screen, it seems to "pass through" to click on stuff from the Main Menu, if that makes sense. Same with the other screens that go above the Main Menu.

I'll post more as I see them. So far the game's looking pretty amazing!
Back to top Go down
awesomeautumn

awesomeautumn

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:53 pm

0.5c Windows

At Benito's Halloween event, the bottle slips from "is hand."
Back to top Go down
goldensundrop

goldensundrop

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:05 am

0.5b Windows
On Matthew's route on 7/11 after inviting him to the Renaissance Faire, and changing the outfit, the event suddenly skips and lands on 7/17

Last edited by goldensundrop on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
goldensundrop

goldensundrop

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:06 am

0.5b Windows
On Matthew's route on 7/11 after inviting him to the Renaissance Faire, and changing the outfit, the event suddenly skips and lands on 7/17
Back to top Go down
ellzee

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:15 pm

Every time I check my Ending List, I only see two:

16. Ended the Year Independent - and then whichever one I just finished. Whatever ones I've gotten before are not listed/gone. ;_;
Back to top Go down
GlowGlow

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 5:47 am

Sian is supposed to be working for Midnight cosmetics every Tuesday but nothing happens.

Also the music keeps going in and out at times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports   Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage Pass Beta - Bug Reports
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next